YesNoOk

CATTLEYA FOR QUEEN BLADE  (Read 53715 times)

Started by grafo_AMXI, March 02, 2010, 05:28:07 pm
Share this topic:
CATTLEYA FOR QUEEN BLADE
New #1  March 02, 2010, 05:28:07 pm

NO MORE DOWNLOAD AND  NO MORE EDIT!!!  :sugoi: :sugoi: :sugoi: :sugoi:
Last Edit: March 21, 2011, 04:31:32 am by grafo_AMXI
Re: CATTLEYA FOR QUEEN BLADE by ME
#2  March 02, 2010, 08:37:49 pm
  • The Absolute Worst
    • Canada
    • Skype - do.not.even.ask
    • randomselect.piiym.net/
Hoo boy, gave this one about a minute or two of my time and found the following.

- No readme, so I have to wade through the cmd file, which is a complete utter mess.
- Small portrait is larger than the standard size.
- Jesus, those are some awful CLSNs. Take a look at Elecbyte's documents or this tutorial for the commonly accepted practice.
- The sound rips are simply atrocious.
- Sprites are inconsistent. Her proportions randomly change as she moves, in her idle stance her legs *shudder* pulsate, her breasts expand and deflate at whim's notice.
- The taunt is all wrong. Her sword disappears into thin air and then reappears. She only has CLSN on her back leg while she taunts.
- I don't know what anime or whatever this character comes from so I don't know why there's some little kid or a little girl with a battle axe just standing around doing nothing in the background.
- Skipping the intro, however makes the kid/girl disappear. Huh?
- Just simply pressing Y results in a debug flood. X+Y Ex Attack, almost all of her supers give a debug flood.
- The C hotkeyed super only works at 3000 power, yet only takes 1000 power.
- Her B hotkeyed super does nearly 500 damage to poor old KFM and is a level 1 super.
- Speaking of hotkeyed supers, why are B and Y, two normal attack buttons, hotkeys for the supers?
- This character possesses enough range to nearly reach from across the screen, there is little cooldown for any of her attacks, she has absolute dino damage. From just mashing buttons, I managed to pull off a combo that took roughly 600 damage, with no supers.
#3  March 02, 2010, 09:27:16 pm
  • Eyyyy
    • UK
I believe she's from Queen's Blade. The little boy is her son, Rana, I think.

And yeah, this character is very flawed. The CLSNs are pretty damn bad.
There was a sig here. Its gone now (thanks photobucket ya fecks)
#4  March 02, 2010, 09:31:05 pm
    • USA
    • Skype - TatariZane2009
I believe she's from Queen's Blade. The little boy is her son, Rana, I think.

And yeah, this character is very flawed. The CLSNs are pretty damn bad.

I thought something's very bad from her. Her sprite animation does also feel pretty awkward if you look at her in Fighter Factory.
#5  March 03, 2010, 01:33:27 am
  • show me a sane man and i will cure him =)
    • Mexico
    • davidlinkanimestages.webs.com/index.htm
david link = queens blade the anime girl big boobs series jajajaja all i have to say is = primero buen char es dificil dibujar edit los sprites pa mugen por tu rango que tienes es realmente sorpredente los coments aqui antes del mio dicen mal cls  sound y debes poner un readme la proxima pa los detalles y que es tuyo  echale ganas pa mejorar lo de char making

translation = 1 good is hard to draw edit the images to sprites  for mugen for your rank as noob right now is very 0.0 for a char release de coments posted here before me say cls no read me file and sounds u must put a readme file whit the info.+ your name keep up the good work make your skills even shine more for anime char making  take up more tutorials

anime stage maker since 2009
I want no blood from that girl doctor--not until we're both sweaty and naked and shes  screaming my name. >_<
#6  March 03, 2010, 02:46:44 am
  • Sexo con condon ?, haber comete un tamal con hoja.
    • Mexico
    • crampy-gc.blogspot.mx/
So its a hentai character right ?, was expecting the release in another page  ;D
#7  March 03, 2010, 03:00:51 am
Cool hot woman, I've downloaded her. She's not that bad though.
Re:CATTLEYA FOR QUEEN BLADE by ME
#8  March 03, 2010, 06:16:32 am
  • Hungry Wolf
  • Aspiring Sprite Animator
    • South Africa
Could somebody reupload this to sendspace? I can't access 4shared. Im huge Queen's Blade fan, wouldve liked to have seen a Shizuka, Tomoe, Airi, Irma or Echidna. But i guess he going for the boob factor. I'd still like to check this char, flaws and all.
#9  March 03, 2010, 08:10:37 am
    • thedopehouse.webs.com/
Could somebody reupload this to sendspace? I can't access 4shared. Im huge Queen's Blade fan, wouldve liked to have seen a Shizuka, Tomoe, Airi, Irma or Echidna. But i guess he going for the boob factor. I'd still like to check this char, flaws and all.
Here ya go:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/jhmjro

