#1  June 29, 2011, 01:49:50 pm
  • Hungry Wolf
  • Aspiring Sprite Animator
    • South Africa
Re: Death Cargo
#2  June 29, 2011, 04:37:59 pm
    • Germany
    • www.game-art-hq.com
I know that the guy who made the really brutal and quite good looking mk 9 fake fatalitys is part of the crew behind this game..what i saw so far is more than weird and more brutal looking than MK and Thrill Kill together...i am looking forward to it
#3  July 01, 2011, 03:58:19 am
  • Die you son of a bitch
wow...this actually looks pretty neat
#4  July 01, 2011, 08:21:38 pm
  • SNK is life
Wow, that looked too realistic, it creeped the fuck out of me. I felt like I was about to watch a snuff film and I wasn't prepared :uhoh:
#5  July 01, 2011, 08:42:44 pm
  • Give me Tea, or Cake!
Seriously, that looked like live action wihth SFX... but damn, that was... realistic looking enough (Apart from the obvious OTT violence) to make me double take.
#6  July 01, 2011, 09:51:03 pm
  • Just a regular goon
Oh yeah this is the game piranasoldier is working on
"What do you want?"
"My face on the one dollar bill"
The Joker in Batman (1989)
#7  July 01, 2011, 11:25:47 pm
  • Die you son of a bitch
I sincerely hope this has good game play. Look wise this is impressive, seeing as to how 90% of games that ever used real life actors and image capturing look cheesy
#8  July 01, 2011, 11:26:43 pm
  • Palette God? Champion? AntiChrist? Something.
  • I AM THE KING OF PALETTES!!
    • USA
I would like to see some actual gameplay instead of just finishing moves.
#9  July 02, 2011, 08:45:54 pm
  • Die you son of a bitch
I would like to see some actual gameplay instead of just finishing moves.

the only thing close to gameplay right now is just a vid on test animation, which the animations look pretty smooth and fluid.

but yeha hopefully some gameplay soon, i wana get the demo in august and see myself how its guna play
#10  July 02, 2011, 09:24:02 pm
    • Germany
    • www.game-art-hq.com
Now i wonder what the story behind this game? project? is

While it looks quite interesting to me, it seems its made more or less by a very small indie developer..but by people who seem to be dedicated and creative. Its not announced for any platform, i guess it willb e hard for them to find a distributor , no matter how good the game might be.
#11  July 03, 2011, 04:02:34 pm
  • Die you son of a bitch
Now i wonder what the story behind this game? project? is

While it looks quite interesting to me, it seems its made more or less by a very small indie developer..but by people who seem to be dedicated and creative. Its not announced for any platform, i guess it willb e hard for them to find a distributor , no matter how good the game might be.

if you check out their website theres actually answers to all your questions. It has the whole story, character story, and dates of release and platform (which will be pc by the way)
#12  July 05, 2011, 02:07:18 am
  • A living Mugen dinossaur :)
  • 23 years of Mugen O_o
    • Brazil
    • www.brazilmugenteam.com
the game looks very nice.

But the finisher move is weird. On the game, the green guy is 2x taller then the other guy, but at the finisher, he is about the same height.
#13  July 05, 2011, 05:24:05 am
  • i'm a gay trans lady
  • to hell with this site, find me at mffa or w/e
    • USA
    • Skype - MelvanaInChains
    • www.melv.thedailypos.org/
i must be weird because that fatality was like 'oh gross' the first time, then just got funnier every time i watched it

how the fuck does doing that suddenly make the guy's (or thing according to the bio saying plasma has no gender or something) nervous system just get stuck onto the wall?
#14  July 05, 2011, 07:24:43 am
    • USA
Wow, that looked too realistic, it creeped the fuck out of me. I felt like I was about to watch a snuff film and I wasn't prepared :uhoh:

Pussy  :D

the game looks very nice.

But the finisher move is weird. On the game, the green guy is 2x taller then the other guy, but at the finisher, he is about the same height.

i must be weird because that fatality was like 'oh gross' the first time, then just got funnier every time i watched it

how the fuck does doing that suddenly make the guy's (or thing according to the bio saying plasma has no gender or something) nervous system just get stuck onto the wall?

LOL realism, welcome to the 90's.
#15  July 05, 2011, 07:45:11 am
  • Limited time to use Infinite power !
    • France
    • network.mugenguild.com/cybaster/
I must be weird too then. :P

Please try to explain all the Mortal Kombat fatalities then. How the fuck does Ryu/Ken/Iori/Terry/insert_random_Mugen_char transform into a Duck when grabbed by Shang Tsung's hand ? ::)

Anyway, looking forward to the demo to see if the gameplay is good or not. I don't it to be a new TerrorDrome where it's all graphics and no gameplay. Also, is this a professional game (dunno about this Necrostorm company) or a fan made one by a team that has a lot of time ?

#16  July 05, 2011, 07:53:22 am
  • i'm a gay trans lady
  • to hell with this site, find me at mffa or w/e
    • USA
    • Skype - MelvanaInChains
    • www.melv.thedailypos.org/
lol yeah that was kind of dumb question

IT'S STILL HILARIOUS THOUGH
#17  July 05, 2011, 03:52:14 pm
  • Die you son of a bitch

Anyway, looking forward to the demo to see if the gameplay is good or not. I don't it to be a new TerrorDrome where it's all graphics and no gameplay. Also, is this a professional game (dunno about this Necrostorm company) or a fan made one by a team that has a lot of time ?

its done by a small team that just formed not very long ago called necrostorm. What im interested in though, is that it says the game is running on an engine that will allow it to run smooth on practically any computer

#18  July 05, 2011, 04:58:11 pm
  • 2D Forever. Maybe.
    • www.twitch.tv/brendle
Wow what the hell. Interesting, I'll look forward to it. Looks like it's live action, MK1 style, with post-processing CGI. Like in the moooovies. When the characters start hitting each other, THAT'S when we'll see how good they are at syncing it all up (Pit Fighter, anyone?). I like the look of it. Well, apart from the Fatality, though that's not important to me, really.
An anthropomorphic existential nightmare.
#19  July 06, 2011, 09:35:59 pm
  • Die you son of a bitch
while its not important the fatality does add a little "something extra" much like mk finishers. still im anticipating the demo so i can see myself how this game will play
#20  July 07, 2011, 02:18:53 am

It looks scary :uhoh2: I'm gonna have nightmares, and wet my bed  :(  I want my mommy.

Just kidding lol, looks fucking awesome bro, I like it.