YesNoOk

Feedback to Warnings/Decisions (Read 864868 times)

Started by Iced, February 24, 2012, 09:43:26 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Feedback to Warnings/Decisions
#81  March 07, 2012, 07:40:45 am
  • If you’re gonna reach for a star...
  • reach for the lowest one you can.
    • USA
    • network.mugenguild.com/jmorphman
*stabs KOD in the back*

I WAS A MONSTER ALL ALONG

(sorry titiln for turning this into wacky funtimes)
#82  March 12, 2012, 03:47:47 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico
ok, I normally don't do this because it sounds like just making excuses, but there have been several misunderstanding lately, both from me and from some members of the staff so I feel likie clarifying some things, when I feel like going tl;dr i will just put the extra stuff between the spoilers.

I was checking the warnings posts and noticed that http://mugenguild.com/forumx/index.php?topic=112184.msg1534077#msg1534077 thought I was going to quit mugen/the forums which is wrong ( and Iced reinforced that , which again is wrong, I think it's not on purpose but is part of the misunderstandings too), I am going to keep visiting and I am going to keep working on my game, just yesterday I spent a few hours working on my game actually.

Lately, I have been on a short fuse the reasons are there, if you don't care why or don't want to break the flow just skip the spoiler.
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

so, i decided to take a break from posting, hence the change to "vacations" in my nickname (no, it was not gone or quit) and the reason why I decided to stop posting/diminish it for a bi, since using that nick name I  only posted twice, one was in vans' prewip topic and the other was in the random topic.

In the vans topic I added the "I might sound like an asshole part" because the post was not so much as to give vans a new wip but to talk about a wip vans, me and another creator share so we could decide who was gonna finish/make it and i continued that post privately via messenger.

In the random topic it was a psot about driving there I just posted on how corruption is what runs on my city (if not country), and here is where the misunderstanding comes. valodim posted something about flags mods, he was talking about country flags as I learned later, but as I, again have been on a shortfuse and he posted right after me I understood it as a "flag users posts as negative" mod since those are used in a few other forums I frequent, so i tought valodim joined the "hate E" bandwagon hence why I started deleting my posts, later I learned that valodim was talking about something different so I think I will try asking about restoring the postts, if not possible I can always repost, sicne i had already saved the posts that were of interest to me in that subforum anyway.

Reading the previous discussion in this topic, yeah, lately I have not been enjoying the forums as much as I used to before, and for some reason poking the ocasional user has always been mildly amusing and I  admit i have been doing so too often lately ( which might explain why some peopel reacted like they did to the diepod incident and made it a bigger deal than me and diepod did) and as walt said I plan to cut down on/ avoid poking other users and try to enjoy the forums like I used to do before, probably posting a bit more on the development parts of the forum and use a similar posting style to the one I use in as.

some extra info about the incidents on me mentioned (probably only useful to zilla, the  people involved and some mods)
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

tl;dr version of the whole post
I am not quitting mugen or the forums, I just took a one week break to think on how I can go back to enjoy posting without pissing off other people, I am not making excuses as I acted like an asshole to some guys and I will try to avoid that in the future.
#83  March 12, 2012, 04:09:24 pm
  • Take better care of the plants around u or become
  • the fertilizer that feeds them.The choice is yours
    • Chile
    • network.mugenguild.com/basara/
That's bad, I know what it feels (especially about family stuff and "sensitive" people on forums), I hope you can recovery of all of that soon and all this misunderstanding can be solved, too, so you can get back with your projects and stuff.

You get my total support, [E] ;) if you want, we can talk via messenger (I've to reuse that)

Rest in peace, Toriyama-san...
Normal WIPS - ClayFighter - Ideas - Anti-Gouki Project - Lifebars - Facebook - X
#84  March 12, 2012, 04:20:07 pm
    • UK
    • strides2glory.com/
speaking for myself only.....I personally didnt need an explanation about your close encounters with me since i honestly had no problem with you "poking or insulting me" or anyone else who may have been, because the truth be told; it gave me a excuse to tear into someone in a heated debated for the sake of a good laugh. Up until recently I have actually been searching for fights and was willing to instigate it with snide comments.... which is a problem i need to fix about myself both here and in reality. I was a massive dick too.

as for the agreeing with what I say and not wanting to support my stance. again that is cool there were many who supported my view but few who supprted my approach. I could have named dropped them into the arguments but I chose to leave them out.  I'm not really the kind of guy that wants support unless its wip feedback. I've never really been that type of guy

thats my view on the whole heel maverik vs [E] vs the world saga.

