YesNoOk

Powerpuff Girls edited by Doomguy2nd (Read 65727 times)

Started by Big Dick, July 20, 2010, 05:38:56 pm
Share this topic:
Powerpuff Girls edited by Doomguy2nd
#1  July 20, 2010, 05:38:56 pm
  • That's awesome!
    • Canada
Last Edit: August 19, 2010, 09:51:29 pm by Rajaa
Re: Powerpuff Girls edited by Doomguy2nd
#2  July 20, 2010, 06:27:24 pm
  • Recreation
#3  July 20, 2010, 10:42:13 pm
  • The Ultimate Shield
  • I WANT IT ALL!!!
GOH: bmc would tell birds that they're broken because they shouldn't air recover.
#4  July 20, 2010, 11:55:59 pm
  • I am hilarious
  • and you will quote everything I say
    • USA
There's out of character where it's funny (Rage Rock), and there's out of character where it's just not even funny at all (This, Daimonmau)
Last Edit: July 21, 2010, 12:08:20 am by Orochi Gill
#5  July 21, 2010, 12:06:14 am
  • Loyal to the Game
    • USA
    • http://jesuszilla.trinitymugen.net/
Daimonmau was funny with Bebum Ryo.

Then he released a piece of shit Sol, Ragna, Haku-men and I realized he was dead serious.
#6  July 21, 2010, 03:55:02 pm
  • That's awesome!
    • Canada
Any feedback?
#7  July 21, 2010, 08:28:24 pm
  • The flying rocket! Formerly known as Monkey-Mugen
    • www.mugenevolution.co.uk/MonkeysBranch/
i think the fatalities are cool :P

but why do they disappear on the friendship of buttercup?
Ever heard of me? No? Then chances are I've never heard of you either.
#8  July 21, 2010, 08:39:58 pm
  • Recreation
#9  July 31, 2010, 01:56:05 am
  • Lover of yardsales.
    • USA
all I gotta say is this is one interesting idea

the girls with MK style play and fatalities.
#10  July 31, 2010, 04:07:30 am
  • Video Game Veteran
  • Can you do it? SUREYOUCAN!
    • USA
    • gcnmario.free.fr
Blossom has Sub Zero moves & Scorpions spear move? o_O

I suppose it's an interesting idea. Just that some of it looks like its been taken out from other MK characters. @_@

"You must defeat my flaming
dragon punch to stand a chance."
#11  July 31, 2010, 08:08:09 am
  • Loyal to the Game
    • USA
    • http://jesuszilla.trinitymugen.net/
It... probably was, N64Mario.
#12  July 31, 2010, 09:19:18 am
  • Cute Bounty Hunter
Custom moves should only be given to characters if they fit with their personalities.

This does not fit.  PPG + MK = No, just no.
#13  July 31, 2010, 09:38:37 am
  • Palette God? Champion? AntiChrist? Something.
  • I AM THE KING OF PALETTES!!
    • USA
Samurai Jack with Last Blade play style however would be totally welcome and awesome as fuck.
#14  July 31, 2010, 08:49:03 pm
  • Blossom Is Epic Win!
    • www.brawldomain.com/
I actually contributed some of the ideas to DG's PPG characters.  The Friendships....Buttercup challenges her fallen enemy to an Arm Wrestling Contest...they get scared and run off.  Bubbles becomes Harmony Bunny and throws a sticker on to her defeated opponent.  Blossom makes a Snow Cone with her Ice Breath.  You can't put those down because they all came from the show and I thought these would fit the characters exceptionally well!

As for DG's MK elements stop picking at them.  It's HIS STYLE of the PPGs.  He's entitled to do & add what he wants.  If you don't like them, keep to yourself please. 

To the people that like them & thought they were unique, glad you like them!  He's currently working on more to add with them and I'm helping DG out. 
#15  July 31, 2010, 09:15:53 pm
  • Recreation
Samurai Jack with Last Blade play style however would be totally welcome and awesome as fuck.
If done right.
And where would we find the sprites to make him?

