YesNoOk

Aniventure & Toonami: Animation Wars MUGEN Project (Read 61738 times)

Started by Jed, August 14, 2009, 03:02:46 am

Jed

Re: ANIME/ANIMATION WARS MUGEN Project
#81  January 23, 2010, 06:45:00 am
  • Retrun of the Spirit Dragon
    • www.jedex.webs.com
hey i hadn't heard of this interesting project. could i ask you to include a superfriend still never made for mugen, and he is from the old school as many you got there.
it's the Apache Chief, who'd transform into a giant.
http://superherouniverse.com/wallpaper/artists/mike/superfriends/apache.jpg
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

but please make him some pants like real Apaches, look at this Geronimo picture colored:
http://cgi.ebay.com/10x8-COLOR-PHOTO-APACHE-CHIEF-GERONIMO-HIS-WARRIORS_W0QQitemZ160394435615QQcmdZViewItemQQptZArt_Photo_Images?hash=item255840dc1f

Jed said:
I see I could try and use the raven guy form MK then again it's not that hard to make someone like him in a more updated I
looked for something on him and fond this page

http://www.collectortimes.com/2005_12/License.html

so now would ya like this concept of him they also changed his name to Longshadow gee I might make even the other guys for scruffyDragon  ;D

http://www.collectortimes.com/2005_12/longshadow.jpg

Very interesting page. But as I said before I prefer the original Apache Chief, but with pants.  ;D because as I said,and as the page you showed me says, these people should have had pants. Like Black Vulcan and Samurai.
And if you want to make long Shadow is Ok, but please make the original Apache Chief, it doesn't seem to be difficult.

kk so ya want the original with pants then bummer :/ Ok I think I'll make both versions as well as the other guys then XD I'm crazy enough to want to  ;D
Next Gen IX
Spoiler: "The Next Gen IX is here" (click to see content)
my stuff is open sources to all just minus my 100% original chars example dragon sword and other 100% original art work. But anything fan made is yours no permissions, credits, or restrictions necessary.
#82  January 23, 2010, 08:26:04 am
  • Bushinryu it's what's for dinner!
You know my friend you have much to do and putting more on your plate should be an interesting result in terms of how many characters you finish I look forward to them all!

Jed

#83  January 24, 2010, 03:52:47 am
    • www.jedex.webs.com
thanks dude yeah I'm set for life now  ;D
Next Gen IX
my stuff is open sources to all just minus my 100% original chars example dragon sword and other 100% original art work. But anything fan made is yours no permissions, credits, or restrictions necessary.

Jed

#84  March 24, 2010, 04:24:42 am
    • www.jedex.webs.com
ok thinks are very mega slow on this branch of the net as of late huh well sorry to say but it's only gonna get slower I got 3D animation class and taking freehand drawing at this point so hopefully some where by summer break I'll get started on something starting with whatever was on my list of chars :P
Next Gen IX
#85  March 26, 2010, 03:16:28 pm
  • Street Fighter II the game that changed everything
    • sites.google.com/site/mugenuba/
It's a pity that you are too busy, but we'll wait your great sprites.

Jed

#86  April 01, 2010, 04:51:32 am
    • www.jedex.webs.com
ANIME

Dargon Ball Z, Rurouni Kenshin, Yu Yu Hakusho,Tenchi Muyo, Inu Yasha, Out Law Star, Bleach, Naruto, Trigun,Cowboy Bebop, Kikaide, samurai champloo,FullMetal Alchemist, Rave Master, s-Cry-ed, Saiyuki, GetBackers, Medabots

CARTOON

T.M.N.T. (2003 TV series), Gargoyles, He-Man and the master of the Universe (2002 TV series),Captain Planet, Swat Cats,Street Sharks,EXO-SQUAD, Reboot, Mummies Alive, Silver Hawks,Thunder Cats,Galaxy Trio, Space Ghost, Birdman, Mightor ,Centurions, BraveStar, Justice League originals

VIDEO GAME

Final Fantasy, Devil may cry, Bloody Roar, Halo, Dead Or Alive, Tekken, Virtual Fighter, Soul Calibur, Kingdom Hearts,Street Fighter EX3 ,Lineage, Dynasty Warriors, World of War craft, Dot // Hack, God of War, Legend of Zelda,
Power Stone, Mega Man X

ok I just want to do a recall on the list I add a bit more on the Video game list but just in case I'm asking again what ells you guys want to add now  ;D yes I'm that crazy to add more XD
Next Gen IX
#87  April 01, 2010, 05:16:17 am
    • thedopehouse.webs.com/
One anime that I can think of off the top of my head is Gantz, maybe the main character Kei Kurono?
#88  April 01, 2010, 05:47:32 am
  • +1 to whoever added Godzilla to the main index.
Are you drawing each and every one of these or are you going to be using ripped resources?

Maybe convert one of your Gundams (Turn A?) to the system, that should go fairly quickly.
i think we should call it an "engine" so we don't look like total idiots because otherwise we'd be arguing about a "game" and that would be somehow "dumber" than arguing about an "engine" on the "internet" for countless hours

Iced said:
I for one, do not enjoy round corners!  :bigcry:
But they hurt much less when we accidentally hit them!  :S

Jed

#89  April 01, 2010, 05:57:24 am
    • www.jedex.webs.com
One anime that I can think of off the top of my head is Gantz, maybe the main character Kei Kurono?

ok then I'll add him or her in  I'm not familiar with that one :P

Are you drawing each and every one of these or are you going to be using ripped resources?

