YesNoOk

MUGEN Creepypasta "Shin Akuma jigoku kara" (Read 13255 times)

Started by dec-1310, June 11, 2011, 05:15:26 am
Share this topic:
MUGEN Creepypasta "Shin Akuma jigoku kara"
#1  June 11, 2011, 05:15:26 am
  • How about I slap yo shit onto the Dark Dimension?
This is a MUGEN Creepypasta I made because I actually have no life.
You have to know MUGEN basics in order to understand the concept. Hope you like it.
I know its really long, so don't read it if you don't want to.
If you just want to read the "creepy part" then read only the red font

I've been using MUGEN (1.0) for quite a long time, and having downloaded NoZ's EOF Screenpack helped me get more space for characters. Having a huge collection of Goukis/Akumas, from POT'S Shin Gouki to Basara-kun's Akuma, including Rare Akuma and such, I decided to look for more just for the kicks. Gouki has maybe been my favorite character out of all fighting games, and I'm not sure if it was becasue of his cheapness, ease to use, or badassness.

After this experience, I'd rather use Ryu now...

It all started when I was looking up "Akuma Gouki MUGEN char". I was scrolling all the way down in google just to find a new Akuma/Gouki to add to my collection. I was sure I wasn't going to find the best, because in my opinion POT'S Shin Gouki would get the price, but having in mind there are many other Goukis/Akumas from different styles I decided to keep searching.

The searching for a new Akuma/Gouki seemed endles, and whenever I find some link that might work, I find out it was a char I already had or some Japanese site showcasing a "Demon" character (Mind that Akuma means "Demon" in Japanese).
I finally found something new around page 33 of the search. Excuse my obsession by the way.

the site was something like "mugenworldakuma.com" or something, I really didn't pay attention, but I read the Character's name was "Shin Akuma jigoku kara" and it's author's name was "Unmei13". It was a forum, like this one, but less organized and the background was a really dark red. Almost maroon. The user and author Unmei had a picture of Dr. Doom in his profile picture, but his eyes were even more realistic than usual, and his mask looked more demonic. I knew the picture was Dr. Doom just because of his traditional Green Hood he always wears, but his appearance overall was really different from usual. The picture was badass, but it kind of creeped my out. Doom's eyes felt like they were staring at you, and were yet so realistic that somebody would've thought they could come out of the screen. The post had only 2 views and no replies. The 2 views must have been my view and Unmei13's view after posting the topic.

Not shortly after, I proceeded to download the char and add it to my collection, fearing it was maybe a char I already had but with an alternate name, just like POTS' Rare Akuma, who is also called Wise Akuma or Demon Akuma. I wsn't sure if I already had him because there was no screenshot of the character. The only image in that page was the creepy Dr. Doom picture.

The link lead me to MegaUpload, and the file name said "Hell_Murder.rar", kind of like the name of Gouki/Akuma's signature move. I kind of felt weird that the file size was 6.66MB, first because of the akward number, and second because the file size was rather small, but maybe it wasn't a really good Akuma/Gouki. I have 3 different MUGEN's, one is for the collection of Akuma/Gouki's with NoZ's EOF Screenpack, another one with a regular balanced roster with NoZ's EOF Custom Screenpack, and the other one with another Screenpack that I don't remember who made it with around 500 characters slots. I compressed the "Hell_Muder.rar" and it appeared a folder named "S_Akuma_JK", and inside it there were a group of files, pretty organized like POTS' characters. After I put him in my Akuma/Gouki collection roster. Everybody knows the process of inserting a char in MUGEN so I dont have to get over it.

I started MUGEN to test the new char. I went to the main menu and selected the option "Training" in order to test the char's attacks and commands. I saw the small portrait and I could see part of CVS2 Akuma/Gouki's head, with a red palette. It's name was "Shin Akuma jigoku kara". It came to my mind that it was most likely another cheap POTS Shin Gouki edit, but meh, I had many of those in my collection... The big portrait was horrible. It's like these chars that come out with a crappy portrait that its bigger than hot it is supposed to be (120x140 I think it should be, but this one was more like 150x300). It was poorly edited, although it was really disturbing, but not really surprising for a Gouki/Akuma. His face was even more demonic than that of Oni (SSF4), he had black pupils and red eyes... but not the usual red eyes, more like if they were bleeding. Did I also mention that it was so realistic it looked like somebody took a picture of a real Gouki/Akuma?

