YesNoOk

'Ugly Betty' bit player Michael Brea arrested for allegedly decapitating mother (Read 1773 times)

Started by Titiln, November 24, 2010, 02:09:41 am
Share this topic:
'Ugly Betty' bit player Michael Brea arrested for allegedly decapitating mother
#1  November 24, 2010, 02:09:41 am
http://voices.washingtonpost.com/celebritology/2010/11/ugly_betty_bit_player_michael.html
CBS News reports that the 31-year-old actor reportedly screamed Bible verses and said "repent" as he chased his mother through her home. Neighbors told the New York Daily News that 911 was called after screams were heard coming from the apartment about 1 a.m. Officers came and, supposedly despite blood smeared on an apartment window, left again. A second call to 911 was made, and the police returned, breaking down the apartment door.
:stare:
Re: 'Ugly Betty' bit player Michael Brea arrested for allegedly decapitating mother
#2  November 24, 2010, 02:17:18 am
  • If you’re gonna reach for a star...
  • reach for the lowest one you can.
    • USA
    • network.mugenguild.com/jmorphman
:stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare:
Re: 'Ugly Betty' bit player Michael Brea arrested for allegedly decapitating mother
#3  November 24, 2010, 02:38:55 am
  • FTW!!!
#4  November 24, 2010, 03:01:22 am
  • Fuck You.
the fuck
i cant count the reasons i should stay

one by one they all just fade away...

http://nero-blanco.deviantart.com/

GOH

#5  November 24, 2010, 11:31:13 am
  • Pure radge
    • Portugal
Not surprising.

Being in Ugly Betty can make anyone go crazy.

DMK

#6  November 24, 2010, 11:42:21 am
  • 141⅔% chance of winning
    • USA
    • www.twitch.tv/ThisbeDMK
supposedly despite blood smeared on an apartment window, left again.

Wouldn't something like that be probable cause to investigate the residence without a warrant?  :sick:
#7  November 24, 2010, 11:44:13 am
  • all is love in fair and war
highlander rehearsal went wrong  o_O
#8  November 24, 2010, 12:18:27 pm
  • Dead and buried.
    • Finland
thats silly
"Multiple exclamation marks are a sure sign of a diseased mind."

"Okay, okay. So you put a Nazi on the Moon. Fuck you, Moon."
#9  November 25, 2010, 03:48:30 am
  • üks kurb olend
    • Finland
Yeah, silly. :_blank:
conscious dreamers can be treasurer to their own currency
im a conscious dreamer
therefore i can be treasurer to my own currency

i can be the mind controller

MDD

#10  November 25, 2010, 03:52:08 am
  • OG Pallette Goon
  • Only here for one night let me put it on ya face
Michael Brea, an actor who had bit parts in "Ugly Betty" and "Step-Up 3D" has reportedly been taken into custody, accused of decapitating his mother with a samurai sword
Shouting Bible verses? More like "AAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIEEEEEEEE WASHIZAKIIIIIII."
#11  November 26, 2010, 08:54:43 am
  • Helpful Hermit
    • USA
See? Church folk are more sane than any other group of people out there. :dealwithit:
If you require my assistance, please feel free to contact me on Discord: 2DMirage#5299
Commissions/Requests are closed. Please do not ask.
#12  November 26, 2010, 09:22:04 am
  • Palette God? Champion? AntiChrist? Something.
  • I AM THE KING OF PALETTES!!
    • USA
Michael Brea, an actor who had bit parts in "Ugly Betty" and "Step-Up 3D" has reportedly been taken into custody, accused of decapitating his mother with a samurai sword

I'm gonna feel bad for this but...

ZETSUMEI SHOU
#13  November 26, 2010, 09:42:16 am
  • Your Channel 6 News Anchor is in another Castle!
    • dcat.mugen-infantry.net/
that's just godawful... not exactly the soft news piece you expect around the holidays.

DMK

#14  November 26, 2010, 09:43:28 am
  • 141⅔% chance of winning
    • USA
    • www.twitch.tv/ThisbeDMK
Well todays Black Friday and I'm honestly expecting more crazy shit to be going on. If anything holidays only exacerbate things.
#15  November 26, 2010, 09:52:28 am
  • Your Channel 6 News Anchor is in another Castle!
    • dcat.mugen-infantry.net/
Well todays Black Friday and I'm honestly expecting more crazy shit to be going on. If anything holidays only exacerbate things.

ah yes, 3AM Doorbuster deals = inevitable fatalities from a gunfight over the last 'tickle me Elmo' or the ever popular human stampedes. Every year this happens and every year I forget...
#16  November 27, 2010, 04:39:42 am
  • bd poster :D
    • Italy
    • http://emanuelepepi.tk
who cares, he just killed the demon inside of her.
#17  November 27, 2010, 05:09:14 am
  • Bounty Hunting.....FOR PROFIT!
#18  November 27, 2010, 07:45:35 am
  • Vae Victus!
    • USA
    • mugenguild.com/forum/topics/lord-kains-small-portraits-140580.0.html

Kougetsu Zan!!!
"Given the choice; whether to rule a corrupt and failing empire or to challenge the Fates for another throw a better throw against one's destiny... what was a king to do?
#19  November 27, 2010, 07:49:20 am
  • Fuck You.
no

kogetsu zan is an uppercut
i cant count the reasons i should stay

one by one they all just fade away...

http://nero-blanco.deviantart.com/
#20  November 27, 2010, 01:28:50 pm
  • Double-Crosser
  • I'm not standing out. This isn't weird at all.
    • USA

YOU DIE JOE!