YesNoOk

Roster (Read 104634 times)

Started by BC, March 12, 2010, 02:19:10 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Roster
#61  January 13, 2011, 03:17:00 pm
  • Not creating anything since ever!
    • www.flickr.com/ohzemesmo
SF4 happens between SF2 and SF3. But they mutilate many of original cannon storyline to make it fit.

- M. Bison/Vega uses Roses body on SF2 and gets killed by Gouki/Akuma.
- Rose is dead/possessed by M.Bison at the end of SFA3.
- Guy is probably dead after a encounter with possessed Rose.
- Sagat has regenerate as a good guy in SFA 3

There's plenty of other stuff that Capcom threw away because fans wouldn't receive well a SF4 game without it's favorite chars. SF4 is more a SF2.5, mix with some new stuff. If the current storyline was continued, Ryu is training with Oro, Alez is probably the new main character, Chun-li is retired, Ken too... And so on.

You should check Tiamat's FAQ on SF. It's pretty complete.
#62  January 15, 2011, 01:24:49 pm
  • Shingo KICK!
    • sonicstar3000.tripod.com/
Aw, God. I'm out of ideas.  ::)

... are you STILL reading this?
#63  March 29, 2011, 11:43:03 am
    • Indonesia
The title is Street Fighter Alpha 4 but the roster are lesser than Street Fighter Alpha 3 MAX.  :???:

BC

#64  March 29, 2011, 07:04:43 pm
    • UK
Beta 2:

Updating later....

there will be 40+ characters by the time the project is done.

Though while we're on the subject I'd like to mention to everyone that this project is on hold for a while. Real life stuff has caught up with me so I need to sort things out before I'm back online full time.

It's not dead just on hold.. which means no I haven't abandoned or quit.
Accepting commissions
#65  March 29, 2011, 07:14:46 pm
  • Master Relic Tech
  • Screenpack Maker EX
Take care of business and return when can. Real life issues are more important and I understand what your talking about.
#66  March 29, 2011, 11:55:28 pm
  • ¡Ni p*ta ni santa! ¡Digo!

The title is Street Fighter Alpha 4 but the roster are lesser than Street Fighter Alpha 3 MAX.  :???:

So what? Vega(dictator) is supposed to be death from SFZ3 to SF2, Dolls has been free, canon stuff that not much people takes care of. Ohzemesmo has told a lot of things that are real, so: I suggest you to read Tiamat's Plot Guide.

Though while we're on the subject I'd like to mention to everyone that this project is on hold for a while. Real life stuff has caught up with me so I need to sort things out before I'm back online full time.

It's not dead just on hold.. which means no I haven't abandoned or quit.

OK brother take your time. I have been SO bussy this week(and this one doesn't looks so promising :( ) so I haven't finished "that" Hope you have good time!!
I swear there was something cool here!!
#67  March 30, 2011, 09:23:58 am
  • Character Not Unlocked ~
    • Norway
    • Skype - crap-zapper
Hey BC you have worked your ass of, you deserve a break my friand  ;)
And I'm looking forward to your return  ;D

Since this also is the thread of Roster, here is my Hope list ^^ (since you said there where some supriser) I do NOT expect these to be in the game because I mention them but those are my dream Characters to appear in a new Street Fighter Alpha Game   8)
Here My Hope's Are:

Retsu (SF1) : I've asked you about him and that's when you mention about the secret/unvield characters so I have a hope here  :)
Lee (SF1) : I just love this guy but I don't know why, it would been epic see him fight Gen,Yun and Yang :D
Geki (SF1) : One of the coolest characters that came out of the first Street Fighter Game... never returned again  :( ... But that's what mugen is for  8)
Damnd (FF) : I know he ain't from Street Fighter but from Final Fight.. but Guy,Cody,Sodom and Rolento came in so then Damnd should have a chance, but he might get hard to make so not to expectations about him...
Sawada (SFTM) : He was only in the Mortal Kombat Street Fighter version.. but would been awsome to see a return of the solider  ;)
Cyber Charlie (Cameo in one of the Marvel vs Capcom I think) : After the terror of Bison and what he possible did to Charlie was that he made a Cyber Charlie  :ninja:
Rufus, El Fuerte, Hakkan, Yuri, Abel, C.Viper and Seth (SFIV/SSFIV) : There in the newest SF game so wouldn't suprise me if one of these would make an entry, but it's totaly BC's choice  :)

There might be more but hell... these are the one's I'm hoping the most of  ;)

Enjoy your break BC, Looking forward to your return  8)
Previously known as;
Mugen-Ninja 2011-2014.
The Street Fighter 2014-2021.
#68  April 01, 2011, 07:49:38 am
  • IG @tanooki_ninja
    • Puerto Rico
    • maxbeta.webs.com/mugen.htm
^ Well, I can assure you that of all the ones you mentioned here maybe 1 of those is going to make the final roster...but you won't be able to play that char until at least one of the later, if not Final Build of the game, since most of those characters require A LOT of work...SFA Spriting from the ground up, Sounds, Coding...the whole nine yards.