#16  July 31, 2010, 09:29:58 pm
  • Holy BRAP
    • UK
Friendships [size=5pt](Maybe brutalities too)[/size] DO sorta fit with the powerpuff girls in a way but Fatalities do not fit in at ALL, as Super Heroes do not kill their enemies and such (Look at MK VS DC for a reference)
None of us should bitch about this, hell the guy does what he wants maybe he'll add Sexualities soon enough <--- Hopefully not

[size=5pt](Also Why is Buttercup red like?)[/size]

I actually contributed some of the ideas to DG's PPG characters.  The Friendships....Buttercup challenges her fallen enemy to an Arm Wrestling Contest...they get scared and run off.  Bubbles becomes Harmony Bunny and throws a sticker on to her defeated opponent.  Blossom makes a Snow Cone with her Ice Breath.  You can't put those down because they all came from the show and I thought these would fit the characters exceptionally well!

As for DG's MK elements stop picking at them.  It's HIS STYLE of the PPGs.  He's entitled to do & add what he wants.  If you don't like them, keep to yourself please. 

To the people that like them & thought they were unique, glad you like them!  He's currently working on more to add with them and I'm helping DG out.
For once I've noticed a PPG Fanboy, Never knew boys could get into the show, not making fun or anything but why do you like it that much to defend the topic like that?
#17  July 31, 2010, 10:54:17 pm
  • Blossom Is Epic Win!
    • www.brawldomain.com/
You'd be amazed how many PPG fans are out there that are guys Carl. 

Also, I have used all of DG's PPGs on my Mugen and they are all VERY well animated.  Ok some of the attacks that the girls have are odd like Blossom with Scorpion's Harpoon or Buttercup with the "Gotcha Grab" but I think that one can be excused cause Buttercup does have the bad ass factor to grab someone and beat them senseless.  :P

DG put a spin on Kitana's Fan attack with using Octi for Bubbles.  I thought it was pretty creative.  Also DG added different elements for Scorpion's Harpoon on Bubbles (Extending Crayon) and Buttercup (Blankie Grab). 

Changes are always being made to his PPGs. He's always adding new stuff and removing others.  Just try not to be cynical or judgmental of them so soon.

Really?  Sexualities?  The sarcasm is just demeaning. 
Last Edit: July 31, 2010, 11:01:15 pm by JustJohn83
#18  July 31, 2010, 11:00:54 pm
  • Holy BRAP
    • UK

You never know, people who convert things to MK gameplay could have perverted idea's  :ninja:

But yet again every creator could do that.
#19  August 01, 2010, 12:34:05 am
  • Recreation
You'd be amazed how many PPG fans are out there that are guys Carl. 

You'd be surprised too Carl. I loved PPG when I was little. So did all the other guys.

Also, I have used all of DG's PPGs on my Mugen and they are all VERY well animated.  Ok some of the attacks that the girls have are odd like Blossom with Scorpion's Harpoon or Buttercup with the "Gotcha Grab" but I think that one can be excused cause Buttercup does have the bad ass factor to grab someone and beat them senseless.  :P

The whole thing with Blossom having Scorpion's Harpoon and being able to fatalities is just wrong in general.

I kinda wish someone would make a good and original PPG character. Without all the fatalities.
Friendships can stay because no one dies.

And Brutalities if they don't explode into blood and stuff.

I lol'd hard at Sexualities.
#20  August 01, 2010, 12:45:22 am
  • Holy BRAP
    • UK
The whole thing with Blossom having Scorpion's Harpoon and being able to fatalities is just wrong in general.

I kinda wish someone would make a good and original PPG character. Without all the fatalities.
Friendships can stay because no one dies.

And Brutalities if they don't explode into blood and stuff.

All these things should be done, I wouldn't mind abit of blood on the Brutalities

As I said:
Friendships [size=5pt](Maybe brutalities too)[/size] DO sorta fit with the powerpuff girls in a way but Fatalities do not fit in at ALL, as Super Heroes do not kill their enemies and such (Look at MK VS DC for a reference)
As finishing moves on MK vs DC all the Super Heroes just beaten em up some more at the end.