YesNoOk

Powerpuff Girls edited by Doomguy2nd (Read 65291 times)

Started by Big Dick, July 20, 2010, 05:38:56 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Powerpuff Girls edited by Doomguy2nd
#21  August 01, 2010, 01:38:11 am
  • Lover of yardsales.
    • USA
You'd be amazed how many PPG fans are out there that are guys Carl. 

Also, I have used all of DG's PPGs on my Mugen and they are all VERY well animated.  Ok some of the attacks that the girls have are odd like Blossom with Scorpion's Harpoon or Buttercup with the "Gotcha Grab" but I think that one can be excused cause Buttercup does have the bad ass factor to grab someone and beat them senseless.  :P

DG put a spin on Kitana's Fan attack with using Octi for Bubbles.  I thought it was pretty creative.  Also DG added different elements for Scorpion's Harpoon on Bubbles (Extending Crayon) and Buttercup (Blankie Grab). 

Changes are always being made to his PPGs. He's always adding new stuff and removing others.  Just try not to be cynical or judgmental of them so soon.

Really?  Sexualities?  The sarcasm is just demeaning.

I could suggest a element for Blossom, have her switch to Liberty Bell and grab her opponent with a lasso.

I also noticed some compatibility with both juano's Soul Ninja characters and Borghi's Black Heart characters (though they need more editing for Animus's and Peketo's fatalities to work right with them, same with soul ninja's fatalities)
#22  August 01, 2010, 02:44:14 am
  • Blossom Is Epic Win!
    • www.brawldomain.com/
Now Liberty Bell's Lasso would definitely be more fitting for Blossom.  I'll talk to DG about that one. 

But yeah I can understand where you guys are coming from with the Fatalities....the PPGs would indeed NEVER do that.  I guess DG wants to make his PPGs more aggressive & hardcore.

The guy loves DOOM & MK too so it appears he likes fusing all of them into one.  Others may not like the route he is taking but he still is incorporating other attributes from the show into most of the moves.
#23  August 01, 2010, 03:12:46 am
  • Recreation
#24  August 01, 2010, 03:12:38 pm
  • Blossom Is Epic Win!
    • www.brawldomain.com/
BAH.  Kirby is hardcore in other ways....another incredibly unique game in that of Epic Yarn but that's a whole other story.  :P
#25  August 09, 2010, 04:52:46 am
  • Lover of yardsales.
    • USA
#26  August 10, 2010, 03:39:03 am
  • Cute Bounty Hunter
I bet it decapitates the opponent.
#27  August 10, 2010, 03:41:05 am
  • Recreation

Cap

#28  August 11, 2010, 07:29:30 am
  • Get your hands off of me, you damn dirty ape!
    • USA
#29  August 11, 2010, 08:24:10 am
  • Palette God? Champion? AntiChrist? Something.
  • I AM THE KING OF PALETTES!!
    • USA
Hey hey, don't hate.  PPG is like the most violent show CN ever aired barring Metalocalypse and Superjail.  That's where the irony comes from, it's an action/humor cartoon disguised as a little girls' show.
#30  August 11, 2010, 09:15:38 am
  • Maker of obscurity.
    • http://tetsuwanatom.b1.jcink.com/
That's another PPG character using stolen sprites from Buttercup's SSonic (the Bubbles and Blossom which exists are headswaps of the character), when Buttercup was updated, he gave permission for it. But I don't think that maker did the same thing.
-Toshio Tenma
#31  August 11, 2010, 09:17:08 pm
  • Rawr
This bothers me in a way it shouldn't.

Cap

#32  August 12, 2010, 02:42:52 am
  • Get your hands off of me, you damn dirty ape!
    • USA
Hey hey, don't hate.  PPG is like the most violent show CN ever aired barring Metalocalypse and Superjail.  That's where the irony comes from, it's an action/humor cartoon disguised as a little girls' show.
Were we watching the same show here? Samurai Jack was far more violent than PPG, and Courage had alot more "questionable" material designed for little kids.
#33  August 12, 2010, 03:09:05 am
  • Recreation
Were we watching the same show here? Samurai Jack was far more violent than PPG, and Courage had alot more "questionable" material designed for little kids.
Lol.
Ok, so PPG isn't as violent as MC2 says.
It's still shoehorned alot of "questionable" content if you pay attention.
#34  August 12, 2010, 06:05:11 am
  • RIDER KICK!

You forgot to mention The Grim Adventures of Billy & Mandy  :sugoi:

"Make the world revolve around you. It's more fun to think that way."
#35  August 12, 2010, 05:52:05 pm
  • Recreation
Did anyone mention Demashita Powerpuff Girls Z?
Or Powerpuff Girls Doujinshi?

GOH

#36  August 13, 2010, 12:31:53 am
  • Pure radge
    • Portugal
#37  August 14, 2010, 04:28:05 am
  • Cute Bounty Hunter
#38  August 14, 2010, 05:21:36 am
  • The Ultimate Shield
  • I WANT IT ALL!!!

Agreed.  Some of the beatings villains got were disturbingly over the top.  HARDCORE BUBBLES ANYONE?
GOH: bmc would tell birds that they're broken because they shouldn't air recover.
#39  August 14, 2010, 05:24:43 am
  • Recreation
I should just start a thread about Powerpuff girls.
#40  September 04, 2010, 03:51:49 pm
  • I fight for my friends...

Agreed.  Some of the beatings villains got were disturbingly over the top.  HARDCORE BUBBLES ANYONE?
Not to mention on occasion they would kill the monsters they fought...
Heck HIM gets his teeth knocked out and spits out blood in the intro.
Maybe you could turn down some of the blood, and change some moves(Like Buttercup's weird thing)
Otherwise this is pretty nice...
ピンクデーモンフット一族