Maybe convert one of your Gundams (Turn A?) to the system, that should go fairly quickly.

well I am using ripped resources but thinking doing a franken sprite kind of job on most of them :P I might have to do a mix of techniques like I doing for gundam war to go by faster :ninja:
Next Gen IX
#90  April 07, 2010, 02:51:42 pm
    • sites.google.com/site/mugensbestspritersintheworld/
So when will we see any of these in sprites my friend. You promised them but I haven't seen any of them yet.

CARTOON

T.M.N.T. (2003 TV series), Gargoyles, He-Man and the master of the Universe (2002 TV series),Captain Planet, Swat Cats,Street Sharks,EXO-SQUAD, Reboot, Mummies Alive, Silver Hawks,Thunder Cats,Galaxy Trio, Space Ghost, Birdman, Mightor ,Centurions, BraveStar, Justice League originals

Jed

#91  April 07, 2010, 04:25:49 pm
    • www.jedex.webs.com
So when will we see any of these in sprites my friend. You promised them but I haven't seen any of them yet.

CARTOON

dude you really need to read the posts around here a lot more  --; first off I not promising anything I have been saying this a lot here there is no guarantee that I be able to make them all but i have said I'll try to. two  my time on this is limited do to class and home work, other mugen projects  right now i did say by summer break  I'd get back on it ether way my classes are almost done in the next few mouths.
Next Gen IX

Jed

#92  April 17, 2010, 02:02:48 am
    • www.jedex.webs.com
ok one thing I left out is the game play First of if I do get a chance to make a char the game play is most likely gonna be a 4 button with with the extra two buttons serving as spacial ability's but no skill bars,stats or any shit like that like gundam war.

The thing I'll try to keep these mugen friendlily but the size will be at YAMAKICHI's scale size I will try and make some sprite fixs of his work and update so the look better too then YAMAKICHI's art style a lot of his stuff or just simply make my own form edits or hand made works so note because of this scale involved  most likely  these guys are gonna go into RC mugen 1.0 

added note to this for 3D chars that I'm gonna covert I have this idea that might be cool seeing that it's never been done this way ok here it goes seeing that 3D models often have the ability to change costumes I do plan to make custom changing system vaya palate select of maybe you can pic the alternate custom in game
the way I pan to do this make a nude sprite with underwear mind you and explode costumes, weapons, and hair styles as well :P seeing that doing a howl sprite costume is to limited and way more work than just adding a costume change like real 3D video games do now :P

so this will be the norm for video game or anime based chars seeing that the change outfits a lot  ;D

as for how they play it will depend on what can me converted into 2D format but the overall it most likely play with supers and hypers added to it and combos system that works a lot like the 3D games it just mostly depend if the char even has a fighting game base or not that will effect how it plays sounds (if they have any sounds at all to use)  and like i said before I can't guarantee that all will made playable but I try to meet everyone's request non the less ok thanks for you time got and questions please post here I need feedback so I can make you a better char XD
Next Gen IX
#93  May 06, 2010, 05:29:38 pm
    • sites.google.com/site/mugensbestspritersintheworld/
So any news on these project my friend.... I'm curious to know how it is going...  ;)

Jed

#94  May 07, 2010, 09:22:13 pm
    • www.jedex.webs.com
well it's going slow because of other projects but still gonna make Sephiroth and BIG O after I release a Roster of gundams chars witch be a Battle Assault Version of EX Revue after all of this Animation warz will be next with what ever is first in list I made before
Next Gen IX
#95  May 21, 2010, 01:54:32 am
  • Currently working in 8 bits...
    • Sweden
Am I hearing Big O and a GOOD Sephiroth planned?

Good God heavens this is a bliss to my ears. :D

Jed

#96  May 27, 2010, 08:59:32 am
    • www.jedex.webs.com
ok seeing that all I have for sprite is on the fornt of this page or in my sig might as well look at that if you guys want to see some sprites I did made FF 13 Lightning

EDIT: also I'm gonna start on this project soon or later might make more chars sprites in my spair time
Next Gen IX
#97  June 14, 2010, 04:14:53 am
do ya have some spair time these days?
Orochi Gill is a liar. He lied once, he is a liar.

Jed

#98  June 14, 2010, 05:06:18 pm
    • www.jedex.webs.com
I do now seeing it's summer  ;D
Next Gen IX
#99  June 16, 2010, 03:01:34 pm
so this is the time to make at least one sprite of each char,, to have the whole sprite sheet.
u should spend yur time well
Orochi Gill is a liar. He lied once, he is a liar.

Jed

#100  June 22, 2010, 02:32:04 am
    • www.jedex.webs.com
so this is the time to make at least one sprite of each char,, to have the whole sprite sheet.
u should spend yur time well
so far I will try but I'm still working on another project called Gundam War I go got a list of sprites on my sigs and on the front of this page ya know as soon as I get my first good char done I'll make theme next
Next Gen IX