YesNoOk

CvS Kazuya Mishima 1.0 (Read 9071 times)

Started by chuchoryu, March 02, 2012, 01:14:11 am
Share this topic:
CvS Kazuya Mishima 1.0
#1  March 02, 2012, 01:14:11 am
  • I need your help...
    • Mexico
Hello paisanos!! Already it is a March and they have mentioned that available Kazuya for all, It will go on to the important thing, the personage possesses his standard movements of the games Tekken (Not this one based on Tekken's game in specific) I hope that they like

https://rapidshare.com/files/2028300407/CvSKazuya_Song.rar

Move list
*Only Lv3 power gauge
Super move:  :2 :3 :6 + 2 :bp

ThunderGodfist:  :6 :2 :3 :6 + any  :bp

WindGodfist:  :2 :3 :6 + any  :bp

Hellsweep:  :2 :1 :4 + any  :bk

recovery: x+y

*Need Lv1 bar gauge
Exel combo: C+Z

Gauge charge: B+Y

Dodge & Rooll: A+X

Have Parry

*Note: No need permision to add this chars to ANY mugen page, you can do it  :)

More to come...MUGEN NEEDS TEKKEN!!   :)

Contact me if you want a mugen stuff or if you wanna give a donation I appreciate.
: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=EMU3HTMW4MPUL
Nintendo 3DS friend code: 1307-0181-1655
Name: chuchoryu
Re: CvS Kazuya Mishima 1.0
#2  March 02, 2012, 01:26:23 am
  • Vae Victus!
    • USA
    • mugenguild.com/forum/topics/lord-kains-small-portraits-140580.0.html
is this an update? also, nice evil ryu sprite
"Given the choice; whether to rule a corrupt and failing empire or to challenge the Fates for another throw a better throw against one's destiny... what was a king to do?
#3  March 02, 2012, 01:30:47 am
  • Just A Dude...
  • For me, it was Tuesday...
    • Canada
    • chaoticdarkness.deviantart.com/
Did this one fix any of the issues from the previous version? like missing super combos, infinites and whatnot? I'll test him out, I'm assuming the palettes I made for the older version still work fine with him, feel free to add them to the characters' folder if you like ;)

Edit1:
Just noticed you posted this version in both the older mugen and 1.0 sections, does he works specifically in only one or the other now? If not I'd say just put him in the appropriate thread, and if he works in both, probably the older mugen thread is fine as it is here :) You should take some screenshots on the Tekken 2 Kazuya stage located here

Edit2:
Seems like the same problems exist that I mentioned, he still has that infinite loop capability with his uppercut that's done by performing shoryuken + kick. He's also still missing things like his Spinning Demon attack, just wondering if you plan on adding them in the future.
Last Edit: March 02, 2012, 01:52:09 am by C-G-U
#4  March 06, 2012, 12:42:22 am
  • I need your help...
    • Mexico
I am not thinking about winning some day the " Mugen Award " but I hope that they like the chars of Tekken that even I make

More to come...

Contact me if you want a mugen stuff or if you wanna give a donation I appreciate.
: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=EMU3HTMW4MPUL
Nintendo 3DS friend code: 1307-0181-1655
Name: chuchoryu
#5  March 06, 2012, 12:48:24 am
    • USA
Nice updates. I wish you luck with your future projects. :)
#6  March 06, 2012, 02:28:05 am
Nice work man keep it up.  ;)

Greetings  ;D
#7  March 07, 2012, 06:24:38 am
  • 5 yrs Straight (on mugen) xD
Can't wait to see more :D
Time to kick ass and  chew bubblegum... but im all out of gum
#8  March 10, 2012, 05:03:21 am
  • Lets not bash people, be respectful human beings.
Very interesting character you have here. The sprite work is pretty good, Its easy to tell that is  kazuya for anyone just entering the community. I trust that you will have more goodies for us in the future, good job.
OK class! Now remember, in order to give someone proper feedback, you must BASH them! Because being nice, and or respectful, is frowned upon in the Mugen community... Ok, so what do we do to new creators and patch makers kids?

(Kids yelling) BASH THEM!!!
^lol, not sure why there is so much here. oh well