YesNoOk

Most wanted soul calibur characters for mugen voted by you the veiwers (Read 8268 times)

Started by Super Dragon Blade, February 29, 2012, 03:58:51 am
Share this topic:

Poll

which soul calibur characters should i make for mugen.

Dapmir's cvs taki
4 (10%)
nightmare
11 (27.5%)
seigfried
4 (10%)
voldo
6 (15%)
tira
2 (5%)
astoroth
3 (7.5%)
sophitia
3 (7.5%)
maxi
2 (5%)
song mi-na
3 (7.5%)
yun song
0 (0%)
hwang
2 (5%)

Total Members Voted: 18

Voting closed: March 20, 2012, 09:48:36 pm

Re: Most wanted soul calibur characters for mugen voted by you the veiwers
#41  March 03, 2012, 01:32:49 am
  • hecc
youre a fucking meme. another borewood. REIWOOD. SHIP CONFIRMED.
I will force feed Dark Pit right into your ass if we ever play on wi fi.
i think this a dark souls of a mugen forums.
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
#42  March 06, 2012, 06:08:41 pm
ok guys i think that the poll is finished now. the winner of most wanted characters of
soul calibur is

1# nightmare
2# voldo
3# seigfried
4# damir's cvs taki
5# astoroth
6# sophitia
7#song mi-na
8# maxi
9# hwang
10# yun song

they will be made today as i get started on them.
when projress is done i will make a wip in the wip's section.

the 6~10 characters will not mabe untill the first 5 are done.
have a good day and make sure you guys can wait patiantly for more soul calibur characters to be in mugen.  ;D
#43  March 06, 2012, 06:12:34 pm
  • Portrait Prodigy EX+
    • mugenguild.com/forum/topics/saikoros-high-resolution-mugen-portraits-fatal-fury-full-set-145724.0.html
Alrighty then.... Best of luck to you. You're doing all of these.... by yourself??

And who are you working on first?? Nightmare??
All of your Mugen Portrait needs may be found HERE.

I'd like to report two robots on the MFG forums: One is EXShadow. The other is Saikoro.
There should be a Saikoro plugin for Photoshop.
Last Edit: March 06, 2012, 06:20:46 pm by Saikoro
#44  March 06, 2012, 06:17:27 pm
yes i got a bas from some one else but since im working on taki and dampir made all the sprites for her i think that when i finish night mare taki will be realesed at the same time so i can get rid of two characters then i will relax and work on voldo then the rest. ots good to relax and enjoy the creation that i make or anyone else to then get the energy to start on the next character. mabe when im doing all that i can make sprite art to experience my self more to improve my spriting skills so they can get high as cvs the abstract and realese a character faster.
#45  March 06, 2012, 06:21:58 pm
  • Portrait Prodigy EX+
    • mugenguild.com/forum/topics/saikoros-high-resolution-mugen-portraits-fatal-fury-full-set-145724.0.html
Right. Well, I guess that settles it.

I'd like to report two robots on the MFG forums: One is EXShadow. The other is Saikoro.
#46  March 06, 2012, 06:27:49 pm
huh well what does that mean (that settels it) IS IT BAD OR GOOD thing your saying  :???:
the guy who send me nightmare sprite said i can use it and i made one last year of the sc3 version but since i got the sc4 one i mind as well use it. well when i get home i will get started. my taki is playing very smothly now.

thanks saikoro and good luck to what ever your working on now  ;D
#47  March 06, 2012, 07:50:20 pm
    • USA
    • speedy9199.webs.com/index.htm
where is the love for hwang? that guy is a  legend

he wears his head band like a gangster too lol  ;D

Whoever at Namco that decided to "get rid" of hwang and no longer make him a main character in the soul calibur series, FUCK YOU.  >:(
The answer to most of your mugen problems is to know more math.

How can you get the "feel" of a character if you are only touching a keyboard or controller?!?!
#48  March 06, 2012, 08:01:32 pm
i did not say i was not going to make him but i will try to find all bases for the characters when the first 5 is done. if i can get a good base for hwang then i can get started on him. please dont feel afended i want to make peoples dreams come true. like 5 people asked me to make hwang so he will be in mugen soon.

i put him in the poll so i will make him and since he was last voted he will be the 6th character i make.
#49  March 06, 2012, 08:41:44 pm
  • Portrait Prodigy EX+
Seriously man?? You're speaking on 6 total characters?? Your banter is really getting ridiculous.

Before I go totally apeshit here, look at how PROFESSIONAL coders/spriters handle their shit. LM_Maverick, C.v.S. The Abstract and Dcat Power are all great authors working on projects that TAKE TIME to perfect. If you want cred on the forums, earn it. Don't ramble on with horrid grammar.

This is me being nice. I guarantee that if you continue on like this, you're going to seriously piss plenty of people off with promises full of hot air.

TAKE YOUR FUCKING TIME. Save us all a headache.

Last Edit: March 06, 2012, 08:57:54 pm by Saikoro
#50  March 06, 2012, 10:33:53 pm
ok ok ok... :sweatdrop:

im the one who is sorry
well im not going to do any thing on mugen guild untill i can finish my creations.
i wont get people mad or upset about SC promisies ever agian untill i give mugen guild SC.
please no hard feelings ok  o_O
New #51  March 06, 2012, 10:51:27 pm
  • Portrait Prodigy EX+
No need to apolgize. Just act like an adult. Instead of yammering on and on and on and ON about who you're going to make, show some progress. We know you're excited about making Soul Calibur Characters for Mugen. Thats fine and dandy. It's great to be passionate. WE GET IT.

Instead of rambling, show us some actual PROGRESS. Without abandonning it this time. That would be nice. Sections are known as WIP's (Works In Progress). Not WIBS (Works In Bull Shit).

No hard feelings man. Just laying out the facts before someone actually cusses you out. And that has happened before.

well im not going to do any thing on mugen guild untill i can finish my creations.

That's not necessary, but do what you like.

Last Edit: March 06, 2012, 10:59:24 pm by Saikoro