YesNoOk

sofia2010r might be.... (Read 975 times)

Started by kakkoii superhero, December 18, 2009, 05:37:06 am
sofia2010r might be....
#1  December 18, 2009, 05:37:06 am
  • all is love in fair and war
so I have this plan after being reminded of my old char named sofia,
she was fighting with a triple stick, but was poorly made since it was being my first char...

I want to revive remake her,
but get rid of the triple stick since it is too long
and will have too much advantage with its  ( hah I poke you with this stick) infinite priority again.

and since nowadays I don't have the energy nor time to do a char totally from scratch, so I will based this from my
val vultures sprite, she might share walk animation and run animation, and maybe those hitstates anim, and part of the stance (edited ofcourse... just like my Avatar there)

but the rest would be new, since they will fight differently

so here it will look, fighting with a warden stick, it has a leather band at the bottom , so it can be swinged
or even being used as anti air (spinning movement), and it also functions as taser can be armed with an electric current, and when it touched
opponent will stun them or launch them back or electrocuted effect just like blanka, dunno which idea is better. (practically like Mr Big, but only one stick, the other arm is free, to jab, or grab opponent)
and for super, maybe something like that venomize ninja val super, but instead it will activate the taser for a period of time making all her attack that using her stick to be stronger.
the other super might be another ranbu type, what else...
and a shun goku satsu lol  ;D

so coding wise would be alot similar to valerie's with different in sprite ,animation & timing of the attack, and I wonder if I should give her a pistol with limited bullet (haha another recycled system  ;P)

design wise.. I got the idea from those exploitation films  ;D I mean like Ilsa but younger and with cuter face. boobs and sort of leather gear  ;D
Re: sofia2010r might be....
#2  December 19, 2009, 05:10:02 pm
  • Mental Organism Designed for Only Shitting.
Continue. This will be sweet.
#3  January 01, 2010, 11:39:25 pm
  • im finally just like everyone else
    • sites.google.com/site/thespritehaven/
Is it just me, or am I seeing more things than I should be on that sprite.  o_O

fucking bad poster asshole that home32 bitch
#4  January 03, 2010, 02:07:36 pm
Navet! you have to do this! I'm totally looking forward to seeing this original in action.
(You should probably give her a *itchy sound and especially when she gets hit,long story short...MISTRESS!)
Best Of Luck!

Is it just me, or am I seeing more things than I should be on that sprite.  o_O
Look at Navet's avatar,are you seeing more things than you should be? when you get that answer apply it then to the sprite,cause both the avatar and the sprite are the same,only with different leather color!
#5  January 09, 2010, 10:54:33 am
So,are you working on her or what?