@BC
I know how it can be brother. Its only natural that you take your time to sort out your personal things. Just remember I'm always an email away whenever you plan to get the cavalry up and working together again on this here mujinz.

"We need other people in order to create the circumstances for the learning that we are here to generate" RIP Adam Yauch aka MCA
www.instagram.com/tanooki_ninja
#69  April 04, 2011, 11:01:32 pm
  • I'm behind you!!!
Take yer time BC.We will be here when ya come back.

BC

#70  April 05, 2011, 11:57:39 am
    • UK
Thanks for the support guys  :army:

I like that Zombie Sagat edit, looks cool. (look like it has MK9 damage system applied :P)
Accepting commissions
#71  April 08, 2011, 09:35:28 pm
  • I'm behind you!!!
yeah I had an idea of making a zombie related SF game where some of the SF cast are zombies sept the boss characters cuz it's their doing in the first place(non-canon to the sf timeline

just an idea though

good work on SFA4 man... :sugoi:
#72  May 01, 2011, 03:00:29 am
u need to put in sakura, cammy,dan,evil ryu, evil ken, dark sakura, gen,guile,fei long, vega, E.honda,blanka,dhalsim, balrog,shin akuma,dark chun li(shadow lady),Evil dan,Karin,Charlie,mech zangief,dark cammy,evil Sagat,Evil Bison,Evil vega,Ultimate Ryu,Ultimate akuma, Ultimate ken ,Ultimate sakura,Ultimate dan and cody. i know its alot but it's 40 characters and that breaks the street fighter roster record. take my advice. good job so far by the way.
#73  May 01, 2011, 03:16:55 am
  • Busy, busy, busy
    • www.trinitymugen.net/forum/index.php
No. There shouldnt be edits in a full game(Shin, Evil, Orochi, Level 2, dark, vegan, etc). It just becomes silly at that point. This already has a pretty large roster as is. Im ok with certain ones are long as they were in the original game(In this case, Evil Ryu and Shin Akuma. I think there was an alternate Dictator also. I dont remember).

-
http://www.Trinitymugen.net/Hosted/CFJ2/
-
thanks again Vans/Jesuszilla!
#74  May 01, 2011, 04:59:15 am
  • I'm behind you!!!
I think it was called Shin Bison or Ex Bison but it still showed only "Bison" on the display....I have sfa3max on psp and can check if you want
#75  May 01, 2011, 05:20:12 am
  • Busy, busy, busy
    • www.trinitymugen.net/forum/index.php
I had a feeling there was an alt Dictator. Final Bison? I dont remember.

Now if they are palettes that's a completely different story. Im totally fine with that. Not everybody needs a teleport and air fireball lol

-
http://www.Trinitymugen.net/Hosted/CFJ2/
-
thanks again Vans/Jesuszilla!
#76  May 01, 2011, 11:46:46 am
  • ¡Ni p*ta ni santa! ¡Digo!

u need to put in sakura, cammy,dan,evil ryu, evil ken, dark sakura, gen,guile,fei long, vega, E.honda,blanka,dhalsim, balrog,shin akuma,dark chun li(shadow lady),Evil dan,Karin,Charlie,mech zangief,dark cammy,evil Sagat,Evil Bison,Evil vega,Ultimate Ryu,Ultimate akuma, Ultimate ken ,Ultimate sakura,Ultimate dan and cody. i know its alot but it's 40 characters and that breaks the street fighter roster record. take my advice. good job so far by the way.

And of course, NUDE OROCHI GALS

[/LOL]
I swear there was something cool here!!
#77  May 01, 2011, 12:13:04 pm
If BC has suprises, We should really wait what he has. With time, He can improve and change his idea's since they arent announced yet. This is also good for not getting dissapointed. I just like the fact that he plans to have guest Characters aswell. I am not going to tell him something like "add him, or her."

I will just say: I hope to see some SF Characters from decent SF Games to have fans from these era's included aswell.
#78  May 02, 2011, 08:48:58 pm
  • The Chaos has ended. You will be remembered!
    • Germany
Well... there will be NO Ultimate chars or Evil Dan/Akuma/Vega/blah in there.
#79  May 02, 2011, 09:06:37 pm
  • IG @tanooki_ninja
    • Puerto Rico
    • maxbeta.webs.com/mugen.htm
Well... there will be NO Ultimate chars or Evil Dan/Akuma/Vega/blah in there.

WHAAAAAAAAT?!?!

Then that means...No Ultimate Double Stacker Triple Lariat Red Cyclone Champion BBQ Zangief?

:flipout:

Deal with it, smoochies.
"We need other people in order to create the circumstances for the learning that we are here to generate" RIP Adam Yauch aka MCA
www.instagram.com/tanooki_ninja
#80  May 02, 2011, 09:21:24 pm
  • Shingo KICK!
    • sonicstar3000.tripod.com/

... are you STILL reading this?