YesNoOk

Mai Shiranui & Poison (8/11/12) (Read 71127 times)

Started by DW, April 06, 2012, 08:18:31 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Mai Shiranui & Poison
#61  April 28, 2012, 08:11:25 pm
  • Staying Alive
    • Panama
that reminds me of something I need to do for that poison. Dunno is JZ already did it thought
Chilling

DW

#62  April 28, 2012, 08:34:34 pm
    • USA
    • www.trinitymugen.net
I don't mean JZ being here, I mean at TM or just online period. As for the small pic I requested, you can forget about it. Hades gave me a great small pic that has already been implemented. Though, if you want to finish it regardless, you're welcome to it.
#63  April 29, 2012, 12:39:27 am
    • Argentina
Gooooooooood update! ;D

DW

#64  April 29, 2012, 05:43:18 am
    • USA
    • www.trinitymugen.net
First post updated and Poison's updates have now been uploaded to TrinityMugen. Be sure to get her if you still have the older version.  :)
#65  April 29, 2012, 06:36:42 am
  • Vae Victus!
    • USA
    • mugenguild.com/forum/topics/lord-kains-small-portraits-140580.0.html
"Given the choice; whether to rule a corrupt and failing empire or to challenge the Fates for another throw a better throw against one's destiny... what was a king to do?
#66  April 29, 2012, 07:38:58 am
    • El Salvador
Downloading 8) i'll try them later.

DW

#67  April 29, 2012, 06:22:00 pm
    • USA
    • www.trinitymugen.net
Re: Mai Shiranui & Poison (New Updates)
#68  April 29, 2012, 06:36:15 pm
    • Argentina
No prob, thank you for using them! :)

DW

#69  May 05, 2012, 07:38:07 am
    • USA
    • www.trinitymugen.net
I've updated Poison again. Here's what's been done...

- Clsns revamped
 - MAX Mode implemented
 - New Advancing Guard FX added
 - ReadMe updated

I've lost track of versions and all... So, I'm just throwing that concept out the window. Some people may be wondering why I'm not doing anything with Mai. Well, I've hit a snag with Mai that's gonna take me some time to fix. Instead of doing that, I decided to finish Poison completely with the resources available now. Extra stuff like sprite edits excluded. There's one more thing I plan to add to Poison, though it's cosmetic. I decided not to hold this update until I added it, because it's not that important. Refer to her ReadMe for info on MAX mode. Uploaded to TriniyMUGEN.
Last Edit: May 06, 2012, 12:33:53 am by DivineWolf
#70  May 05, 2012, 09:01:01 am
  • Mugenite
    • www.freewebs.com/mangalegend
It is a sham that I downloaded these characters and my PC packed up before I had a chance to test them.
I rock

DW

Re: Mai Shiranui & Poison (5/5/2012 Update Poison Only)
#71  May 11, 2012, 08:58:25 pm
    • USA
    • www.trinitymugen.net
I didn't feel this to be particularly noteworthy, in terms of an update, but I should announce it. The MAX Mode FX were updated in Poison, and will be that way for all my characters pending. It was made to be more coherent with PotS FX, taking out the KoF FX from Sander's Terry Bogard, which was intially used for the test run of implementing MAX Mode...

Special Thanks to .Hades. for making the "Power Up!" text. Also, special thanks to Syn as I used the timer bar FX from his Strider Hiryu. Update has been uploaded at TrinityMUGEN.

#72  May 11, 2012, 10:40:35 pm
  • Vae Victus!
    • USA
    • mugenguild.com/forum/topics/lord-kains-small-portraits-140580.0.html
Thanks divinewolf, now you got me all impatient to go back home from work!  >:(
"Given the choice; whether to rule a corrupt and failing empire or to challenge the Fates for another throw a better throw against one's destiny... what was a king to do?

