YesNoOk

len & len (Feb. 20 updated) (Read 11339 times)

Started by Khn, October 28, 2010, 05:45:42 pm
Share this topic:

Khn

len & len (Feb. 20 updated)
#1  October 28, 2010, 05:45:42 pm
Last Edit: February 21, 2011, 09:01:47 am by Khn
Re: len & len
#2  October 28, 2010, 05:50:43 pm
  • Thanks and God bless
    • USA
    • ricepigeon.neocities.org
good god another one?
#3  October 28, 2010, 06:09:11 pm
  • Limited time to use Infinite power !
    • France
    • network.mugenguild.com/cybaster/
- Light Fleur Freeze can miss at close range (tested on KFM).
- During Neige Plan, I really don't like how Len moves her arm to throw the snow, but the snow actually flies later and very slowly.

The idea behind this character is brilliant. Definitely one of the best Lens out there (even though I'm not fond of Len generally speaking). The mode switching thing works perfectly, and the interaction between both Lens during specials is great.
I really love how you can even do some tricks such as cancel shimainokizuna into Etoile Sirius, sending White Len do the job, while Black Len stays behind.

Great job. :yes:
Last Edit: October 28, 2010, 06:21:58 pm by ξ Bastard
#4  October 28, 2010, 06:17:24 pm
  • Unity of Hearts
    • Spain
- During Neige Plan, I really don't like how Len moves her arm to throw the snow, but the snow actually flies later and very slowly.

The idea behind this character is brilliant. Definitely one of the best Lens out there (even though I'm not fond of her). The mode switching thing works perfectly, and the interaction between both Lens during specials is great.
I really love how you can even do some tricks such as cancel shimainokizuna into Etoile Sirius, sending White Len do the job, while Black Len stays behind.

Great job. :yes:

Well, he's khn, one of my favourite creators since he did Nanaya with MotW style. I really recommend this Len when it's done.
#5  October 29, 2010, 01:57:53 am
  • Add-on Pro :P
    • Mexico
I guess if Cybaster likes this, it is more than worth the wait :)

TempesT said:
I just got back from having really hot and raw sex with sal and seph, oh my gosh they violated my body many times, IT WAS GREAT!!!!! They have many big dick and used to have sex with my sex holes! Also my armpits are strictly OFF LIMITS especially to foreign weiners.
>:)
[/center]
#6  October 29, 2010, 02:13:24 pm
  • show me a sane man and i will cure him =)
    • Mexico
    • davidlinkanimestages.webs.com/index.htm
kof style lesst see them

anime stage maker since 2009
I want no blood from that girl doctor--not until we're both sweaty and naked and shes  screaming my name. >_<

Khn

#7  November 02, 2010, 03:59:54 am

yeah, intended

It was so cheap and overpowered so I nerfed it's range
Re: len & len (Nov. 1 updated)
#8  November 02, 2010, 04:08:19 am
  • 90's Kawaii
  • :thinking:
    • Guatemala
A+Y shortcut for ABC please.

Khn

Re: len & len (Nov. 1 updated)
#9  November 22, 2010, 04:02:23 am
Last Edit: November 22, 2010, 04:25:57 am by Khn
Re: len & len (Nov. 21 updated)
#10  November 22, 2010, 09:54:20 am
  • Unity of Hearts
    • Spain
So it's no longer a beta?

Khn

Re: len & len (Nov. 21 updated)
#11  November 22, 2010, 09:32:55 pm
Re: len & len (Nov. 22 updated)
#12  November 23, 2010, 09:21:29 am
nice character, I love using her even though I am not a fan of Melty Blood  ;P and I like how the system use for kof98 to len, nice character  ;) a few things I found, I could not charge the power gauge for the len using Ex gauge by holding a+y as seen in the previous post above and also:

when execute Fleur Freeze (strong version), the ice effect is still there when the opponent attack and move, after a few second, it is gone. I believe it is not a knockdown attack like her Fleur Freeze weak version.

When any opponent using his/her flame moves, len get attack and her cat also get flamed too

When swap into the other Len who used adv power gauge and finishing her, she stuck there for a few second then her opponent does his/her winpose.

I am glad your character is open source and I can use the power gauge and effect for my character, thanks khn ;)

when will this personal crises ends? it just won't stop!

Khn

#13  November 23, 2010, 07:44:23 pm
a few things I found, I could not charge the power gauge for the len using Ex gauge by holding a+y as seen in the previous post above and also:

fixed that already in the nov.22 version

when execute Fleur Freeze (strong version), the ice effect is still there when the opponent attack and move, after a few second, it is gone. I believe it is not a knockdown attack like her Fleur Freeze weak version.

problem of a 60 frames of palfx on an attack with a 30 frames stun length
should look better after i cut the palfx in half

When any opponent using his/her flame moves, len get attack and her cat also get flamed too

bad thing about share palette with the parent

When swap into the other Len who used adv power gauge and finishing her, she stuck there for a few second then her opponent does his/her winpose.

that's a bug that prevents she from changing to the death state properly
#14  November 24, 2010, 03:52:02 am

problem of a 60 frames of palfx on an attack with a 30 frames stun length
should look better after i cut the palfx in half
I forgot, and also her Snow Pillar move and St Elmo X and Y version also have the same problem.

when will this personal crises ends? it just won't stop!
Re: len & len (Nov. 23 updated)
#15  December 05, 2010, 04:22:17 pm
    • koktel.uw.hu
I cant make them work in my mugen.  :???: Some kind of an error message shows up, can someone help me plz?
#16  December 05, 2010, 04:26:04 pm
  • Palette God? Champion? AntiChrist? Something.
  • I AM THE KING OF PALETTES!!
    • USA
Post your error message so we can see how to help you.
#17  December 05, 2010, 04:27:54 pm
  • Limited time to use Infinite power !
    • France
    • network.mugenguild.com/cybaster/
You're most probably using Winmugen for a 1.0 only character. Use Mugen RC8 to make it work.
#18  December 05, 2010, 05:35:52 pm
    • koktel.uw.hu
Thank you. Now I know what to do.

Khn

#19  February 21, 2011, 09:01:16 am
added an AI
#20  February 21, 2011, 09:42:11 am
  • Unity of Hearts
    • Spain
added an AI

Oh yeah. Seems like everybody is releasing/updating good characters at this time. Let's see how it works. Btw, did you update any other thing, even if it's minor?