YesNoOk

Dope's Projects (Current: Future Trunks) [Download Inside] (Read 72171 times)

Started by Dope, February 20, 2011, 09:50:31 am
Share this topic:
Re: Dope's Projects (Current WIP: Alucard)
#21  March 20, 2011, 08:12:22 pm
    • thedopehouse.webs.com/
Thanks. The screenshots don't make it look as good as it is but everything is really nice in gameplay. I could release just what I've got done now and all Alucard fans would love it. In a way I'm glad Akimoto quit on this character because I'm really bringing out the potential in the character.

Here's my change log of most of the notable things I've done so far. Not to be confused with a progress log, this is a list of things that are different from Akimoto's old 2009 version:

- New select portrait. Another alternate portrait added to sff.
- "Melt" speed slightly decreased.
- Added sound for "Melt".
- Strong Kick can't chain into Strong Kick.
- "Crouching Shot" can't be done in air anymore.
- qcb, a or b has been revamped with new effects, sounds, and coding.
- qcb, x or y has been revamped with new effects, sounds, and coding.
- Crouch y is now crouch x.
- New crouch y.
- New Air y.
- EnvShake added to just about everything I felt needed it.
- Slight coding revisions on Demon's Fang as well as new sounds.
- Limit Remover scene updated for new voice clip.
- Supers no longer give back power.
- Alucard now turns around after jumping over Player 2.
- New sounds for Hell Grab.
- New sounds for run, jump and dash back.
- Fixed attack attributes.
- New crouching Jackal shot added.
- Crouching Jackal shot added into Limit Release for crouching x and y.
- Air gunshots less spammable during Limit Release.
- New super Triple Hellhound added. Replaced Skull Summon with it.
- New special Demon Fist added. Replaced Summon Demon with it.
- Added cooldown for "Binding Doom".
- Realigned bullet for crouching shot.
- Air gun fx changed to match the other gun shots.
- Changed the gun hitsparks.
- New sounds added to Horror Hand.
- Clsn revisions on a good handful of anims.
- Crouch guard anim changed.
- Sprite realigned in crouching Casull shot.
- New super Death Lunge (qcb,x+y) finished.
- Removed shadows on helpers.
- New startup sound added to all supers.
- New sounds for Summon Storm super.
- Some voice clips changed for supers.
- Lose by Time Over updated.
- Old intro updated.
- New intro added.

And here's some of the things that are still on my to do list:

- Add Win Poses.
- Make a taunt.
- Add guard damage, guard sparks, and guard sounds.
- Readjust all damage values.
- Edit a few more Nero Chaos animations into Alucard.

Here's some screenshots of the new Triple Hellhound super and edits for crouching Jackal shot.

Last Edit: April 03, 2011, 05:05:35 am by Dope
#22  March 31, 2011, 08:13:06 am
    • thedopehouse.webs.com/
Change log in my previous post is updated. Also I'm revealing a highly possible new WIP of mine. Alexander Anderson from Hellsing

This is only a rough draft and not the finished product. My brother will be doing most of the spriting and I'll be fixing up all his sprites when he's done. There's a chance we might lose interest and drop the project but so far it looks like that won't happen.

Also for all the bleach fans out there, StormEX lost interest in Aizen so I'm taking over that project as well. Aizen'll be put on hold though until after Alucard is finished.
Last Edit: March 31, 2011, 10:31:27 pm by Dope
#23  March 31, 2011, 08:24:49 am
  • I'm behind you!!!
awesomesauce dude...I was gonna make Rukia but I dont know enough about her so Im watching all the episodes first...shes pretty cool so far...
#24  April 03, 2011, 04:34:01 am
  • StormEX
  • | Content Creator | Gamer | Programmer |
    • USA
    • Twitch.tv/ZayOsirisGaming
Oh dope I almost forgot, I have some effects I wanted to give you for aizen. I'll send it to you later when I get home
#25  April 03, 2011, 05:03:23 am
    • thedopehouse.webs.com/
Don't forget to send Aizen too, cuz you never sent me the latest version.

Also a quick side note to everyone about Alucard. I'm almost done with him. I just need to make a few sprite edits for his taunt and win poses. Then I'll start readjusting damage values and adding the guard damage and sparks and he should be ready for release. Alucard'll probably be released within a week.
#26  April 03, 2011, 05:12:12 am
  • StormEX
    • USA
you get Alucard AI going yet? If need be, I'll code the whole thing for you.
#27  April 03, 2011, 05:27:05 am
    • thedopehouse.webs.com/
I totally forgot about AI, but I don't know anything about coding AI's so that'd be great if you'd do it. I'll send you a copy later when I finish up some things.
#28  April 03, 2011, 05:31:19 am
  • StormEX
    • USA
Cool! when I get back to my place, I'll start sending you the stuff :)
Re: Dope's Projects
#29  April 14, 2011, 10:08:06 am
    • thedopehouse.webs.com/
#30  April 14, 2011, 07:18:20 pm
  • Half Mutant, Half Saiyan
Man!!! I just read your plans for aizen and it looks like its going to be another awesome char!!!, didn't have any expectations from him before, but now I really want to try him. Will he have an AI? 
And I'm also waiting for the revamped ogihci, the new version sounds really great!

