YesNoOk

Sakura-1 (Read 12216 times)

Started by Bastard Mami, October 21, 2011, 02:05:36 am
Share this topic:
Sakura-1
#1  October 21, 2011, 02:05:36 am
  • [E]
    • Mexico
I have plans to create her sakura ganbaru/rival school post story version; probably the most difficult one to work on as she also has a lot of moves and i got a lot of sprites that I edited over the years since i planned to make a version of sakura very similar to rogue, in the sense that she would be able to learn move as you progressed; in the end  dropped that idea but there are a lot of left overs from those templates all over my work. in one of the modes she will play a lot like her cvs1 version, while the other will be mostly arranged.

one of the modes will be similar to cvspro sakura whiel the other will have crazier moves and will be mostly for fun.
Re: Sakura-1
#2  October 21, 2011, 03:52:13 am
    • USA
A question, would you like to make a separate gameplay mode for her where you play throught survival mode and learn the new moves as you progress? (Like a separate exe and you would win XP and enhance abilities and all that. And the game would be harder and all that crap).

Of course that's for once you finish coding everything but just to give you an idea so you don't let all your work go to waste :P.
#3  October 21, 2011, 04:33:13 am
  • [E]
    • Mexico
Would be much, much later if anything; I would rather add another 10 characters to my game first.
#4  November 12, 2011, 04:43:44 pm
  • MUGEN IS MY LIFE /I promise from not to derail.
Nice  :D
Esaka rules Beat that.... Or Just Get outta my way