YesNoOk

Last game you stopped playing + 2 lines review. (Read 1002965 times)

Started by Foobs, April 10, 2011, 01:44:39 am
Share this topic:
Last game you stopped playing + 2 lines review.
#1  April 10, 2011, 01:44:39 am
  • 90's Kawaii
  • :thinking:
    • Guatemala
Tomb Raider Underworld

This game makes me sick. No, not metaphorically sick, as in "is too bad". It truly makes me feel dizzy after playing it for some minutes. Barely got to that temple-thing stage with the giant lizards.

Pokémon white

Single player mode pokemon is still boring as hell if you already played any game of the series. Add weak-sauce starters to that and it becomes a huge meh.

DMK/Tempest: sticky-ing (?) this or not is up to you.
Last Edit: April 10, 2011, 02:13:31 am by Pillow material
Re: Last game you stopped playing + 2 lines review.
#2  April 10, 2011, 02:07:09 am
  • SNK is life
Drakengard (PS2)

Played the first three missions a couple of times. Noticed there were a lot of weapons with several levels each, and each mission was around 1 hour long. I realized I had to spend my 1 year worth my gaming time to get anywhere in the game ... so I just stopped playing.
#3  April 10, 2011, 02:15:43 am
  • TEHUH NAYUME EZ HUWK KOO MAWUN
    • Canada
Ah you shouldn't have
The endings are outright Nightmare Fuel on cocaine lol.

Harmony is harmony is harmony is not with us, harmony is not with us. Living hell is coming.

3DS FC: 0232 - 8852 - 3659
#4  April 10, 2011, 03:09:48 am
  • "I am all that is touched by none."
    • USA
Crash Bandicoot: Wrath of Cortex
Game is old as hell, but its still super fun. PS2 throwback!
#5  April 10, 2011, 03:13:23 am
  • SNK is life
Ah you shouldn't have
The endings are outright Nightmare Fuel on cocaine lol.
Actually I did see at least one of the endings, and I heard that before :P
I just started playing it because one night my cousin and I maxed out a buttload of weapons and I noticed the game looked good and the premise of killing hundreds of enemies every single mission was appealing to me. Apparently I just played like 2% of the game and it took me 10 hours, so YEAH
#6  April 10, 2011, 03:46:34 am
  • The Barbarian
  • Most ****able 2013
    • USA
    • Skype - chronostrifeff7h@hotmail.com
Dante's Inferno
Great game it's almost mindless fun, but I like the disturbing imagery of various parts of hell and some of the fucked up enemies. It is apparently stupidly short so I must be close to the end. Just stopped playing due to work-related stress and fatigue.

Final Fantasy 8 (replay)
This is like the third time I've tried to replay this game since I beat it 2 weeks after it was released. Once again I was unable to finish it(stopped after visiting the destroyed garden). It's still boring as hell and I dislike almost every character in the game after this last partial play through.

#7  April 10, 2011, 04:14:46 am
    • http://nxistence.tumblr.com/
Ninja Gaiden 2 :

I've never regretted a game purchase up until I bought this, it's  just flashy effects with very basic mechanics and horrid camera control. Anyone who is interested should just buy Onechanbara : Bikini Samurai Squad instead.
Last Edit: April 10, 2011, 04:19:09 am by My Little Shony
#8  April 10, 2011, 04:42:33 am
  • Unrealistic Reality
  • ______________________
    • USA
Final Fantasy 13 the game is really cool and as far as i played it the story was nice as well but the bad part was it got boring to me and i got stuck in the game and i still got it i just dont play it that often maybe when ever Final Fantasy 13-2 come out i will play it again just for the story but until then it will probably sit in the dust just like the rest
#9  April 10, 2011, 04:46:10 am
  • This is going to be very entertaining.
    • USA
Vanquish (PS3)

Aside from the downright abysmal story and characters, there's really nothing wrong with the game.  I picked it up because I'm a fan of Platinum Games, but I just don't really like shooters at all.
#10  April 10, 2011, 04:51:27 am
sam gideon rules fool
#11  April 10, 2011, 04:56:11 am
  • This is going to be very entertaining.
    • USA
Lies.  I honestly came close to ragequitting just over the fact that he was constantly lighting cigarettes only to throw them to the ground immediately afterward to look super badass.
#12  April 10, 2011, 04:58:51 am
  • Madman
  • Honorary Asshole
Resident Evil 5, well the game is Boring, Resident Evil 4 ive finished up the game fine, but RE 5 was boring

Medal of Honor: i've installed the game and i've Un-Installed 30 minutes later after the "aw crap, Another CoD IV and Rainbow six Vegas game"
#13  April 10, 2011, 04:59:14 am
    • Canada
Lies.  I honestly came close to ragequitting just over the fact that he was constantly lighting cigarettes only to throw them to the ground immediately afterward to look super badass.

He is Super badass
your mere human mind couldn't comprehend it though.

Harmony is harmony is harmony is not with us, harmony is not with us. Living hell is coming.

#14  April 10, 2011, 05:00:03 am
    • USA
Final Fantasy 7

Tried to play through past Aeris's garden and ending up getting bored over the repetitive battles. Im starting to feel as if this game is very overrated.
#15  April 10, 2011, 05:12:32 am
    • China
    • http://vans.trinitymugen.net/
Because it is.
#16  April 10, 2011, 05:13:28 am
    • Canada
+1'ing Vans

#17  April 10, 2011, 05:13:48 am
Deus Ex: Invisible War. Universal Freaking Ammunition. I wanna choke the guy who thought that was such an awesome idea. >:(

2OS

#18  April 10, 2011, 05:14:52 am
  • 608 Wannabe
  • Ich schicke dich zur HOELLE!! STIRB DU FEIGLING!!
    • Egypt
No it actually re-defines the word overrated.
#19  April 10, 2011, 05:17:47 am
  • The cycle of life and death continues
Monster Tale. All the good reviews and the title game of the year nominations are a lie.
It's gameplay is pretty boring it has been done before, and i don't really like games where the slightest thing can get my health reduced(looking at you mario)
Titiln said:
you need to be yourself. and by yourself i mean you need to be me. study my post history and implement it into your life. suddenly girls will want to have sex with you. thank me later and post your success stories here
#20  April 10, 2011, 06:44:15 am
  • Unique, just like everyone else
Fallout: New Vegas

Better than Fallout 3?  Damn straight.  Moddable?  Fuck yes.  Open World?  Of course.  Fun?  Definitely.  I will be returning eventually.  Simply burned out on it after marathoning shortly after purchase and accidentally majorly screwing up my progression through the plot.  Fixed the problem, but the frustration burnt me out.