YesNoOk

Ragna Mau and Daimon Haku (Blazblue) -version 1.0- (Read 73217 times)

Started by Daimonmau, August 10, 2010, 04:31:32 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Ragna Mau and Daimon Haku (Blazblue) -version 1.0-
#41  August 15, 2010, 04:49:29 am
  • The Goddess Returns
Don't worry about the counters, they are supposed to be hard to hit with, they were like that in game.  They are single frame counters, not like Geese or Yamazaki's counters.

I know that, it's just that Daimon Haku's counters combined with that he and Ragna are as fast as Sol Engredo and Dark Order kinda makes it harder to time the counter, and I technically just wanted increased counter frames as a more defensive power up in comparison to Ragna's offensiv power up.
http://www.youtube.com/user/busterbladex?feature=mhum

Finally got some vids on here.
Subscribe to me please and who knows, maybe my video walkthroughs will help you one day.......
#42  August 15, 2010, 06:02:49 am
  • Palette God? Champion? AntiChrist? Something.
  • I AM THE KING OF PALETTES!!
    • USA
#43  August 15, 2010, 06:20:58 am
Ho, thanks.
But you resized instead of cuting a new one, so the face of ragna ended a little weird.
But I will use later the hakumen's one, I think. hum... but I din't toutgh about resizing before... since the "face" of hakumen is weird and big, The new ones I will make later will be resized.
#44  August 16, 2010, 11:00:28 am
  • Face the Speed of Pain
4shared is being a dick to me right now and not working....lol i only got to download ragna mau
Make everything blockable. If you wanna put logic in it, you might as well make hadoukens unblockable and win by spamming hadoukens coz the human body can't take energy projectiles.  --;

Sig Credits go to me XD
#45  August 28, 2010, 07:38:53 am
  • Top Lil.
    • Mexico
    • sites.google.com/site/nameless353/
I have found a bug.
Use Ares(Jin Kisaragi Edit) and grab Ragna Mau.
A sprite of hakumen will appear and the character will froze.
#46  August 28, 2010, 07:36:36 pm
Opa.
I will download this Ares right now and verify this.
#47  August 28, 2010, 09:49:50 pm
Bahh, how mega gay is this jin character? are you crazy... He even appears to be using a miniskirt, and in one of his kicks, if you pause at the right moment he is kind of showing his "back side" to the adversary, hahaha. Of course he don't compare with that travesty on the new KOF, but imagine how certain chars on the japaneze games will look like on the next years, hahaha.

As I was expecting, it is not my fault. The author of Ares (and I have no idea why he did this) put that the enemy has to be send to the animation number 133 on the start of the throw, and if the char don't have this anim number 133, he is send to the animation 130. The problem here is that 133 is not a obrigatory animation that every char should have, anim 130 is one that every char has, so you can use it on a throw if you want, but not 133. That's why I don't have any idea why the author of ares did this, and the problem happens because I just happen to be using a animation with the number 133.

But no problem, On the next release I will remove this anim 133 in Ragna, so that this incompatibility betwen this chars don't happen anymore.
#48  August 31, 2010, 04:27:16 am
  • Top Lil.
    • Mexico
    • sites.google.com/site/nameless353/
well, i use the pallete of the "b" button, the one that looks like Jin default pallete.
By the way, if you have already ripped the sprites and the sounds, why not to make a real Blazblue Ragna char???
just asking.
#49  August 31, 2010, 05:47:51 am
I din't get why you are talking about wich pallete you use?

And I don't see fun in doing a accurate char.
I mean, off course I really can say thanks to the guys that decides to do/like to do accurate chars, but the real fun when making a char in mugen is the liberty to do whatever you want, create crazy moves, edit whatever you like, etc. and make your own version of some char that you like.
Let's say there is this possible mugen char creations:

1-all original
2-accurate
3-semi accurate (has some new moves)
4-new version of some char (little accuracy, lots of new moves)

I like to do the number 4, haha.

It's coll to to make one accurate then later release some edited version, but by then your will to keep working on this char, maybe, will be low. So I prefer to do the fun thing direct.
#50  September 08, 2010, 04:04:55 am
  • FAAAAAAAAALCON PUNCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Great Ragna and Daimon. They play just like the Blazblue versions (i had little but enjoyable experiences with the game.) Keep up the good work and I look forward to more updates in the future.
#51  September 08, 2010, 04:18:03 am
  • I am hilarious
  • and you will quote everything I say
    • USA
You've never actually played Blazblue if you think these play like the source. Hell, I haven't and can tell this is very very wrong.
#52  September 08, 2010, 04:37:22 am
    • Puerto Rico
    • www.youtube.com/user/Darkflares
You don't even have to play BB a little to know that.

I bet he's one of those people that say NICE CHAR +1 without even trying the damn character

...or an alt account made by the author to look good.

...or one of those people that consider Smash Bros. a fighting game.
Last Edit: September 08, 2010, 04:40:37 am by Darkflare
#53  September 08, 2010, 04:46:40 am
    • USA
Or one of the people that actually downloaded the updated version to try for himself instead of taking everyone else's opinion as gospel.