Last Edit: March 12, 2012, 04:24:59 pm by LM_MAVERIK
#85  March 12, 2012, 04:51:47 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico
speaking for myself only.....I personally didnt need an explanation about your close encounters with me since i honestly had no problem with you "poking or insulting me" or anyone else who may have been, because the truth be told; it gave me a excuse to tear into someone in a heated debated for the sake of a good laugh. Up until recently I have actually been searching for fights and was willing to instigate it with snide comments.... which is a problem i need to fix about myself both here and in reality. I was a massive dick too.

as for the agreeing with what I say and not wanting to support my stance. again that is cool there were many who supported my view but few who supprted my approach. I could have named dropped them into the arguments but I chose to leave them out.  I'm not really the kind of guy that wants support unless its wip feedback. I've never really been that type of guy

thats my view on the whole heel maverik vs [E] vs the world saga.

yeah, don't worry about it maverik I also am not a person who keeps grudges, I have gotten into huger fights in the past and have don't have any bad feelings remaining form them.
#86  March 12, 2012, 05:07:10 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
Sad to hear about your personal life problems, I google translated your nick to see what it meant and it gave me "gone" so I thought that was what you were going for.

Do you want your posts undeleted ? Thats easy to do and will probably only take me( or someone else)  a while.
#87  March 12, 2012, 05:54:26 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico
yeah, thanks;  already asked valodim via pm, too.
#88  March 12, 2012, 05:59:22 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
I dont think i missed anything, but check it out and tell me later on.
#89  March 12, 2012, 06:11:10 pm
i am glad you didn't leave us e!
#90  March 12, 2012, 07:01:47 pm
  • If you’re gonna reach for a star...
  • reach for the lowest one you can.
    • USA
    • network.mugenguild.com/jmorphman
Sorry to hear about your difficulties; I hope things get better real soon! :(
#91  March 12, 2012, 07:02:22 pm
  • I am hilarious
  • and you will quote everything I say
    • USA
I have to admit, that was very mature of you, [E], and I gained a lot of respect back.
#92  March 12, 2012, 07:03:37 pm
  • Loyal to the Game
    • USA
    • http://jesuszilla.trinitymugen.net/
Same. I'm sorry for some of the things I said; that weekend was rough for me altogether, and I can see why you'd be quick to react as well after gaining some insight.
#93  March 12, 2012, 07:28:51 pm
    • www.justnopoint.com/
It happens to the best of us [E]

I am glad you are going to stick around and hope things can balance out a bit for you.
#94  March 13, 2012, 03:43:46 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico
thanks for the words of support y'all.

#95  March 13, 2012, 04:32:36 pm
  • I got a PM.
Nice to see you back.

I would give you my sister's number but she is a little old for yuo.

Welcome back man.  ;D
#96  March 13, 2012, 04:41:33 pm
    • Thailand
Do you even know what's going on? I don't think you know what's going on.
#97  March 13, 2012, 04:49:35 pm
  • I got a PM.
Nope! I mean there isn't threads one could read and shit. No I got word on chat because you know how us girls love to gossip. Not that I really know no... But it is easy to know because it is the same thing that always happens.

First a known user does something someone doesn't like. Second his friends chime in and there is a debate. Then someone gets a wild hair up their ass and decides that it is time to make an example. Said user was being a jerk but no more than usual so other jump in and sides of debate switch up support back in forth for awhile. Someone quits or leaves for awhile and then comes back then everything is right in the world. The usual chain of events.

Then the person who was accused of being an ass goes back to doing what they always did before but at first is nicer but in a few months they return to their usual self and then maybe we start all over.

Meanwhile, less liked people pull the same shit and they get the hammer.

In this case though, you guys were barking up the wrong tree. [E] is harmless usually and I would have jumped in but there were plenty of others that made that point and did a good job.

That and I couldn't resist misspelling and making a pedo joke at the end
Last Edit: March 13, 2012, 04:53:37 pm by Shamrock
#98  March 13, 2012, 04:51:32 pm
  • Limited time to use Infinite power !
    • France
    • network.mugenguild.com/cybaster/
Nice to see you're not leaving [E].
Good luck with all your IRL stuff. It's tough, but hopefully all will get fine.
#99  March 13, 2012, 04:53:59 pm
    • www.justnopoint.com/
Let's debate about Shamrock then make him an example! ;P
#100  March 13, 2012, 04:56:06 pm
  • I got a PM.
You need to go back in time man lol, been done to death already lol.