#23  October 12, 2010, 03:43:21 pm
  • Take better care of the plants around u or become
  • the fertilizer that feeds them.The choice is yours
    • Chile
    • network.mugenguild.com/basara/

Hey guys:
Street Fighter V anime = no valid

Is Ken half Japanese though?

I know he fought out of Japan in SF1, but it may be just because he was trained there.... But in some of his large portrait pics (like the really oldschool one from SF2) he had Asian looking eyes...
Try to read the other posts first. Also, SF1 game artwork is horrible, you can't take that serious, since SF1 has a poor story (not mentioning Ken just was player 2, he has no story in SF1)

Rest in peace, Toriyama-san...
Normal WIPS - ClayFighter - Ideas - Anti-Gouki Project - Lifebars - Facebook - X
Re: Ryu and Ken,
#24  October 12, 2010, 05:35:44 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico

MDD

#25  October 13, 2010, 01:13:57 am
  • OG Pallette Goon
  • Only here for one night let me put it on ya face
#26  October 13, 2010, 01:39:10 am

Guile is Ken's brother in law, Ken is married to Guile's sister and he has a kid with her too.... I know that's a little off subject but I think it interesting, maybe the kid will grow up eventually in the story lines having learned to fight from both Ken and Guile, and would have some of both of their moves....
#27  October 13, 2010, 03:38:50 am
Like what? sonic hadouken ? shoryuuhurricane?
#28  October 13, 2010, 05:53:14 am
  • from death and forth.AGAIN.

Guile is Ken's brother in law, GUILE is married to ELIZA s sister and he has a girl with her too.... I know that's a little off subject but I think it interesting, maybe the kid will grow up eventually in the story lines having learned to fight from both Ken and Guile, and would have some of both of their moves....

fixed.
#29  October 14, 2010, 06:22:53 am
  • all is love in fair and war
what bothers me the most is how Ken has thick black eyebrows, indicating he dyed his hair, or wearing a wig, his hair screams wig anyway.

I suspected Ken is just a ryu's clone that will look exactly the same with bandana, and without his wig.
#30  October 14, 2010, 09:30:15 am
what bothers me the most is how Ken has thick black eyebrows, indicating he dyed his hair, or wearing a wig, his hair screams wig anyway.

I suspected Ken is just a ryu's clone that will look exactly the same with bandana, and without his wig.

Hmm, maybe if they gave Ken's wig a chin strap he'd look more individualistic :???: LOL
#31  October 14, 2010, 09:40:22 am
  • The Internet has left me in despair!

MDD

#32  October 15, 2010, 07:23:13 am
  • OG Pallette Goon
  • Only here for one night let me put it on ya face
No, he's not half Japanese. Stop with that.

Also, I know people who have brown of dark blonde hair and have black eyebrows. It's not impossible, it's just damn weird.