YesNoOk

Nami - One piece CHar (Read 12858 times)

Started by Oonquil/Wenchu, December 14, 2011, 06:54:10 am
Share this topic:
Nami - One piece CHar
#1  December 14, 2011, 06:54:10 am
hello to everyone.
I'm bringing my (One Piece) ninth char: Nami.
Although I started very fast with the programming, combinations of techniques Clima Tact, I get a little complicated.

the playability of this character is not based on melee combos, or the physics agildiad Nami, but on the understanding that has the character to combine cyclones, cold air, and the ability to deposit electric clouds in tactical places the stage.

given the complicated programming required to achieve these combinations, I apologize for any occasions bug that ... the day I have more knowledge to achieve the same effect without any bug, Iwill remake the character

Download

http://www.4shared.com/rar/6GZ05cLC/Nami.html (updated link 06-03-2012)

I hope you like the character much, because I think that along with Android 13 I did a year ago, is the character that has cost me more programming.

a greeting.
Last Edit: March 06, 2012, 11:09:51 pm by wenchu
Re: Nami - One piece CHar
#2  December 14, 2011, 12:54:46 pm
Nice. I'll try her out.
Cool release wenchu.
#3  December 14, 2011, 04:37:16 pm
Another great one, congratulations ;)
#4  December 17, 2011, 01:42:19 pm
thnx for this release, wenchu...this has to be the only good nami char around...
The one thing you choose for yourself, that is the truth of your own universe!!!
#5  December 17, 2011, 02:08:54 pm
  • chibies fan
wow !!
she's so cool ^.^
thanks =)
#6  December 18, 2011, 12:06:39 am
    • USA
Looks very interesting.  I will give you feedback later.
#7  December 18, 2011, 12:44:32 am
    • USA

-Missing Required Animation Actions 42 and 43
-She has infinite priority on all normals and supers
-In the Hitdefs for Specials, you need SA as the second attr. Example:attr=S, SA
The same applies for Supers, but instead of SA, you need to put HA
-I really think you should increase her health since she can easily die with just a few combos.
-The ice effect for Cool Tempo should leave the screen while Nami is falling down from the move. It looks weird for the effect to stay on the screen longer than the move itself.
-In my opinion, I think that the Thunder Balls she make should be destroyed when Nami is hit, and if they touch a projectile with a higher priority, such as a beam or a larger projectile. You can do this by making a destroyself for the projectiles in which they will leave if you are in a hit state (such as 5000-5300)

This character is great and fun to play as. I like the idea of using a thunder ball on a dark cloud to create a shockwave. With these moves, Nami seems to make an effective keep-away character. Hopefully, you would be able to fix those issues in my feedback. I really enjoy playing as her.  :)
#8  December 18, 2011, 11:41:14 am
Thank you for Nami release, I love your unique characters and gameplay
#9  January 03, 2012, 01:38:54 am
  • "One pixel at a time..."
    • USA
    • Skype - omegabros6
    • http://mugencoder.com/authors/view/zaibatsu
I noticed a small error in Nami when you taunt you mysteriously turn into a scooter? whats up with that? If you don't want  your chars to taunt make sure you get rid of the taunt state I Think its 195 make sure you get rid of that in the CMD and CNS.

Where you can download my old MUGEN stuff
http://mugencoder.com/authors/view/zaibatsu
#10  January 03, 2012, 01:40:16 am
  • I see you.
    • www.mugenfreeforall.com
that doesn't sound like an error hard to believe that was unintentional?

You'll fix chuchoryu ? Sounds like a plan. How about you code him from scratch instead ?
#11  January 03, 2012, 02:04:41 am
  • Samurai Sprite Ripper
  • Currently ripping Ninja Warriors
    • Japan
    • sites.google.com/view/kanbeiscreations/home
I noticed a small error in Nami when you taunt you mysteriously turn into a scooter? whats up with that? If you don't want  your chars to taunt make sure you get rid of the taunt state I Think its 195 make sure you get rid of that in the CMD and CNS.
I Agree With Omega About The Taunt Issue Wenchu You Need To Fix This Inculding Sanji Missing A Few Actions And Statnos... Still Love Your Characters!
#12  March 06, 2012, 11:12:37 pm
#13  March 06, 2012, 11:21:02 pm
Thanks Wenchu.
Now i like it.