YesNoOk

[Soundpack] Megaman Zero SFX & Voice Data. (Read 42018 times)

Started by goku262002, September 29, 2008, 12:27:15 am
Share this topic:
[Soundpack] Megaman Zero SFX & Voice Data.
#1  September 29, 2008, 12:27:15 am
  • 10 Years! Still going strong.
    • USA
    • http://forums.sonicretro.org/index.php
Hey. Well i finally finished my year long project i have ripped the sfx from "megaman zero".

These took allot of work and research. I hope you enjoy them for whatever project your going to use them for.

give credit if used.

Link.
Update Pack v4.

A DS Version of the TMMZP is coming soon!

This sfx set does NOT include:
~Boss SFX (SOME but not from all games.)
~enemy SFX
~level SFX
~music

But DOES include:
~all of zero's SFXs from all 4 games.
~menu SFX
~other SFX
Project: Ultimate Zero & Ultimate X

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

MMZ Soundpack Project (Canceled)
Last Edit: July 14, 2014, 05:32:38 am by Just No Point
Re: [Soundpack] Megaman Zero SFX & Voice Data.
#2  September 30, 2008, 06:11:25 pm
    • USA
Fuck what is wrong with me?! stupid stupid person. i'm soo sorry for the link failure. But the reason im double posting is because im updating the soundpack. new sounds (thanks to "N.") and fixed sounds. go back and redownload.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Last Edit: September 30, 2008, 06:20:13 pm by goku262002
#3  October 21, 2008, 12:01:27 am
    • USA
Pack updated. check readme on site. click on "update pack v3"

EDIT: hey guys do you mind telling me if the MMZP pack works? It just seems weird to me that a 45.9 MB folder can shrink down to a 2.1 MB .rar.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Last Edit: October 21, 2008, 12:25:38 am by goku262002
#4  January 30, 2009, 05:53:06 am
    • USA
An update but not really an update bump. Let me explain

See a good friend of mine who's helped in my MMZ project has created emulator save states. whats the big deal about these? well theres save states from all mini,mid, and regular boss fight without any music at all just pure sfx ready for ripping! which means you guys can now rip your own Boss sounds!! or any sound that is needed from a level.

Pretty cool right? Ok well heres the requirements:
Visual boy advance emulator (version 1.7 or above)
Roms (do NOT use the MMZ roms from Europe (E) or japan (J) only American (U).)
Knowledge of using the two.

I will not provide them for you. you guys will just have to figure that part out for yourself. Anyways here they are:
Link.
Good luck with all your ripping. if you want to contribute to TMMZP with your own sounds let me know through PM or email.

full credit goes to "N."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Last Edit: January 30, 2009, 05:56:57 am by goku262002
#5  June 30, 2009, 06:18:51 am
    • USA
Whoa mega bump!

I Have finished getting Rips of Zero from the game "Onimusha Blade Warriors"
Link.

These were fuck hard to get considering i had to pay my friend $15 for the english version and spent countless nights looking for the japanese version online. but its done and out on the 'net for you all to enjoy!

Fun fact: Zero's english voice actor for this game is rino ramano. He ALSO did the voice for spider-man for the playstation 1 "spider-man" game series. why is this soo fansanating? because he did the same voice pitch and tone for zero as he did for spider-man! If i really wanted to i could make up an amazing .snd of spider-man sfx's mixed in with zero for a random SvC Zero....*hint hint*

Compare and be amazed...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

#6  June 13, 2010, 07:06:14 pm
    • USA
Another megabump!

The final update to TMMZP has been complete....For now!

Includes everything that was in V3 plus new zero 4 sounds and an incomplete Z-knuckle soundset.

Link is in first post.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

#7  December 18, 2010, 11:37:38 pm
  • Freedom is the right of all sentient beings.
    • akkuis1173.me.pn/
Sorry for the necro bump.
Seems I ended up downloading your sound pack. How did you rip the sounds? I remember there was a method using audacity and importing the game's rom as raw data or something like that. I had used it to get some sounds, but once within MUGEN freqmul was necessary and it's currently not working on MUGEN 1.0. I had also used VGMTrans for Nintendo DS, but it only extracts the game's music, sound effects from NDS are not extracted! Audacity method doesnt work for NDS ROMs, I wonder if it would work just changing some parameters when importing the ROM, but I got tired after trying without good results.
#8  December 19, 2010, 05:50:32 am
  • Video Game Veteran
  • Can you do it? SUREYOUCAN!
    • USA
    • gcnmario.free.fr
Yea. I don't think I like English VA of Zero in Blade Warriors. I played the game, it was really fun, but I really didn't mind the voice for him.
I could never understood the very last word he says in the file 'ZRO_E_IN_0001.wav'. @_@

If anyone should voice Zero, it should be one of his Japanese VA's (or like the one in SvC Chaos), Omega Zero's VA, or something.

