YesNoOk

'Navana' as a character.  (Read 29315 times)

Started by Navana, May 26, 2011, 04:52:38 pm
Share this topic:
Re: 'Navana' as a character.
#21  May 27, 2011, 02:18:34 am
    • USA
For a dawning author you have one hell of a mindset, seriously.

Btw I can code and create FX, I have an FX thread in ^ that graphic board, and if you need coding help there's also ^ that development help board.

I like contributing to original / potential projects, so.
Thank you for the compliments, and I'll take a look at your FX thread in the Graphics section. Anything that you contribute, helps in the long run. I appreciate your kindness and the respect.
#22  May 27, 2011, 02:43:25 am
  • Winning. <3
...Who?
Love being a Raider :)

#23  May 27, 2011, 02:47:13 am
    • USA
#24  May 27, 2011, 02:49:48 am
  • Winning. <3
Love being a Raider :)

#25  May 27, 2011, 02:51:08 am
  • TEHUH NAYUME EZ HUWK KOO MAWUN
    • Canada
Too be honest you would've be the first (Chronojiuj)
And you're not the only one thinking it at the moment (however I'm busy with other things, not Megatron he's on stand-still. sprites went nowhere.)

Harmony is harmony is harmony is not with us, harmony is not with us. Living hell is coming.

3DS FC: 0232 - 8852 - 3659
#26  May 27, 2011, 02:59:22 am
Do you really want to look like android 18. Does it have to be DBZ and/or do you have to be a girl.
Because you look really DBZish as a girl here.
#27  May 27, 2011, 03:02:31 am
    • USA
Do you really want to look like android 18. Does it have to be DBZ and/or do you have to be a girl.
Because you look really DBZish as a girl here.
I don't know whether to take this comment as a pure question, or a non-needed comment, but what I will say is that I based the design off of my preferences that I wanted for this particular character, and it can be however I planned it to. Not trying to come off as rude, but if you really think that, then I'm sorry. However if I misunderstood you, I also apologize.
#28  May 27, 2011, 06:48:42 am
No it really reminds me of DBZ but I'm not sure if that is what you were going for.
maybe a full sized human would look better. But then again you might end up looking like Carmen Sandioago.
#29  May 27, 2011, 07:07:46 am
    • USA
It's not him, it's his character :)
#30  May 27, 2011, 08:25:59 am
  • Haters are toys
This could get interesting

good luck
"No weapon formed against you will have any success, and you will condemn any tongue that rises up against you in the judgment"- Isaiah 54:17
#31  May 27, 2011, 11:36:25 pm
    • USA
Sorry for the bump, but does anyone possibly have any suggestions for what we could use for voices? I was thinking my own voice, but I don't sound that great.

Suggestions?

2OS

#32  May 28, 2011, 12:33:03 am
  • 608 Wannabe
  • Ich schicke dich zur HOELLE!! STIRB DU FEIGLING!!
    • Egypt
I suggest crossing that bridge when you actually get to it, but there supposedly are sites/forums/something filled with voluntary voice actors.

Sean Altly got ahold of one for Squall.

EDIT — Here's one.
Last Edit: May 28, 2011, 01:42:44 am by 2OS
#33  May 29, 2011, 08:08:41 pm
    • USA
Thanks for the source, I appreciate the help you're giving me. Hopefully I am not taking time out of your own works, or such.

2OS

#34  May 30, 2011, 12:58:40 am
  • 608 Wannabe
  • Ich schicke dich zur HOELLE!! STIRB DU FEIGLING!!
    • Egypt
I stop my own stuff on purpose to help ppl on a near regular basis so it really is no big deal.
#35  May 30, 2011, 01:05:18 am
that reminds me I should start trying to help people in the development help thread again.
#36  May 30, 2011, 01:07:02 am
    • USA
I stop my own stuff on purpose to help ppl on a near regular basis so it really is no big deal.
Alright, well thanks again. Blackmore is spriting her, and I'll be the one who will slowly read the rest of my life away, about coding and tutorials. Hopefully I do well. :gonkgoi:
#37  May 30, 2011, 01:28:40 am
  • Standby for Slumber
    • USA
And now that the color issue is resolved, I have started spriting the basics again.

Expect some previews next morning.
#38  May 30, 2011, 01:29:32 am
    • USA
#39  May 30, 2011, 01:33:38 am
It's not that hard but you really should ask cyanide or 2OS for help as they seem to be the two best coders on the guild. You know when you get stuck or when something that should be happening isn't happening.

what kinda effects are you going to have?
#40  May 30, 2011, 01:39:47 am
    • USA
Navana is going to have a move somewhat similar to Chun-Li's Kikoshou, which will probably be of a red-violet coloring, and will be positioned differently. Trust me, you'll see the difference between them. Super attacks will probably be a cross kick with Blackmores original character, and another one known as "Reminisce the Kiss", which I will keep a surprise. ;)

All in all, this girl will be very interesting for the size she will be in.