YesNoOk

ŁfenrirŁ (LFL) Soi Fon beta (Read 5332 times)

Started by ŁfenrirŁ, June 01, 2010, 08:16:13 pm
Share this topic:
ŁfenrirŁ (LFL) Soi Fon beta
#1  June 01, 2010, 08:16:13 pm
  • Soi Fon = Perfection
test her out report any problems thank you  ^_^
Soi Fon beta
screen shots sorry about not haveing them on this thread

http://img807.imageshack.us/img807/6974/blacksig.png

-read the rules on signature dimensions-
Last Edit: June 02, 2010, 02:48:29 am by ŁfenrirŁ
Re: LFL Soi Fon beta
#2  June 01, 2010, 08:18:49 pm
  • Add-on Pro :P
    • Mexico
Going to test her out! :D......

good character! in my opinion you should make her a 4 button character (yes a four button one the Shunko would probably ne better if its a two button command such as z+c, just my opinion thou)
I am just a tester and like to judge others work (i edit as well but for personal use only). This is a beta and i am impressed since it has several spirits. I recomend adding more specials since Suzumebachi can be used to KO an opponent very cheaply and the Shunko Assault needs, i don't know, a bit more effects (my opinion only). i recommend adding one or two more specials. that would make it look very nice. The character itself is very well done. needs a few spirits only. keep up the good work! :D

TempesT said:
I just got back from having really hot and raw sex with sal and seph, oh my gosh they violated my body many times, IT WAS GREAT!!!!! They have many big dick and used to have sex with my sex holes! Also my armpits are strictly OFF LIMITS especially to foreign weiners.
>:)
[/center]
Last Edit: June 01, 2010, 08:33:40 pm by sal-azul
#3  June 01, 2010, 08:24:47 pm
  • 10 Years! Still going strong.
    • USA
    • http://forums.sonicretro.org/index.php
screenshots and a move list would be nice...

EDIT: Oh of course a new guy. ::)
Project: Ultimate Zero & Ultimate X

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

MMZ Soundpack Project (Canceled)
#4  June 01, 2010, 08:31:00 pm
  • Soi Fon = Perfection
there is a move list in the character folder
^_^ anyway yes I am new but judge my Soi Fon like any other character new or not ok

Last Edit: June 02, 2010, 02:49:16 am by ŁfenrirŁ
#5  June 01, 2010, 09:34:59 pm
  • Follow the signal.
    • lightmattstoybox.wordpress.com/
Downloading and will edit this post with feedback. (And more when needed.)

-xscale = 1.05
yscale = 1.05

^This causes her to look odd, example: on one frame in the standing state her jaw drops. (I'd keep at 1)

-There are too many Clsn2's on a number of your animations, since Soifon is small, 1 or 2 Clsn2's should fit her entire body. Push for three for arkward positions.

-basic movement velocities feel too loose, or should I say way too loose, she's pretty much sliding on the ground and flying through the air. (You need to take account better gameplay methods over the what the anime does, or else it won't play right.)

-You've got misplaced hitsparks on most of the moves, its more noticable in the crouching moves.

-State 200's Clsn's, normally I'd use the sword beats fists argument for the simple reason that you have a big box nowhere near Soifon, and you have Clsn1's in the aftermath of the attack. (not sure why)

-I'm not really gonna comment too much on the attacks themshelves, but some, like the punch move just looks odd.
Last Edit: June 01, 2010, 09:58:14 pm by Lightmatt
LFL (*describe what LFL means here*) Soi Fon (From Bleach) beta
#6  June 01, 2010, 09:43:59 pm
    • USA
*words.*

I wasn't judging a the character or CHARZzz!!one!1 as people like to call it.

Theres a formal way of how people post here in order to get proper feedback its what the older members do. just saying "HERE *link* TEST PLZ KTHXBAI!" isn't proper and 9/10 you always get ignored.

Some formal things to do are (To be cool of course):
~Proper title - Describe what the annograms mean (What is LFL) and who the character is from. ^^Refer to my reply title as an example^^.
~Describe the character - for people who are not familiar with the series that the character is from if its not insanly popular but even if it is still give one.
~A move list - so we know wtf to do when were using the character so we can formally report bugs with a certain move.
~Screenshots! - Can't tell you enough to do this! its not hard just press F12 in mugen it'll save as a .pcx then go to your local paint program and re-save it as a ".png" not ".jpg" (degrades clear quality).
~And Finally, Be polite -  You already were but its still a good reminder to always remember that. respect the older members here and you will get respect in return.