This character doesnt seem like it's gonna be very good but it's still interesting someone made a queen's blade character.
#10  March 03, 2010, 08:19:31 am
  • Follow the signal.
    • lightmattstoybox.wordpress.com/
the odd huge breasted blacksmith, not something I would expect, but meh. It kinda reminds of when my friends and I were watching the anime and laughing at the oddly dressed women and how serious they were.
#11  March 03, 2010, 09:10:37 am
  • I'm a llama!
ack, kill it with fire!  o_O
#12  March 03, 2010, 09:20:13 am
  • Loading....Loading.....Error
And no one can take this seriously without mentioning anything about bewbage....

Imma try her out. Internet's borked so yeah....

Edit:

Feedback.

Damage is just borked. Seriously...had 2/3's HP and a LVL2...I think it was a LvL 2, super took out all my HP.
For some fucked up reason I had her in Dio's Roadroller Da and out of the blue her multi sword super just came out. WTF is that!?
No damage dampening...and with her broked range and damage output...its that bad.
Comboing...is a joke. No cooldown and WTF-ness ensues.
also, her voices change tones schizophrenically. I'm not sure if its supposed to happen in anime or whatnot...but it sounds bad.

I made this sig. :ninja:

Props to a friend for my avvie
Last Edit: March 03, 2010, 03:38:57 pm by ecthelionv2@hotmail.com
#13  March 04, 2010, 07:14:05 am
  • Hungry Wolf
  • Aspiring Sprite Animator
    • South Africa
Here ya go:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/jhmjro

This character doesnt seem like it's gonna be very good but it's still interesting someone made a queen's blade character.

Thanks
#14  March 04, 2010, 08:35:16 am
  • That damn Tapir still haunts my dreams.
Yeah, this character needs a lot of work. I don't got anything against Hentai characters, but it's just awful. The CLSNs are atrocious, the sounds are badly ripped, there's invincibility frames galore, the sprites are as horrendous as the coding, and change proportion  (seriously, how can you make a character go from muscle-toned to fat and chubby and switch back and forth between animations? Things like that don't work, my good sir) , outrageous range in attacks, overpowered as all hell... I could go on and on, seeing as how there's a whole laundry list of problems.

TL;DR version: This character is bad. Fix it kthxbai :3

Man, Dong Hwan, you've really got a lot of wax in that ear of yours.
#15  March 04, 2010, 10:09:25 am
  • I hate coding helpers.
    • Brazil
She doesn't looks bad at all, but she has some serious balance flaws.

* Her Strong Punch makes tons of chip damage. It was much better not causing chip damage at all.
* Her Crouching Weak Punch can hit too many times in a row. It should behave more like Samurai Shodown attacks.
* Some larger characters will be hit by her sword, even when they are a full screen far from her.
* There's no need of keeping Akira Honjoji sprites in her SFF  :P
* Her supers cause too much damage (yeah, many people told this already)
* This:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mnt419PWW6Q

But even so I appreciated many things in her, original chars are always welcome in Mugen. I was one of those who were hoping for her release, and I really liked your sprite work, I hope I can communicate with you more and discuss about her progress  :) .
#16  March 04, 2010, 07:52:15 pm
  • The Waiting Dark
    • sites.google.com/site/dadonyordelsite/
i would have never have guessed Cattleya or for that matter Queen's Blade was popular enough that it caught the attention of a prospective MUGEN character creator..

Nice effort though
Spoiler: The Most Merciful Thing (click to see content)

The Realm|DeviantArt Account
#17  March 04, 2010, 10:46:55 pm
  • Eyyyy
    • UK
I reckon it shoulda been Tomoe. Its just my thing for Mikos.

Anyway, I don't know whether to blame some poor spriting skills or Cattelya's look in general, but some fo her proportions look fat and melty in some places.
#18  March 04, 2010, 11:14:37 pm
  • ANGRY BIRDS GONNA DESTROY DEM PIGZ!
    • Mexico
    • www.mugenevolution.co.uk/fer619/
 :o

wow, someone actually made a Queen's Blade char

i'll test her out

#19  March 04, 2010, 11:15:26 pm
  • Its gonna hurt... real Bad!
I think its awsome too see Atleast some Queen Blade Characters being ripped for Mugen, so what if the character is flawed, its a beta test, not a finish product.
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
#20  March 04, 2010, 11:23:28 pm
  • Eyyyy
    • UK
Beta status does not make things exempt from feedback.