I put Solidzone26's edit of Shin Gouki "AkumaSZ" as P2 and selected the training stage... Just as expected, it was an edit of POTS' Shin Gouki, but with a kind of choppy animation. He came from above with a Misogi after saying "Shin no chikara misete miyo". For me, it was just POTS' Shin Gouki intro with his Vega, edited so it would be a normal intro. Then, after a really long while, for some reason, the round took way long to start. It took way long for the voice to say "Round 1" and then "Fight". I thought the char had its intro time messed up. His palette was completely red and black, but with their shadows, so it didn't look so bad. He had black eyes, so it was like he didn't have at all.

This is where things get weird... His walk was extremely slow, just like his stance. the first thing I try to do, like any of the Gouki/Akuma's I test, is perform the Shun Goku Satsu command (lp, lp, ->, lk, hp)... When he performed the SGS, he gave a 666 hit combo, and the hitsparks weren't the typical CVS hitsparks. It was blood comming out of the darkness as the combo was marked. The blood was way to realistic to be any normal MK blood. After it was done, Shin Akuma JK didn't have his back turned. He was just staring at the screen. I saw that the screen blinked for a frame, but I didn't pay attention to it. Also, the Akuma/Gouki I used as punching bag wasn't there, it disappeared, and the music stopped... I waited a while, but Shin Akuma JK was just standing there, staring at the screen, like if it was staring at you. I could hear barely hear some white noise in the background. I pressed F4 (round restart). Shin Akuma JK was just staring the same way, just in his round start position. Solidzone's Akuma was there in his "Continue?" pose. You could hear a deep voiced man sobbing while there was still no music. I pressed Esc and went back to the char select screen. Maybe it was just me, but I think his Big portrait changed after this. Somehow it was different, but I couldn't identify why.

Again, i started another fight, this time using Shin Gouki as P2. I opened ShinAkumaJigokuKara.txt, which was the Readme file.
It had a list of his commands. It seemed like an edited version of POTS' Shin Gouki readme. When I started the battle, Shin Akuma JK's intro was different. He was holding regular CVS2 Akuma/Gouki by the throat. He wasn't holding it like how God Rugal or Geese holds it. He was holding it in a pretty realistic way. I could see blood dripping out of the Akuma/Gouki's eyes and mouth, as he got more palid. The he tosses him out of the stage just like God Rugal does to Akuma/Gouki in CVS2. I was reading the commands in the readme and performing them. I threw a Gou Hadou and it appeared completely red. It's like the effect pallete was filled only with that color. Same thing with other effects.

All attacks were kind of normal except for the damage they made, they were doing very little damage. I could  also hear some weird noises coming out of Shin Akuma JK. I performed the Misogi (Forward, Down, Back, 2Kicks) just to see if it was the same. His super portrait was blood red, and it appeared as if Akuma/Gouki was half dead, with a lot of blood in his face and stuff. The screen blinked twice and I heard a screech that made me jump on my seat. The screech kept going for a while as Shin Akuma JK was doing his signature pose with an edited sprite on his face. It looked like if there was a Mortal Kombat Game of Street Fighter and they cut his face on his sprite. No, it didn't look like the Akuma character from the Street Fighter: The Movie game. After that, the screen faded to black, like when you successfully land a Shun Goku Satsu to an opponent. Then you see a face of a regular Shin Akuma/Gouki scared, really realistic, with his eyes bleeding and his mouth full of saliva. as if he was dead. Then again the music stops and appears Shin Akuma JK staring at the screen, with an even more demonic look and realistic blood dripping all over his hands. My heart stopped when I saw Shin Gouki on the floor, broken down to pieces like if it was MK's Brutality. Again, the game did like it froze, but you could hear a deep voice man moaning in pain in the background. I got goosebumps and I pressed Esc to get to the char selection screen.

My heart stopped when I found out that both the slots for Solidzone's AkumaSZ and POTS' Shin Gouki where appearing as "randomselect". I closed MUGEN as fast as I could, and closed the readme file. I quickly removed the folder S_Akuma_JK from my chars folder and erased the name from the select file. I opened up MUGEN and went to Training to see the roster...

I found that Shin Akuma JK was still there... but I took advantage of it and went to find out what was the thing that appeared when the screen blinked. I started a battle chosing Vyn's Gouki as P2, and obviously Shin Akuma JK as P1. the intro was even worse than before. Shin Akuma JK was staring at the screen with glowing, white eyes, with both a Regular and a Shin CVS2 Gouki/Akuma... I started to believe those were his previous opponents... the screen begins to blink as I quickly press Pause/Break on my keyboard, and start pressing ScrLk to see the animation frame by frame... And I regret doing it.......

