#2  September 14, 2011, 03:20:07 pm
  • Pure radge
    • Portugal
Entetainment

More like en-tit-tainment amirite.
Re: Dead Or Alive 5
#3  September 14, 2011, 03:34:45 pm
  • all is love in fair and war
they should have changed its pseudoanime 3d looks, at least make it more like rumble roses 2 instead of this outdated PS1 prerendered CG FMV looks, and actually add more definition to their faces & body 

SNT

#4  September 14, 2011, 03:37:01 pm
  • Super Old Bitter Dude
    • Australia
they should have changed its pseudoanime 3d looks, at least make it more like rumble roses 2 instead of this outdated PS1 prerendered CG FMV looks, and actually add more definition to their faces & body
That might yet happen now; there was only ever one man standing in the way of that.  Didn't want any flaws on his precious doll daughters.
#5  September 14, 2011, 04:05:43 pm
  • Professional Procrastinator
  • Roman Numerals and Decimals should never mix.
    • USA
So guessing Donavan as the Final Boss

Won't surprise me if this got console exclusive characters with the way sony's been going and they already have the spartan to reuse for xbox if need be.
#6  September 14, 2011, 04:22:04 pm
I just hope all the non-ninja male characters are less dull and the counter system gets revamped so you don't feel like your getting punished for hitting your opponent all the time.
#7  September 14, 2011, 04:24:40 pm
isn't DOA just all about tits, panty shots, swimsuits, and a bunch of other silly semi perverted stuff?

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

no seriously... the male characters are like poorly developed in comparison to the females lol
#8  September 14, 2011, 04:30:29 pm
    • Germany
    • www.game-art-hq.com
NO GEN FU! NO BUY!!?!"
Re: Dead Or Alive 5 -Trailer
#9  September 14, 2011, 04:49:53 pm

SNT

#10  September 14, 2011, 04:57:42 pm
  • Super Old Bitter Dude
    • Australia
#11  September 14, 2011, 05:00:51 pm
    • USA
    • Skype - Uche1234@hotmail.com
#12  September 14, 2011, 05:28:31 pm
*Girlish Squeal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*

On PS3! Fuck Yeah!
Trailer looked awesome! Hayate's face looks to have more detail than I'd expect so maybe they may yet revamp the faces.
And that was all just Pre-Alpha? Sweet. Stage looks great, animation looks great, and it almost looks like there is added weight to the feel of it. That's probably just my inner fanboy getting excited though.
Gametrailers has always had a clunky choppy player. I stopped using the site so much once they required membership to download videos.
#13  September 14, 2011, 10:55:09 pm
  • Professional Procrastinator
  • Roman Numerals and Decimals should never mix.
    • USA
PEOPLE CARING ABOUT MALES IN DOA GET OUT OF HERE Jokes aside i hope Zack plays good in this one, this actually looks good and their wasn't even boobs or other usual DoA stuff besides ninjas  in that trailer does this mean they have changed from tons of fanservice.
#14  September 15, 2011, 12:21:55 am
    • USA
That video was so beautiful, I hope the camera moves like that on the real deal. Also the dynamic music changes... that was just... so beautiful, beautifulness everywhere!  :'(
#15  September 15, 2011, 12:35:40 am
    • USA
That was pretty cool. Its nice seeing that each blow has that UMPH every time you hit the opponent.
#16  September 15, 2011, 01:31:34 am
  • all is love in fair and war
ok, trailer looks hot

Zeo

#17  September 15, 2011, 02:02:23 am
  • A long time around.
That... was epic. Hyped for this game.

Maybe this will be the first to focus less on fanservice. DOA3 is still my favorite and seemed to focus the least on it in my opinion.
#18  September 15, 2011, 02:20:11 am
  • ゴゴゴゴゴ
Oh wow, we haven't had a real DOA for a Playstation since DOA2 Hardcore.
About damn time, I'll keep maining Hayabusa or Jan-lee.

Looks like DOA still has the best stages in 3D fighting games. The system? Eh, not so much, but it's fun and different (I mean, I don't want to play Tekken or VF with a different characters)

no seriously... the male characters are like poorly developed in comparison to the females lol
Idiot or ignorant?
#19  September 15, 2011, 03:58:55 am
  • [E]
    • Mexico
That... was epic. Hyped for this game.

Maybe this will be the first to focus less on fanservice. DOA3 is still my favorite and seemed to focus the least on it in my opinion.

If anything we will get better fanservice, as vulcano face was the one censoring his daughters.

Oh wow, we haven't had a real DOA for a Playstation since DOA2 Hardcore.
About damn time, I'll keep maining Hayabusa or Jan-lee.

Looks like DOA still has the best stages in 3D fighting games. The system? Eh, not so much, but it's fun and different (I mean, I don't want to play Tekken or VF with a different characters)

Idiot or ignorant?

I suposse your or is the boolean version of it that allows for both things to be true.
#20  September 15, 2011, 04:08:27 am
  • Palette God? Champion? AntiChrist? Something.
  • I AM THE KING OF PALETTES!!
    • USA
DOA is definitely not the most technically sound fighter, especially in the 3d market where we have things like Virtua Fighter, but it's fun for what it is and doesn't try to be anything more, so it's still admirable.

I haven't played a DOA since the one on Dreamcast due to being a PS3 owner, I might pick this up.