YesNoOk

Sonic And Shadow By ABAB (Read 23835 times)

Started by patatoes, March 18, 2011, 08:52:03 pm
Share this topic:
Sonic And Shadow By ABAB
New #1  March 18, 2011, 08:52:03 pm
Sorry-noticed another thread. http://mugenguild.com/forum/topics/sonic-and-shadow-abab-updated-041810-110217.0.html .

The characters were not made by me. All of them were made by ABAB.

http://okura.moto-nari.com/

Go to this site to see the characters, and note, the site is in Japanese... Of course, that's obvious since both characters have a Japanese sound pack. The author is mainly making touhou edits/other characters anyway.

Another thing is that Sonic has an alternate form. Knuckles does too. You can access it by holding START and pushing any of the keys when you are on the character select screen.

Screenshots.

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

Anyone can have their opinion about these characters, but I think they are beatable. Even though they're hard to beat...

Please give feedback if it's necessary.
Last Edit: October 27, 2012, 09:36:14 am by LightWaveSonic
Re: Sonic And Shadow By ABAB
#2  March 18, 2011, 09:13:02 pm
  • Unity of Hearts
    • Spain
I think they've been posted before. Unless I'm mistaking it from the posts in MI.

Cap

#3  March 19, 2011, 12:06:25 am
  • Get your hands off of me, you damn dirty ape!
    • USA
For a first impression, I'm horrified. I always try to drive home the point that putting sprites into Paint and sizing them up is NOT the right way to go. As for the gameplay, I'll give it a run and post some useless feedback.
#4  March 19, 2011, 12:12:21 am
  • Holy BRAP
    • UK
They play sorta like how they do in Sonic Battle.

well he added a few Specials and Supers aswell, Like Knuckles having a level 3 Mudamuda to a Falcon Punch like Hyper.
#5  March 19, 2011, 12:32:53 am
    • USA
Foxy says:
Oh dear..definitely not good..