YesNoOk

Street Fighter X Tekken (Read 819351 times)

Started by c001357, April 14, 2011, 04:11:06 am
Share this topic:

SNT

Re: Street Fighter X Tekken
#21  April 14, 2011, 11:06:52 am
  • Super Old Bitter Dude
    • Australia
Bring on Jun and Yoshi.
#22  April 14, 2011, 02:35:44 pm
  • what a shame
    • Iran
Looking forward to this, Tekken characters + SF gameplay + PC version on max graphics = greatness.

Yoshimitsu and Paul are needed.
#23  April 14, 2011, 03:31:16 pm
I wish brian was in :(

he will be in it and so does paul!!!... and karin and makoto and law and the other brucelee look a like in sf and no azazel please ogre will be just fine.

dead people in tekken might not be in this game their following the T6 story line

SNT

#24  April 14, 2011, 03:35:54 pm
  • Super Old Bitter Dude
    • Australia
Ono's interviews said that on top of choosing characters people wouldn't expect to work in a SF game, he's also making sure to include all the bread and butter roster choices on the Tekken side.  Law, Paul, King, Nina and Yoshi have all been in every Tekken to date, I'd say they're all a gimme.

dead people in tekken might not be in this game their following the T6 story line
That's all well and good, because the only dead characters in Tekken canon are the two previous Kings.

GOH

#25  April 14, 2011, 03:41:15 pm
  • Pure radge
    • Portugal
Armor King (1st) and Kuma (1st) are also dead.

And I would assume Ogre, Jinpachi and Azazel to be dead aswell. Probably.
#26  April 14, 2011, 03:43:53 pm
  • This is going to be very entertaining.
    • USA
If Ono really wants to get under Harada's skin with this he should put in Kunimitsu to steal all of the angry Tekken fans away from TxSF. :twisted:

GOH

#27  April 14, 2011, 03:47:27 pm
  • Pure radge
    • Portugal

I MUST HAVE MY SEXY WATERMELON GODDESS D:
#28  April 14, 2011, 03:48:42 pm
this story is before 6's ending so azazel might be alive in this one. but i'm betting jin (devil) and that lame ass akuma will be boss here.
akuma should be replaced by dictator and so does sakura. too many hadouken spammers already in a crossover guess dan will surely be in. i'm surprised abel made it , i was really hoping for guile and zangief vs paul and kuma.

she's dead you just have to wait for tekken tag.
#29  April 14, 2011, 03:49:01 pm
  • Shingo KICK!
    • sonicstar3000.tripod.com/

... are you STILL reading this?

GOH

#30  April 14, 2011, 03:51:03 pm
  • Pure radge
    • Portugal
#31  April 14, 2011, 03:53:13 pm
    • USA
this story is before 6's ending so azazel might be alive in this one. but i'm betting jin (devil) and that lame ass akuma will be boss here.
akuma should be replaced by dictator and so does sakura. too many hadouken spammers already in a crossover guess dan will surely be in. i'm surprised abel made it , i was really hoping for guile and zangief vs paul and kuma.

she's dead you just have to wait for tekken tag.
You do realize this is a crossover game, right?  It's non-canon for both series.  It doesn't matter who's dead in whatever game.  All that matters is if they're a character from Tekken or Street Fighter.
#32  April 14, 2011, 03:55:33 pm
then enjoy your street fighter x tekken zombie edition. you necropilliac!
#33  April 14, 2011, 04:01:17 pm
    • USA
What.
#34  April 14, 2011, 04:03:31 pm
    • USA
Game is looking good. Im more pleased with the Tekken side of characters than I am with the SF side.
#35  April 14, 2011, 04:06:36 pm
    • Germany
    • www.game-art-hq.com
bet the bosses will be evil ryu and devil jin.
#36  April 14, 2011, 04:07:14 pm
  • Shingo KICK!
    • sonicstar3000.tripod.com/

... are you STILL reading this?

GOH

#37  April 14, 2011, 04:14:54 pm
  • Pure radge
    • Portugal
devil jin
I have to disagree on this one. The previous rumor is fake, but I'm more inclined to have Jin turning into his Devil form in one of his supers. Apparently if the leak was true, Jin would remain in that form for the rest of the fight, and I kinda like it that way. Leaves more slots for other characters. D:
#38  April 14, 2011, 04:18:40 pm
what leak
#39  April 14, 2011, 04:20:21 pm
    • Germany
    • www.game-art-hq.com
devil jin
I have to disagree on this one. The previous rumor is fake, but I'm more inclined to have Jin turning into his Devil form in one of his supers. Apparently if the leak was true, Jin would remain in that form for the rest of the fight, and I kinda like it that way. Leaves more slots for other characters. D:

i didnt hear any rumors..its just my guess that devil jin and evil ryu might be the bosses in the game

GOH

#40  April 14, 2011, 04:22:36 pm
  • Pure radge
    • Portugal
what leak
You posted there about it. >.>

Some guy at SRK said:
This is a leak from someone who claims to be working on the game. He said a TEASER is supposed to be out by the end of this month and this image is somewhat backing up his claims plus, also a locketest in April - May, the leak seems pretty legit.

But you never know with these things.

http://i.imgur.com/6Meby.png

Bob isn't on the list, along with a bunch of other stupid stuff, so it's safe to say it's pretty unrealiable as of now.