DW

#73  May 12, 2012, 12:04:16 am
    • USA
    • www.trinitymugen.net
Thanks divinewolf, now you got me all impatient to go back home from work!  >:(

Like I said, it's nothing special. Just a cosmetic update. If you already had the version with the KOF power up FX, there's nothing different aside from those FX. You're welcome....? Lol.
Last Edit: May 12, 2012, 12:48:54 am by DivineWolf
#74  May 14, 2012, 07:51:45 am
  • I'll do it myself.
    • France
    • Skype - djoulianne
    • network.mugenguild.com/cybaster/hosted.html
very good & solid gameplay compared to the first beta (hadn't seen the update there)
i'm a fan of your will to accept every piece of feedbacks and actually work on improving as much as possible: inspiring!
#75  May 14, 2012, 12:58:37 pm
    • Argentina
I didn't feel this to be particularly noteworthy, in terms of an update, but I should announce it. The MAX Mode FX were updated in Poison, and will be that way for all my characters pending. It was made to be more coherent with PotS FX, taking out the KoF FX from Sander's Terry Bogard, which was intially used for the test run of implementing MAX Mode...

http://i48.tinypic.com/jv2mhk.jpg
http://i45.tinypic.com/xku13m.jpg
http://i47.tinypic.com/2e5t9i9.jpg

Special Thanks to .Hades. for making the "Power Up!" text. Also, special thanks to Syn as I used the timer bar FX from his Strider Hiryu. Update has been uploaded at TrinityMUGEN.

No prob, buddy. I like helping also if it's Poison ;)

DW

#76  May 14, 2012, 08:07:09 pm
    • USA
    • www.trinitymugen.net
very good & solid gameplay compared to the first beta (hadn't seen the update there)
i'm a fan of your will to accept every piece of feedbacks and actually work on improving as much as possible: inspiring!

Thank you. Constructive feedback is what makes improvements solid. I wouldn't say I take in EVERY piece of it, but the majority of it, yes.  ;D Glad you like her and thanks again.
#77  May 22, 2012, 01:13:43 am
  • T.G. "Thunder God" Xenomic
    • USA
    • Skype - shinxenomic@hotmail.com
    • http://network.mugenguild.com/xenomic/
I am curious, did you ever find anyone to do the MB/Shock sprites for you for Mai as discussed per PM a long time back?

2OS

#78  May 22, 2012, 04:08:55 am
  • 608 Wannabe
  • Ich schicke dich zur HOELLE!! STIRB DU FEIGLING!!
    • Egypt

DW

#79  May 22, 2012, 04:55:57 am
    • USA
    • www.trinitymugen.net
I am curious, did you ever find anyone to do the MB/Shock sprites for you for Mai as discussed per PM a long time back?

Unfortunately no. Though, I haven't really asked either. That stuff is actually unnessecary. While it would be nice, I'm not going to actively seek any of it out. And before anyone says I could just use Hero's MB sprites from his Mai... I personally don't like that MB pose. I know it's from SvC, but I'd like to have something more custom/original from someone's imagination. I saw someone here had a gif in their sig with Taizo Hori(Dig Dug) pumping up Mai's breasts until they got really big, lol. I like that outfit she had on in that gif. Something like that is what I'd like to use for her MB(giant breasts excluded of course).

Thanks!  :)
#80  May 22, 2012, 05:38:50 am
  • T.G. "Thunder God" Xenomic
    • USA
    • Skype - shinxenomic@hotmail.com
    • http://network.mugenguild.com/xenomic/
It would be nice to see something original (I've only really seen that one and a couple others, but those couple others are just headswaps). Also, I remember that Dig Dug thing...I'm honestly surprised nobody has done that with Sangue=Passare (nobody does Sangue=Passare though...), but not like it's needed! I do understand your views on that though! (Also, they totally didn't rehash her intro for her Midnight Bliss in SvC at all!)

Though I can't remember the outfit of which you speak of now...hmmm...

Who knows, maybe after all of these updates or whatnot are over with~ And maybe someone will make em for you down the line too without having to ask~