Remember those things in your next post and you should be able to get proper feedback. I can't tell you how many times posts like this were just ignored because people couldn't put in a proper post.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

#7  June 01, 2010, 09:45:06 pm
    • Thailand
LFL probably has something to do with this guy's name.
#8  June 01, 2010, 09:54:47 pm
    • USA
LFL probably has something to do with this guy's name.

True. But it could also be a game-fight style like CVS or TVC Its always nice to be clear about it. If LFL is a annogram for his name thats cool but maybe put "LFL's" Like that so it doesnt get confused with a fight style.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Last Edit: June 01, 2010, 09:58:09 pm by goku262002
#9  June 01, 2010, 10:16:13 pm
  • Mach Punch Zoning Arm
    • USA
    • Skype - Zero-Sennin
    • tinyurl.com/zstrinmu
I agree with Rajaa.

ANYWAY. Quick feedback.

1. Her forward and backward jumps cover way too much horizontal distance in my opinion. If it was that way in the game and you want to be accurate, that's fine.
2. Your collision boxes are WAY too detailed. This (http://kod.trinitymugen.net/K.O.D's_Basic_CLSN_Tutorial.html) will help you out greatly in fixing that.
3. In your readme, I would advise that you organize the information better, and give more of it; I had no idea that Suzumebachi and Shunko Assault were both super moves until I actually played with the character, nor was I aware that Shunko restored power (I thought it might be a super mode or something).
4. Two of the three crouching attacks have misaligned hitsparks.
5. I know someone else mentioned this, but giving her at least three special attacks would probably make this character much more flexible and fun to play. Suzumebachi and Shunko Assault strike me as super moves to be honest.

I will say that this is OK for a first character, better than what first-time creators usually put out. You've got some work cut out for you with this as it stands now, but you'll figure it out. Good luck.
Youtube 
Twitter
Ask.fm
Zero-Sennin's Workshop
[22:18] <Ebil_Homer> because you messed up?
[22:18] <Ebil_Homer> well that's a fucking shame
[22:18] <Ebil_Homer> pick up your sucks

I don't provide old versions of my characters once they're updated. Please don't ask me for them.
#10  June 01, 2010, 11:09:42 pm
    • Brazil
well, here is my feedback

. She needs some special move as said before
. I couldn't make sense of her attacks so I could build up a strategy, maybe she needs a better system(and special moves)
. Power charge explod seems desaligned
. She's way too fast
. The charge power sound overlaps
. You can trip people in the air, I mean, if their legs haven't reached the ground, how can you take them off ground?
. Her lvl1 super does the same damage as the X>Y combo.

overall, good character :D
#11  June 02, 2010, 01:54:08 am
  • Radar-Tec Forever
    • s1004.photobucket.com/albums/af163/Radar-Tec/
Congrats on your beta release I download your character and come across some things that others have pointed out:
Her speed is one thing she is a little to fast
Her jump distance needs to be change
and like lightmatt said her x and y scale both need to be 1. At 1.05 she looks bigger than others characters I use.
not sure but I thought i saw something about her punch, I think that is a custom. (not sure) you could replace it with this

it's from bleach ds2.

I know it's a beta and some sprites are missing but it pretty good keep it up. :)
#12  June 02, 2010, 02:32:56 am
  • Soi Fon = Perfection
thank you all for the advice and the help you have offered ^_^ now I get to start the long fixing all of these problems process  :sugoi:

Re: ŁfenrirŁ (LFL) Soi Fon beta
#13  June 30, 2010, 01:21:11 am
  • ¡¡Bankai!!...Jakuho Raikoben.
Finally!!!
A Soi Fong´s char. I really wanted one long time ago.
Congratulations y thank you very much fenrir. :D
I know that she´s a BETA but... WOW. :sugoi:

Good luck.

Escucha la radio ánime: ANIMEDIA en  http://radiocc.listen2myradio.com/
Monday, Wednesday, and friday. 19:00 to 20:00 hours. (Hour of Lima, Perú)