YesNoOk

Warnings v2 (Read 2877406 times)

Started by Valodim, February 07, 2010, 09:40:57 pm
Re: Warnings v2
#41  February 19, 2010, 07:04:50 pm
  • I got a PM.
Are you trying to encourage crying?

Maybe we should start a grievances area in feedback (I don't think so), but I think we should have our own warnings area.
#42  February 19, 2010, 07:09:23 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
I dunno, I just think that sometimes when we go like "thoughts about banning X" it could be interesting to have more comments, like, say, Lisa point about cleaning up alejandro. Is it needed? I dunno, I would like to think not, but I would like to read more about it.

OZ

#43  February 19, 2010, 08:52:34 pm
  • ಠ_ಠ
I honestly don't know what to think about this idea.  :P

I suppose some additional opinions couldn't hurt.
As long as it doesn't digress into fighting or crying as Shamrock put it.
ಠ_ಠ
Last Edit: February 19, 2010, 09:34:01 pm by [User]
#44  February 19, 2010, 09:10:57 pm
    • Thailand
I think that's what feedback and reporting is for, in general. So it'd be sort of a redundancy. Plus, with it here, and uncluttered, it's easier to find the actual warnings.
#45  February 19, 2010, 09:52:57 pm
  • Legendary XIII
  • I am the eye of the storm to come!
    • New Zealand
    • network.mugenguild.com/cyanide/

In M.U.G.E.N there is no magic button

They say a little knowledge is a dangerous thing, but it's not one half so bad as a lot of ignorance.
#46  February 19, 2010, 11:02:11 pm
  • チョンリサ
    • Canada
I honestly don't know what to think about this idea.  :P

I suppose some additional opinions couldn't hurt.
As long as it doesn't digress into fighting or crying as Shamrock put it.
I think that's what feedback and reporting is for, in general. So it'd be sort of a redundancy. Plus, with it here, and uncluttered, it's easier to find the actual warnings.

Yeah, basically I completely agree with these two fine gentlemen. The point of public staff is transparency, not something the public can tangibly get a hold of and start manipulating their own ideas into actual decisions because then it starts getting really messy, people like Blade Art start injecting their own thoughts and opinions on what happens or worse, Luigi1632 and Ohsky. And God only fucking knows what would happen if Orochi Gill could post in here :gonk:

Also feedback is for feedback, it's virtually already the public staff post-in-able section, staff decisions should still only be made by staff though without the proverbial fatty acids of members opinions.
you can't mixup a blind man, and you can't out think a brick ~skisonic
Street fighting is all about analysis, prediction, and reaction. That's it.

#47  February 22, 2010, 05:29:04 am
  • I got a PM.
You know I'm a little tired of Blade Art.

Can we limit him to 5 a day?
#48  February 22, 2010, 11:13:48 am
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。

'greed.
HEY PEOPLE, post your feedback on the feedback section if you have something you want to add , dont do it on the random topic or whatever, that is silly!
Stop being silly! You silly people.

You know I'm a little tired of Blade Art.

Can we limit him to 5 a day?
Works for me.

BTW , banned AZ, he can appeal at any time to me through pm, for now its ten days, it shouldnt be a problem for him since he only posted on motvn threads to say how cool the stages were or after hank to say how he +oned everything he said.
#49  February 22, 2010, 10:50:09 pm
  • チョンリサ
    • Canada
Concerning this.

Unfortunately I find the whole situation to be really astounding. Whenever he (Sean) gets a break, someone else comes from under the bridge to pester him. Naturally there is cause for him to defend himself in his own right, and honestly he's been putting up with a lot lately. The whole HankVenture thing is also a little under the bridge in my eyes too, ever since Hank was reported, his rebuttal was a less than mature signature(and we all know who he's referring to here), at this point it is really out of hand and anything related to MOTVN seems to be grounds for a shit storm, and if one or a couple of them has to go, my hand is in for Sean being allowed to stay.

Have at it.

#50  February 22, 2010, 11:02:17 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
Hank is a bit of an asshole, like not only that thread points out but all the other times he has been at peoples throats with the whole gang thing.
Every time he posts, a bunch of his "gang" comes and starts doing useless white noise as well. While a couple of the persons he hangs with are nice and educated fellows we all know there is a bunch of people that are here just to post in order to support him and make noise, they bring nothing to the table.

At this point I believe he is only here to start up shit.Both his sigs (which btw, were not  as much a rebuttal but his whole attitude towards this forum)  just emphasize that. His whole behavior and this is just one of the examples. shows that.

Hankventure has now lost the privileges to an account on the guild, to appeal this situation, or if you think its unfair send me a pm explaining why you would want to be unbanned.

Keep in mind that, "to start fights", is not an option.
We wish you the best of lucks on your future endeavors, you are a talented smart person and if you mind your attitude in general you would be making a lot of friends.
#51  February 22, 2010, 11:07:31 pm
  • チョンリサ
    • Canada

#52  February 22, 2010, 11:11:13 pm
  • I got a PM.
Poor Hank, I warned him.

OZ

#53  February 22, 2010, 11:22:54 pm
  • ಠ_ಠ
Ist there no one to keep up the good fight?!

Reading the link was borderline nauseating, but I digress.
I know he's been warned before, it's a pity it turned out like this.

Let's see how this plays out.
I anticipate retaliation. :P
ಠ_ಠ
#54  February 22, 2010, 11:34:17 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
#55  February 24, 2010, 03:55:21 am
  • I got a PM.
#56  February 24, 2010, 07:25:11 am
    • Thailand

OZ

#57  February 24, 2010, 08:57:32 am
  • ಠ_ಠ
I'm for limiting his posts at the very least.
ಠ_ಠ
#58  February 24, 2010, 01:45:19 pm
    • Thailand
Don't post in this thread anymore because all you're doing is starting trouble, like you usually do. If you have something to say, don't tell other people to stop posting because they have something to say, too. Now I'm telling YOU to stop posting here. I've seen you at this before, stop. Any other troubling posts in this thread by you will be deleted.

This is the part where I'm suppose to cower in fear of you right Rajaaboy?

You'll never learn will you kid.

No, that's the part where you're supposed to stop posting in the thread and causing trouble. I've dealt with Sky before, and he'll just keep sending -personal messages on-and-on-and-on-and-on-and-on-and-on and bringing up irrelevant stuff, just to troll and get the last word, as he displayed in the thread by telling people to stop posting after himself. So I am not wasting my time, just letting you all know it's going on. I don't like his attitude; and I am probably biased with him, and not in his favor.
#59  February 24, 2010, 02:36:00 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
If he starts with the pm bullshit, fullban him, if he keeps doing it from other accounts, delete any account he makes while saving the webmail in the ban list.

Dont follow the same mistake i was following of thinking i was biased while dealing with someone and end up just not banning that person due to my self perceived biasedness. If you thinking "maybe I am biased" Is all that is keeping you from acting, remember that its natural to dislike someone , no one forces you to like everyone.

Either he acts better and is mature towards whatever situation is around him or he can go take a hike.
#60  February 24, 2010, 04:30:31 pm
    • Germany
limited blade art to 5 posts.