Noittra? sorry that I keep directing you to him, but have you seen the sprites from the one giovanni made? They were made by mesiepivot and they look way better IMO. You should ask him for permission.

Good luck with the projects
#31  April 14, 2011, 07:49:48 pm
    • thedopehouse.webs.com/
No mesiepivot's do not look better. The only passable animation is the stance which wasnt even made by mesiepivot, it's Blah's old sprite edit with some slightly altered movements in the hand. Everything else looks sloppy. Souleater008 just posted his new sheet yesterday and it's way better than his old ones and much more DS 2nd style than mesiepivot's. Plus I like that he went for Nnnoitra's rank 8 outfit instead of rank 5, I was never a fan of the giant spoon collar.

And yes Aizen will most likely have an AI. I'll either take a crack at making one or just have Storm make one.
#32  April 24, 2011, 10:46:05 pm
    • thedopehouse.webs.com/
I have a new WIP to announce that the Aqua Teen fans should enjoy. I'm updating Master Shake by tannergates.

Last I remember the character was opensource but regardless I'll just release it in Edits & Add Ons. The major thing I'm focusing on is adding newer and better moves. One example is a super where the internet Yzzerdd shows up and then pop ups begin to clutter the screen and hurt Player 2.

The spriting for all the new moves will be real easy so this wip shouldnt take too long to finish. I'm also open to any ideas anyone has to improve Shake or any new move suggestions.
#33  April 24, 2011, 11:55:32 pm
How about a mooninite hyper where they fire the quad laser?
#34  April 24, 2011, 11:59:58 pm
  • Palette God? Champion? AntiChrist? Something.
  • I AM THE KING OF PALETTES!!
    • USA
Definitely have a lot of callbacks to the show.  If memory serves Shake was able to fire his contents from that straw on his head.  Keep the handbannana attack too.  Definitely include more voice clips from the show.  And may I suggest an intro where Shake is in Carl's pool, and Carl comes over and forces him out?
#35  April 25, 2011, 10:23:12 am
    • thedopehouse.webs.com/
How about a mooninite hyper where they fire the quad laser?
Maybe. I was thinking the original laser instead from the first episode that had the mooninites. The laser that's a smaller square projectile compared to the quad laser. Reason being that having the quad laser projectile wouldnt be too fun because due to it's size player 2 wouldnt be able to avoid it but if I used the small projectile I think it'd make it a bit fun because Player 2 could easily jump over it to avoid it but the laser will be moving so slow that Player 2 would be bound to eventually get hit by it because it stays on screen for so long and it'd be tough to constantly avoid that laser square for so long while fighting Player 1.

And may I suggest an intro where Shake is in Carl's pool, and Carl comes over and forces him out?
Maybe. I had some funnier ones in mind but I'll keep this one in mind.

Also some small previews of the yzzerdd (from episode Interfection) super. This anim will be in the background (needs more frames still) with a voice clip from yzzerrdd as well

Then the popups begin spawning. The popups are ripped directly from the episodes. Here's an example of one of the popups
#36  April 27, 2011, 09:33:37 am
  • Radar-Tec Forever
    • s1004.photobucket.com/albums/af163/Radar-Tec/
Hey dope I remember you said you and johnny were working on gin how far along are you on that?

You could add something for aizen like if his health is at like 25% the houykou would restore his power to 50% or
give him a full special meter. Oh and nice custom Grimmjow hisagi sheet seems to make him like a ds counterpart.
#37  April 27, 2011, 10:27:45 am
    • thedopehouse.webs.com/
Hey dope I remember you said you and johnny were working on gin how far along are you on that?
hard to say. I havent really had much to contribute for Gin. and Johnny's been having a tough time deciding on a lot of things on Gin. Lately he's mostly been working on a solid template to use for Gin and any future projects. But there's actually 2 Gins now. One is a single mode character that's always Gin with his shikai, and the other Gin character is the 2 maybe 3 mode Gin that has an unreleased sword mode and a shikai sword mode and possible bankai mode. Mostly it's been hard because the official Gin sprites are kinda shit and all his sprites require editing. So in summation Gin's progress isnt going to great at the moment and things like sprites, coding, and ideas for Gin are constantly changing.

You could add something for aizen like if his health is at like 25% the houykou would restore his power to 50% or give him a full special meter.
I dunno, I'm not too fond of the idea. And I've never liked the whole hougyouku Aizen thing.
#38  May 04, 2011, 02:53:19 am
Hey  ive got an idea for yamamotos specials how about ikkotsu and sokotsu ? the badass punches he did on wonderweiss...
" Impossible Is Nothing "--Trust Me!!!
#39  May 04, 2011, 02:57:47 am
    • thedopehouse.webs.com/
I was originally going to make those 2 punches as basic attacks for "a" and "b" but that seems a bit pointless now that I think about it and they would probably work better as specials. Thanks. It's gonna be a while before I get back to work on Yamamoto though.
#40  May 04, 2011, 11:15:03 pm
    • thedopehouse.webs.com/
I finished the wwwyzzerdd super for Shake last week. Here'a a picture of the middle of it

And just finished the ex special Kongo Baku for Aizen

All specials for Aizen are done except Danku and Sokatsui. All the supers except Black Coffin still need to be done as well.