YesNoOk

Blazblue Lifebars by Nameless353 and sal-azul (Read 23467 times)

Started by Nameless353, April 10, 2011, 04:25:44 am
Share this topic:
Blazblue Lifebars by Nameless353 and sal-azul
#1  April 10, 2011, 04:25:44 am
  • Top Lil.
    • Mexico
    • sites.google.com/site/nameless353/
Well, a time has passed since we started this lifebars, and now they're done! :sugoi:

Taken from readme file.

About the Lifebars:
They work only in MUGEN 1.0 at HD resolution (1280x720).
They require custom portraits (for you're guys disfortune). They are the following:
9000,40: the main portrait
9000,41: the simul portrait
You also need that the character has the default 9000,0 portrait for the turns.

It is EXTREMELY IMPORTANT that your characters DO NOT use any localcord,
since the portraits will need to be re-made to fit in perfectly by default.

The .rar file contains the following files:
*A folder named Blazblue, which includes:
-the fight.sff and fight.snd files
-the .def files, which are fight_HD_CP_NPB.def and fight_HD_CP_APB.def
*A folder with all the necessary fonts, which you should add to your main font folder in MUGEN.
*A portrait folder, which includes the templetes to create your custom portraits, and some already made portraits.

About the .def files (the names are sal-azul's idea...), each .def file represents a different powerbar, depending on your
preference you may choose which one to use. The folder "Blazblue" goes inside your MUGEN's "data" folder, and in
order to use the these, you must go into your MUGEN's "system.def" and change the following in the [Files] section:

[Files]
spr = system.sff       
snd = system.snd         
logo.storyboard =         
intro.storyboard =       
select = select.def     
fight = Blazblue/fight_HD_CP_NPB.def    <------------------------ This is what you need to change, with the .def of your choice

One more thing, the lifebars do NOT include the rebel and wheel of fate animations of Blazblue. We used the animations from
Guilty Gear XX: #Reload, since the ones from blazblue where too complex (probably over 30+ frames per round) and there was
too much colorloss.

Here are some screenshots:
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

And here, the download link: http://www.mediafire.com/file/1aavu15pehf5137/Blazblue%20Lifebars.rar

If you wonder about a Hi-Res version, yes, it's being made... slowly, but being made.
Enjoy, and feedback is welcome! :sugoi:
Re: Blazblue Lifebars by Nameless353 and sal-azul
#2  April 10, 2011, 04:33:49 am
  • EL FUCKO GRANDE
  • I'm back, nerds
    • Canada
One more thing, the lifebars do NOT include the rebel and wheel of fate animations of Blazblue. We used the animations from
Guilty Gear XX: #Reload, since the ones from blazblue where too complex (probably over 30+ frames per round) and there was
too much colorloss.
Then you improvise like I did, because that just looks clashy and bad.

Also why are the combo counters on the wrong side each?
#3  April 10, 2011, 05:01:53 am
  • Add-on Pro :P
    • Mexico
too much colorloss.
Then you improvise like I did, because that just looks clashy and bad.

Also why are the combo counters on the wrong side each?

We'll try and improvise but I can't garantee anything. Thanks for the tip. and the combo counters are in the incorrect place lol. fixing when we can. Thanks. :)

TempesT said:
I just got back from having really hot and raw sex with sal and seph, oh my gosh they violated my body many times, IT WAS GREAT!!!!! They have many big dick and used to have sex with my sex holes! Also my armpits are strictly OFF LIMITS especially to foreign weiners.
>:)
[/center]
#4  April 10, 2011, 05:48:43 am
  • (´ー`)ノ
#5  April 10, 2011, 08:26:35 am
  • CVS3 = Win
    • USA
    • sites.google.com/site/enlightendshadow/
so you guys finished them, nice!  I'll give them a test run in my bbvsgg sp wip.  of course I'll have to use my localcoord but it doesn't matter since i know how to fix the issue without making new portraits.  sorry i wasn't able to help out with the project but great work both of you  :sugoi: 
maybe you can design my cvs3 life bars  ;D
#6  April 10, 2011, 08:50:41 am
  • Add-on Pro :P
    • Mexico
so you guys finished them, nice!  I'll give them a test run in my bbvsgg sp wip.  of course I'll have to use my localcoord but it doesn't matter since i know how to fix the issue without making new portraits.  sorry i wasn't able to help out with the project but great work both of you  :sugoi: 
maybe you can design my cvs3 life bars  ;D

LoL we're not done yet. QuickSilver is helping us with the round animations, so you can expect an update later on.
And sure, we don't mind helping out with cvs3 lifebars :)

TempesT said:
I just got back from having really hot and raw sex with sal and seph, oh my gosh they violated my body many times, IT WAS GREAT!!!!! They have many big dick and used to have sex with my sex holes! Also my armpits are strictly OFF LIMITS especially to foreign weiners.
>:)
[/center]
Last Edit: April 10, 2011, 09:00:26 am by sal-azul
#7  April 10, 2011, 01:34:16 pm
#8  April 10, 2011, 01:37:07 pm
  • Palette God? Champion? AntiChrist? Something.
  • I AM THE KING OF PALETTES!!
    • USA
I agree with Shwa.  The Guilty Gear stuff looks really really clashy.