I saw a picture a mutilated male teenager, half naked, most likely 17 or 18, you could see him full of bruises and lacerations. You could also see his hands were not cut, but torn apart. Like if somebody pulled them out. His face looked like wolves ate it up. It looked so real, and my eyes froze when I saw that there was the classical "Ten" Kanji from Akuma/Gouki (the one Akuma shows in his back all the time) written in . It was hard to believe, but it was real, I could feel it.

I saw enough and repeatedly pressed Esc and closed my laptop...

Days later, after many nights without sleep due to that image of Akuma/Gouki dead and the dead teenager, I decided to turn on my computer. My wallpaper made me jump out of my seat. It was another picture. This time a different teenager, this time cosplaying some anime character I can't manage to recognize. His hands and feet where torn apart, and he was filled out with bruises, cuts, lacerations and dirt. There was a wall on the alley where the picture was taken with the same "ten" kanji. I also found out my Akuma/Gouki MUGEN was gone, and there was a folder called "Unmei13"

I immediately closed my computer and decided to format it, saving the other 2 MUGEN's... Until now, I know nothing about what happened to that Shin Akuma Jingoku Kara I found. Neither I can manage to find that page.
If you ever find a char with the file name "Hell_Murder" or "S_Akuma_JK", DO NOT download it.
The page I mentioned before is down... I tried to inform POTS about it, but I found out he retired MUGEN a long while ago. I'm sure his retirement doesn't have to do with this char I found... though...

Read the whole thing dammit
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
Re: MUGEN Creepypasta "Shin Akuma jigoku kara"
#2  June 11, 2011, 05:22:04 am
holy fucking effort
#3  June 11, 2011, 05:23:53 am
#4  June 11, 2011, 05:30:06 am
  • (´ー`)ノ
I shall contact a creepy pasta expert about this :ninja:
#5  June 11, 2011, 05:30:36 am
i just finished reading and it was funny good job
#6  June 11, 2011, 05:32:56 am
  • I am hilarious
  • and you will quote everything I say
    • USA
I'm not reading that.
#7  June 11, 2011, 05:33:57 am
can you write one about me :twisted:
#8  June 11, 2011, 05:36:16 am
  • I am hilarious
  • and you will quote everything I say
    • USA
OK

I posted at MFG, then titiln banned some guy

THE END.
#9  June 11, 2011, 05:36:53 am
    • Chile
7 minutes wasted.
#10  June 11, 2011, 05:37:35 am
  • on your knees, dog.
what if its real?  :S lawl
★★★
Admin in disguise

#11  June 11, 2011, 05:38:35 am
  • Loyal to the Game
    • USA
    • http://jesuszilla.trinitymugen.net/
I saw a picture a mutilated male teenager, half naked, most likely 17 or 18, you could see him full of bruises and lacerations. You could also see his hands were not cut, but torn apart. Like if somebody pulled them out. His face looked like wolves ate it up. It looked so real, and my eyes froze when I saw that there was the classical "Ten" Kanji from Akuma/Gouki (the one Akuma shows in his back all the time) written in . It was hard to believe, but it was real, I could feel it.
thats me im the mutilated kid
#12  June 11, 2011, 05:39:52 am
#13  June 11, 2011, 05:40:12 am
  • (´ー`)ノ
According to that expert she said she LOL'd...and that's it.

Honestly it was ok, but I like my half assed one better
Spoiler: TROLOLOLOL (click to see content)
Last Edit: June 11, 2011, 05:47:08 am by -Oxe-
#14  June 11, 2011, 05:40:31 am
It's my first creepypasta and my english is not good.
I did what I could :(
#15  June 11, 2011, 05:43:20 am
I'll read later. I'm to tired now.
#16  June 11, 2011, 05:44:00 am
    • USA
A Creepypasta was posted here and no one flamed the guy? Damn it must be a really really awesome Creepypasta then  o_O. Makes you want to write a Creepypasta about the day someone posted a Creepypasta at the guild and wasnt banned and flamed to death.
#17  June 11, 2011, 05:45:50 am
A Creepypasta was posted here and no one flamed the guy? Damn it must be a really really awesome Creepypasta then  o_O. Makes you want to write a Creepypasta about the day someone posted a Creepypasta at the guild and wasnt banned and flamed to death.

A creepypasta is against the rules here?
Just asking because you mentioned banning.
#18  June 11, 2011, 05:47:19 am
  • on your knees, dog.
nope, his just messing with you.  :sugoi:
★★★
Admin in disguise

#19  June 11, 2011, 05:47:52 am
  • (´ー`)ノ
No it's just that some things are shunned here. Like Creepy Pasta or Image Macros
#20  June 11, 2011, 05:49:40 am