YesNoOk

"Vampire" Mugen characters..!? (Read 55517 times)

Started by "Bad News" Hoffmann, January 07, 2010, 04:47:21 pm
Share this topic:
Re: "Vampire" Mugen characters..!?
#361  May 30, 2010, 07:19:01 am
  • Fuck Windows 8!!!! I use adult OSes to work!!!
    • Mexico
...Well... maybe since the date of the last post this was forgotten... but I wanted to participate anyway...

also, play the Vampire The Masquerade : Bloodlines videogame.

I stay with the point of view of this game, talking about fiction I think that dividing vampires into "real" and "hybrids" may fix the polemic... BTW is my personal point of view, and if I try to go deeper on fictional arguments, I would say that vampires (hybrids) got genetical issues that get them vulnerable to sunlight (Not the same, but see what happens when you cross a horse with a donkey...)

Anyway, due to lots of different versions of the concept floating around, I wouldn't say that is a real vampire... I rather say I like the version used in that game.

See ya!!! :D

P.S. Vlad Tepes (correctly written) may be an exception to all rules just because is the first vampire created, if you ignore the one shown in "Nosferatu" movie. Again just my humble opinion.
This is the era in which we will see reason triumphing against brutality... May be better to open your mind to the future.
------------------------------------------------------
<- [Clicky - Clicky]
Current Universal War Official Artwork
#362  May 31, 2010, 04:16:22 pm
  • "Omae wa mou shindeiru"
    • m0gl13.webs.com/mugen.htm
P.S. Vlad Tepes (correctly written) may be an exception to all rules just because is the first vampire created, if you ignore the one shown in "Nosferatu" movie. Again just my humble opinion.
Count Orlock from Nosferatu IS Vlad "Dracula" and basicly "Nosferatu" is the same story as "Bram Stocker's Dracula"
they had to change names around before filming.
#363  June 01, 2010, 01:31:21 am
  • Fuck Windows 8!!!! I use adult OSes to work!!!
    • Mexico
Count Orlock from Nosferatu IS Vlad "Dracula" and basicly "Nosferatu" is the same story as "Bram Stocker's Dracula"
they had to change names around before filming.
Well, I basically learned something new today... thanks for the data, I always thought "Nosferatu" and Vlad were different ones...
I'll look forward to see the history of the movie... I'm courius about why they changed names in the film...

See ya!! :D
This is the era in which we will see reason triumphing against brutality... May be better to open your mind to the future.
------------------------------------------------------
<- [Clicky - Clicky]
Current Universal War Official Artwork
#364  June 01, 2010, 01:39:03 am
  • Coffee, Chocolate and MUGEN
    • Brazil
    • www.justnopoint.com/sparta/
#365  June 01, 2010, 01:58:19 am
  • If you’re gonna reach for a star...
  • reach for the lowest one you can.
    • USA
    • network.mugenguild.com/jmorphman
#366  June 01, 2010, 12:57:44 pm
    • Germany
    • www.game-art-hq.com
the only thread i made in this forumsection will never stop to get new replys from time to time it seems.

amusing :)

SNT

#367  August 26, 2010, 02:52:58 am
  • Super Old Bitter Dude
    • Australia
Mugen needs more frog chucking, lightning rod laying, pumpkin flying, rabbit ear hair tie wearing vampire house heads with demon familiars, heterochromatic main character proteges and werewolf butlers.
#368  August 26, 2010, 03:54:49 am
    • USA
Oh wow at this.

My criteria for vampires is pretty broad but...

Humanoid sans fangs.  FANGS ARE REQUIRED.  FUCK TWILIGHT. >:(

Red or Yellow eyes. 

Stronger than human.  Awesome superpowers totally possible.

SOME reason why they can't go into sun too much, or at all.  (Sensitive skin, lol Bursting into flame.  Deathly pale skin could work in certain settings too.)

Drinking human blood : |.  Dio uses the pimp arm method.

Turning other humans.  Doesn't matter if its forcing them to drink the vampire's blood, or simply biting them.  Nrvnsqr is exempt here, as he fucking eats them.  As in entrails everywhere oh god gore gore gore RUN.

As far as garlic, crosses, running water, etc go, these depend on whether the vampires are undead or biological, and just author crap.

Immortality to any extent of the word is pretty much required.

So.... uh wow I ranted.

Oh, and....

[size=50pt]FUCK TWILIGHT.[/size]

[size=70pt]DAMN RIGHT >:D[/size]

SNT

#369  August 26, 2010, 04:01:33 am
  • Super Old Bitter Dude
    • Australia
Spoiler: cake inside (click to see content)
Seriously, cut that shit out.

• Humanoid sans fangs.  FANGS ARE REQUIRED.  FUCK TWILIGHT. >:( Fangs present, DING
  • Red or Yellow eyes. Red eyes that go yellow when shit goes down, DING
  • Stronger than human.  Awesome superpowers totally possible. Awesome superpowers, DING
  • SOME reason why they can't go into sun too much, or at all.  Day and night is the difference between mortal and immortal for them in the Nasuverse, DING
  • Drinking human blood : |.  Dio uses the pimp arm method. Literally starving herself but DING anyway
  • Turning other humans.  Doesn't matter if its forcing them to drink the vampire's blood, or simply biting them. Turns by biting and drinking blood, DING
Looks like Mister Type Moon Don't Have Real Vampires can fuck himself.
Last Edit: August 26, 2010, 04:11:58 am by Chosis
#370  August 26, 2010, 05:41:51 am
  • RIDER KICK!
Has anyone mentioned Slayer yet?

"Make the world revolve around you. It's more fun to think that way."