Nah what am I saying, nobody like that exists.
#54  September 08, 2010, 05:23:15 am
    • Puerto Rico
    • www.youtube.com/user/Darkflares
Look at this creation, his previous work and his attitude.

And then tell me if you SERIOUSLY think his stuff would have improved significantly.
#55  September 08, 2010, 06:08:34 am
  • The Goddess Returns
He definitely won't change it, I've tried, numerous times.

And yeah, these characters are not even close accurate to their source, that person probably don't care at all.

Subscribe to me please and who knows, maybe my video walkthroughs will help you one day.......
#56  September 08, 2010, 06:09:26 am
    • USA
Yeah I know it has.  Cause I downloaded it myself instead of listening to people.

He fixed a lot of the major shit they had before. 
#57  September 08, 2010, 07:06:28 am
    • China
    • http://vans.trinitymugen.net/
I just tried Ragna Mau, that was really fun.

He doesn't exactly play like Ragna, but I had fun with his movelist. He has a couple of problems here and there (some of the basic A=>B=>C combos don't actually *feel* like they work or are effective at all).

He needs more hitpause in his basics, they don't really feel like they're hitting. One other problem I found is that combos that work mid-screen sometimes won't work in the corner because he's pushed different distances, you might want to check that.
#58  September 08, 2010, 08:51:19 am
  • The Goddess Returns
I just tried Ragna Mau, that was really fun.

He doesn't exactly play like Ragna, but I had fun with his movelist. He has a couple of problems here and there (some of the basic A=>B=>C combos don't actually *feel* like they work or are effective at all).

He needs more hitpause in his basics, they don't really feel like they're hitting. One other problem I found is that combos that work mid-screen sometimes won't work in the corner because he's pushed different distances, you might want to check that.

Yeah, his moves aren't bad in general, it's just the way their implemented and combined with the akward hitboxes kinda breaks the character a bit.

Sol Engredo and Dark Order Sol act a bit more fair(not talking about the AI), Dark Order Sol kinda acts like a reasonable boss(well.....as reasonable as an SNK Boss, but nothing more) and Sol E. isn't bad either, so overall, they are good tweaks to already made characters.

I'm just still waiting for accurate to a T Blazblue CS characters though.

#59  September 08, 2010, 10:06:15 am
  • Unity of Hearts
    • Spain
Since people said Ragna has been improved, I went ahead and did a feedback again:

- I still don't agree with the superarmor thing. My opinion is that this character is too fast to use one.

- Sword CLSN are retarded. I already posted some before. And it's not only about the infinite priority. Some of them are so big or random placed that hurts to see.

- Dodge evades everything, aka invincibility frames aka no CLSN at all. I'm not really sure if this is correct. I'm sure you should still be able to grab the opponent if he dodges.

- Again, as I've said before. Too many systems for guarding/Dodging. Remove Faultless Defense, really.

- F+y can miss if the opponent is really close.

- If you combo some attacks with F+b when you're really close, it will make the next attack miss, since he appears at the position he moves during the attack.

- You have too much normal attacks that are OTG. Maybe you should remove some of them.

- 236z attack, the third and last hit is a crouch attack. I commented it before, it doesn't make sense to make it a crouch attack if the previous ones aren't. Also, why is Ragna able to hurt you too during that attack. It should only be that things that appear from the ground.

- 214z makes MUGEN lag sometimes. Also, I don't really like that I'm able to use this attack 4-5 times before the attack goes through the opponent (makes opponent juggle in the air).

- I'm able to hit the opponent 10 times max when he's fallen on the ground with 214a. Make sure to reduce the number of hits you can get.

- 623z makes MUGEN lag.

- Why in God's name is the last hit of the aerial 214y a crouch attack when you block, if all the others are not? It really doesn't make sense, speciall when the others CANNOT be blocked if you crouch --;

- I think it does too much damage Eater of the Dark if you manage to make the three types of the attack. Also, the first and second part makes MUGEN lag.

- And again, I'm really angry at the effects of Blood Kain lvl1. Too many good effects when you already have a superarmor for the first weak hit. Absorb life, okay. Increase attack, maybe. Increase defense, definitely no. Put already a limit of time or make him lose health in this one too. And again, I'm only able to disable it with a hyper.

- No more Hakumen mode. Oh god, that's sure something to be happy at least.

- It's nice to see an Astral Finish here. But it really makes MUGEN lag A LOT. Really, a lot. Also, missing the sound that appears when you use it and the Astral Finish voice and image that appears. But all of this is minor compared to the first thing. Oh, and there's a red CLSN that stays on the screen after the attack ends. Any clue about this?

Improvements, yeah I can see that. But still needs more work. I won't try Hakumen yet, don't feel like doing it. Specially because I know the sword attacks will have infinite priority, and his sword is too long for that.

---

Also, is this really MUGEN 1.0 compatible? Because if that's true, we should move it to that section.
Last Edit: September 08, 2010, 10:25:35 am by Nanashi_1337
#60  September 08, 2010, 10:27:57 am
    • USA
1.0 releases is for things exclusive for that version of Mugen.