YesNoOk

What do you feel about normal marriage? (Read 5112 times)

Started by kakkoii superhero, December 17, 2009, 02:01:17 pm
Share this topic:
What do you feel about normal marriage?
#1  December 17, 2009, 02:01:17 pm
  • all is love in fair and war
since my step brother which was just turned 20 few months ago and 11years younger than me decided into this commited relationship  :P
I kinda worried about it, but I don't say anything negative to him or to my mom (since we lived separately)... it's just he is still so unindependent, and still has 2-3 years to go in the university, doesn't have any income, and doesn't have any experience in do it yourself in any possible tasks (0 skill in cooking, 0 skill in cleaning, 0 skill in gardening, 0 skill in raising pets, 0 skill in installing and uninstalling softwares, 0 skill in updating his antivirus, 100% skill in blogging & contracting viruses)
Re: What do you feel about normal marriage?
#2  December 17, 2009, 02:05:02 pm
FUTSU...
#3  December 17, 2009, 03:44:51 pm
  • WIP: Tons and tons of IKEMEN stages
There is a saying in spanish that relates getting married to having your own place to live. Makes a lot of sense. :P

I'ld change 'normal' to 'hurried' @ the topic name.
Current release: SF vs MK, fully interactive
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7bM9DpmVXOA
#4  December 17, 2009, 03:46:45 pm
  • what a shame
    • Iran
waste of money and time.
#5  December 17, 2009, 03:47:50 pm
  • Horrible
    • Sweden
    • http://network.mugenguild.com/anjel/
My shitty mugen stuff:
#6  December 17, 2009, 03:52:03 pm
  • DCB | Vato
    • Bolivia
    • www.justnopoint.com/dshiznetz
#7  December 17, 2009, 03:55:25 pm
  • üks kurb olend
    • Finland
Love is a lie thought up by jews.
conscious dreamers can be treasurer to their own currency
im a conscious dreamer
therefore i can be treasurer to my own currency

i can be the mind controller
#8  December 17, 2009, 04:23:20 pm
  • Does this look like the face of mercy?
The Holocaust was a lie thought up by jews.
#9  December 17, 2009, 04:24:28 pm
as long as you stay unmarried you & your partner will stay looking attarctive, but once you marry them, then he/she or both of you will become fat and ugly, and you got stuck with it.... and then children and more children :S
#10  December 17, 2009, 04:26:01 pm
  • and the show goes on
as long as you stay unmarried you & your partner will stay looking attarctive, but once you marry them, then he/she or both of you will become fat and ugly, and you got stuck with it.... and then children and more children :S

quote of the day :gonkgoi:
made of ripped hearts waving far away,
only my memory stays still, as i say.
Looking to sky,
oh, how many people wished to fly?
i don't know,
beacuse life's harshness is a mainpart of god's show
#11  December 17, 2009, 04:29:07 pm
  • SNK is life
Hahaha that's all there is to marriage? LOOKING GOOD to have "licensed" sex? I beg to differ.

I don't know who thought monogamy was the way to go, but it's still an interesting concept. Humans are naturally weak, which corners them to be social. Being 2 against the world instead of 1 is a practical concept, not to mention the level of commitment among a larger group of people washes away easily.

One should pick a strong reliable partner to team up with, instead of going around looking for butterflies in your stomach, or a good fuck. I already found a great partner, and I plan to keep her by my side.
#12  December 17, 2009, 04:50:11 pm
i dnt think marriage is necessary to hold down a committed relationship. my friends parents never married and they have been together for years and had 5 children. it also makes it easier if the couple decide to split, No divorce no legal bullshit
#13  December 17, 2009, 04:51:34 pm
..  if you look at a hobby shop or a car showroom or whatever, things there look very attractive, but once you buy and own them for couple of days it will collecting dust in your garage or your shelf. so it is better to never actually own them.
but again maybe it is my own point of view due to my background and experience of how a failing marriage of parrent looked and felt like
#14  December 17, 2009, 04:53:51 pm
    • Germany
i dnt think marriage is necessary to hold down a committed relationship. my friends parents never married and they have been together for years and had 5 children. it also makes it easier if the couple decide to split, No divorce no legal bullshit

...you really don't do very well in these threads. I disagree with you on every single point there.. no time to elaborate though :(
#15  December 17, 2009, 04:58:08 pm
so you dont believe that you can have a long committed relationship with someone unless you marry them? ive already seen 2 evidences against that and so far they are not failing. the couples are living like they were married but their not.
#16  December 17, 2009, 05:06:06 pm
Not to mention all the marriages that do fail / end in divorce.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#17  December 17, 2009, 05:09:40 pm
    • Philippines
    • https://web.archive.org/web/20181226221429/http://moogen.piiym.net/
#18  December 17, 2009, 05:14:56 pm
the beneficial part depends on the country you are living in right?
#19  December 17, 2009, 06:15:17 pm
  • DODAI
    • www.youtube.com/user/Kyotachi
Lots and lots of jelly jam.

Of course he will not name call you since you own him. I mean, I'd be pretty pissed if my dog name called me.
#20  December 17, 2009, 11:20:43 pm
Iam getting married  june 2010, but the intivation had nt been printed yet, so it may be a little later if grandparents can not get visa to get here. I finally got engaged to my gf of 6 years on valentine day because miss behaven kept saying no to my proposals. I want to spend the rest of my life with her and kids no matter how old and fat she becomes.