But yea, nice rips. N. is a really nice guy. He helped me a bit too. :)

"You must defeat my flaming
dragon punch to stand a chance."
#9  December 19, 2010, 11:39:44 pm
    • akkuis1173.me.pn/
But yea, nice rips. N. is a really nice guy. He helped me a bit too. :)
Hmm... Hey Hi there man! How have you been? Do you remember this?
 http://www.sprites-inc.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=3684&page=4

The link you provided there is not online anymore!
http://gcnmario.free.fr/mmzxtabl.zip

If you put those online, are those for a specific artmoney version? Do you mind telling me if it's too hard to use artmoney to do something like that? I want some sound effects from Megaman Zero Collection and Megaman ZX that I will need to complete Vent, Aile and Omega, mainly the menu sounds since they will get functional options menu besides of all the stuff I had already added.
#10  December 25, 2010, 10:22:07 pm
  • Video Game Veteran
    • USA
    • gcnmario.free.fr
Sorry about that. Last I checked, I tried installing Artmoney, either McAffee or some other spyware removal software tool (like ad-aware, or spybot search & destroy) kept removing it from my computer. Although I think i still have a couple of copies of the table on my PC somewhere. If you want I can re-upload all the tables I have saved and you can look at them. But  am unsure which artmoney will work with them. But I'm sure you can update them somehow to make them work with the latest Artmooney release. :-/

As for obtaining the sounds from a DS game, I think there was a program somewhere where you could drag a DS rom onto the software, and it would give you a list of audio from that game. Though it was very beta, but I think I used it to rip sounds of Vent/Aile and Omega Zero.

N.

New #11  December 26, 2010, 12:17:51 am
Hello there.

About ripping the GBA sounds:  I found addresses in artmoney that'd let me disable the music channels and used VBA to record the sounds (addresses that'd force the game to cycle through the sounds also helped).  Ripping the sounds using Audacity won't get you all the sounds, since some of the them have various effects applied to them in-game.

About ripping the DS Sounds:  There's probably some better programs, but you could use VGM Trans to rip the sounds.  You'll still run into the same problem you would if you used the Audacity method though. 

You can also try this ARDS code I found for MMZ Collection (was looking for NDS equivalents to the codes I found in the GBA games):
94000130 FFFB0000
22053A10 00000000
D0000000 00000000

Or this, which might actually work, since I don't remember why I had the above one set up the way it was. 
12053A10 00000000

It can turn off the music, but it can also cause the game to freeze on certain screens if you're not careful.  How you use it is you press select when there's no music playing (the value is 00 when music is playing, but changes to 80 when there's silence).

As for MMZX and MMZXA:

MMZX Music disable
12164584 00000000

MMZXA Music disable
121927CE 00000000

MM4 (MMZ Collection)
123B5BF8 00000000
123B5EB8 00000000
123B5EBC 00000000

Edit: I think I fixed them.
1 Last Updated: 4/19/23
2 Last Updated: 1/16/21
3 Last Updated: 04/20/23
4 Last Updated: 7/16/17
Last Edit: March 09, 2016, 07:23:00 am by N.
#12  December 26, 2010, 05:04:05 am
  • Video Game Veteran
    • USA
    • gcnmario.free.fr
Yup. VGM Trans! THATS IT! That's what I was thinking about. :)
Thanks for reminding me.
http://gbatemp.net/t123463-
BTW, the official site apparently no longer exists, so I googled for it and that's the best I can come up with.

Last Edit: December 26, 2010, 05:10:05 am by N-Mario
#13  December 26, 2010, 05:36:52 am
    • akkuis1173.me.pn/
Sorry if I didn't notice, I was AFK (away from keyboard) without login-out.
Thanks for your help... I guess I'll have to download artmoney and see what I can do... maybe you can help me find those memory addresses for Megaman Zero Collection... anyways, VGM Trans was helpful only for the music, it didn't extract any sound. BTW, I use No$GBA for emulation, IDeaS and DeSmuMe run too slowly.

N.

#14  December 26, 2010, 08:18:40 am
The sounds are in there.  Look for files with Wave_SE in the name.

I should also clarify the ARDS code in my above post should disable the music to all 4 of the MMZ games in MMZC.

What is it you're looking for in Artmoney, exactly?  ..Besides disabling the music.
1 Last Updated: 4/19/23
2 Last Updated: 1/16/21
3 Last Updated: 04/20/23
4 Last Updated: 7/16/17
Last Edit: December 29, 2010, 12:41:10 am by N.
#15  December 30, 2010, 09:16:19 pm
    • akkuis1173.me.pn/
The sounds are in there.  Look for files with Wave_SE in the name.

I should also clarify the ARDS code in my above post should disable the music to all 4 of the MMZ games in MMZC.

What is it you're looking for in Artmoney, exactly?  ..Besides disabling the music.

Thank you guys. Well I needed some sound effects for Vent, Aile and Omega Zero.
I had to dive within the tidal wave of data VGM Trans gives to find them, most of the contents of every Wave_SE had to be saved to individual wav files which had a lot of redundat repeated sounds, most of them with a chipmunks style (I would need freqmul which currently doesn't work in MUGEN 1.0). Anyways I managed to get the pause menu sounds, now I must finish coding it (with workarounds sadly since some MUGEN features aren't as flexible sometimes due to engine bugs, etc.)
Frankly If I needed all the sounds of a char, I would rather use ArtMoney with that code to disable the music, I guess it would be a lot easier than finding them with VGM Trans.
#16  July 14, 2014, 05:09:05 am
    • Canada
    • azim.shaiyanazim@gmail.com
Can you try uploading the soundpack to something like mediafire? My computer does not let me go to the link. It always says "This page can’t be displayed" for some reason.
Last Edit: July 14, 2014, 06:09:12 am by Spideyfan X
#17  July 14, 2014, 03:47:52 pm
#18  July 14, 2014, 08:55:42 pm
    • Canada
    • azim.shaiyanazim@gmail.com
Sorry. I did not know about the Wayback Machine.