YesNoOk

Ultimate Namco X Capcom P.R.O.J.E.C.T (Read 28626 times)

Started by Agent DeadPool, April 29, 2012, 10:02:27 pm
Share this topic:

Poll

What Ultimate Tag Team Should Be Entered?

Bane & Batman
12 (38.7%)
Venom & Symbiote Spiderman
11 (35.5%)
Incredible Hulk & Mighty She-Hulk
5 (16.1%)
Magneto & Wolverine
3 (9.7%)

Total Members Voted: 30

Re: Ultimate Namco X Capcom P.R.O.J.E.C.T
#21  May 12, 2012, 04:52:36 pm
  • Bang Bang!!!
Update 5/11/2012

Sprite Progress
Ok over the week the team has done a little sprite work and we want to include maybe some more unique sprites to the game so you guys get to choose which ones you wish to see for a nice tag team I'll add a poll so you can vote. N O T E: You can only choose 1 team you would like to see the MOST.

Gotham City Team

The Incredible Team(We knew they were the perfect match)

Symbiote Relationship Team

The Mutant Team

All sprites are custom made and a poll shall be edit please vote.

Game Progress
Yup It's time a posted a video still need some screenpack and stuff like that so yea basic mugen 1.0 but the characters are very basic and special :) good tag combos will post in a bit you guys so keep a lookout.
Last Edit: May 12, 2012, 04:57:56 pm by DevilGeneXII
#22  May 12, 2012, 04:58:49 pm
    • USA
Spiderman looks too beefy to be spiderman, Venom doesnt look like Venom at all

Hulk's face is a bit weird, but he's got good sprites. And also Wolverine's arms are a bit too long

She Hulk, Bane, Batman and Magneto's sprites are good though
#23  May 12, 2012, 05:05:30 pm
  • Bang Bang!!!
Thanks Karasai, I do know wolverine arms are very lengthy which will end up getting fixed and as for venom I guess will rework him then and spider-man is very muscular but that was a different approach i should say but what do you think should we give him that marvel vs capcom sprite style feel to him?
#24  May 13, 2012, 06:31:49 am
  • Bang Bang!!!
Video Update

Tag System Test

Ok Finally got a bit of footage on the tag system it's still needs lots of work not fast enough to switch and get a combo done for me when you press down a + x it stalls a bit so basically you have to hold it but it should be press and switch.N O T E: The characters used aren't mines the only two that are is Demitri & Morgan, I was going to use them but I'm still working on their hyper so yea caused some problems it glitched when i tried their hypers and yes I know jin and ryu aren't partners but I was just using them for a test run :).

Sorry For Double Post.
#25  May 13, 2012, 07:59:16 am
Tag system was very good :D
Sorry for classmaters I don't speak english lol
#26  May 13, 2012, 04:19:34 pm
  • Currently working in 8 bits...
    • Sweden
Hmm, BravoMan and Black BravoMan seems a bit redudant, they both had the exact same abilities so I think BravoMan and WonderMomo or BravoMan and WayaHime would work better. :S
#27  May 13, 2012, 04:36:44 pm
  • Bang Bang!!!
Hmm, BravoMan and Black BravoMan seems a bit redudant, they both had the exact same abilities so I think BravoMan and WonderMomo or BravoMan and WayaHime would work better. :S
Yea we are using wondermomo because we thought blackbravo will be another form of bravoman so I'll change that.
#28  May 13, 2012, 04:56:58 pm
Looks good.
But please no Reiji and Xiaomu.
#29  May 13, 2012, 05:08:21 pm
  • Bang Bang!!!
#30  May 13, 2012, 05:14:00 pm
#31  May 13, 2012, 05:21:44 pm
  • Bang Bang!!!
Looks good.
May I ask why? They were created simply for this game and they would have neat combos in my opinion?

Alright, first of i don't hate them. But if you want add them in the full game, that's fine.
Do we really need original chars?

Well honestly, I believe I would include them in the full game because raijin and fuujin are the end game bosses for every character but for reiji & xiamou their sub-boss would be Maya just like for tekken it would be Ogre and etc each teach will have a sub-boss basically.
#32  May 13, 2012, 05:26:38 pm
Looks good.
May I ask why? They were created simply for this game and they would have neat combos in my opinion?

Alright, first of i don't hate them. But if you want add them in the full game, that's fine.
Do we really need original chars?

Well honestly, I believe I would include them in the full game because raijin and fuujin are the end game bosses for every character but for reiji & xiamou their sub-boss would be Maya just like for tekken it would be Ogre and etc each teach will have a sub-boss basically.

Okay, fine by me. Good luck.
#33  May 13, 2012, 06:01:58 pm
  • Young Coder
    • USA
Video Update

Tag System Test

Ok Finally got a bit of footage on the tag system it's still needs lots of work not fast enough to switch and get a combo done for me when you press down a + x it stalls a bit so basically you have to hold it but it should be press and switch.N O T E: The characters used aren't mines the only two that are is Demitri & Morgan, I was going to use them but I'm still working on their hyper so yea caused some problems it glitched when i tried their hypers and yes I know jin and ryu aren't partners but I was just using them for a test run :).

Sorry For Double Post.

dude how did you implement tag system i am a coder and i know how to do some stuff but i still need to know how to do a tag system  :o
mugen or nothin

#34  May 13, 2012, 06:15:01 pm
For me the roster will be :
Namco :
Jin/Xiaoyu
Pacman/Blinky
Kilik/Edge Master
Lloyd/Kratos
KOS-MOS/Valkyrie
Bravoman/Wonder Momo
King/Armor King
Kite/Black Rose
Taki/Ivy
Soma/Alisa
Lili/Asuka
Klonoa/Guntz
Secret Characters :
Devil Kazuya/Devil Jin
Nightmare/Joka

Capcom :
Ryu/Ken
X/Zero
Dante/Trish
Chris Redfield/Jill Valentine
Morrigan/Demitri
Arthur/Nathan Spencer
Chun-Li/Cammy
Frank West/Phoenix Wright
Hsien-Ko/Felicia
Strider Hiryu/Strider
Poison/Hugo
Falcon/Rouge
Secret Characters :
Evil Ryu/Akuma
Wesker/Nemesis
Sorry for classmaters I don't speak english lol
#35  May 13, 2012, 06:26:08 pm
^ What the flaming shit.

Anyway, good work you got here, I really think you got something going here.

Anyone with sense will pick Batman & Bane though I really like Wolverine & Magneto, mostly because I want to Magneto sprited to accuracy instead of his MvC2 iteration
#36  May 13, 2012, 06:57:26 pm
  • Bang Bang!!!
@StreetRumble

Well that is a nice roster of characters but who's going to sprite them? Were only spriting a couple of new characters such as devil jin and such with nightmare but most of the characters you mentioned will be entered in the game.

@YoungSamurai5

Yea it's a piece of work but it's not really the system but its with the characters itself, I implemented it from Rednavi's before the site was closed and already redid it for like a tekken tag type system and still working on it.

Minor Update

Just giving another short video in a sec, after it finish uploading showing the darkstalkers team and their special assists & hyper's stay tuned.
#37  May 13, 2012, 10:30:36 pm
  • I see you.
    • www.mugenfreeforall.com
this game is looking awesome :P.

You'll fix chuchoryu ? