YesNoOk

Kohaku's WIP thread  (Read 484450 times)

Started by Kohaku~★, January 03, 2011, 03:10:16 am
Share this topic:
Kohaku's WIP thread
#1  January 03, 2011, 03:10:16 am
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
    • kohaku.trinitymugen.net
I guess it's about time I actually made a WIP thread here. This way I can probably get more feedback regarding future and existing pojects seeing as MI is kind of dead...

Last Edit: August 28, 2015, 11:47:34 pm by Magical Girl Amber

MDD

Re: Kohaku's WIP thread
#2  January 03, 2011, 03:21:03 am
  • OG Pallette Goon
  • Only here for one night let me put it on ya face
What kind of gameplay will he have, considering he has CvS2 hitsparks and not...anything else.
#3  January 03, 2011, 03:26:29 am
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
Same as my Kohaku and White Len, though I'm trying to implement some new features to give it a little bit more variety.
#4  January 03, 2011, 03:56:39 am
  • Loyal to the Game
    • USA
    • http://jesuszilla.trinitymugen.net/
#5  January 03, 2011, 05:21:27 am
  • "OHHH YES!"
    • Canada
No blood? > : ( also I know there was no blood in the original, but originality never hurrtttt.

But are there truly grown men in this world?!
Last Edit: January 03, 2011, 05:26:13 am by The Holy Emperor
#6  January 03, 2011, 09:04:09 am
  • Limited time to use Infinite power !
    • France
    • network.mugenguild.com/cybaster/
By new features, do you mean new moves, or ew system stuff to differentiate him more from POTS' style ?

Also, Nanaya only, or Shiki AND Nanaya as 2-in-1 character ? Think about it, POTS would have made him 2-in-1 and even give him a Master Shiki mode. :deal2:
#7  January 03, 2011, 09:16:19 am
  • "OHHH YES!"
    • Canada
I'm talking about how blood would be a nice touch....cause he is slashing them with a knife...purely cosmetic but hey it'd appeal to some people.

But are there truly grown men in this world?!
#8  January 03, 2011, 10:01:33 am
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
By new features, do you mean new moves, or ew system stuff to differentiate him more from POTS' style ?

Also, Nanaya only, or Shiki AND Nanaya as 2-in-1 character ? Think about it, POTS would have made him 2-in-1 and even give him a Master Shiki mode. :deal2:

Trying to lean more towards the latter and it's Nanaya only. The next character I have planned after Nanaya might have something similar, but we'll cross that bridge once we get there.  :P

I'm talking about how blood would be a nice touch....cause he is slashing them with a knife...purely cosmetic but hey it'd appeal to some people.

For the most part, I don't think I'll be adding any blood for the normal attacks. Still on the fence whether I should use the blood sprites for Kyokushi Nanaya or just use the standard one.
#9  January 03, 2011, 10:33:45 am
  • Unity of Hearts
    • Spain
I'm going to have a third Nanaya in my roster. Which makes me happy :sugoi:
#10  January 03, 2011, 10:50:15 am
    • Thailand
#11  January 03, 2011, 11:00:20 am
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
Silly Rajaa, I can't tell you right now. Like I said we'll cross that bridge once we get there. :3

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

GOH

#12  January 03, 2011, 11:14:56 am
  • Pure radge
    • Portugal
#13  January 03, 2011, 12:18:21 pm
nanaya isn't a separate entity he's just a "what if character"

what if the nanaya clan wasn't wiped out what if shiki has undergone to the nanaya training method of killing people.

can you give us the moveset or your plans for this one?
Last Edit: January 03, 2011, 12:28:18 pm by 地獄の花
#14  January 03, 2011, 03:45:20 pm
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
Well technically you're half right. While Nanaya in Melty Blood was most likely a what-if version of Shiki if he had been raised by the Nanaya clan if the massacre never happened, he was also a manifestation of Shiki's fear of becoming a murderer which was brought to life thanks to Wallachia. Though after Wallachia was destroyed, his presence is now maintained by White Len who in return provides her with prana to keep her existence.

Anyways as for his moveset. I really only have his supers figured out, as I'm still picking which specials to use. He has like a bunch of new special attacks thanks to the release of MBAA.

GOH

#15  January 03, 2011, 04:02:25 pm
  • Pure radge
    • Portugal
Work your magic Kohaku  :sugoi:

Any chance of a White Len update along with it?
#16  January 03, 2011, 04:19:39 pm
yeah that'll be a problem he's got a tons of special, anything is good though except for his inverted kick it looks ridiculous.
#17  January 03, 2011, 04:33:10 pm
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
Work your magic Kohaku  :sugoi:

Any chance of a White Len update along with it?

White Len is definitely getting an update. Kohaku might be updated as well depending on what I do with Nanaya. I'm also planning to update some of my Touhous at the very least.

However if things goes well and my friend finishes up some of the things I requested, then I plan to update all of my characters.
#18  January 03, 2011, 04:43:06 pm
oh yeah len doesn't have a roll yet going add one?

and how will you make nanaya's run animation? will he have a limited dash like in the original or will you create one yourself.
#19  January 03, 2011, 04:47:21 pm
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
I don't think so. I honestly think her sidestep is good enough.

Look at Rajaa's Satsuki's run animation. That's basically what Nanaya's going to be.

GOH

#20  January 03, 2011, 05:30:59 pm
  • Pure radge
    • Portugal
Don't want to sound bothersome but, don't forget to fix her Capriole infinite. Pretty please.  :-X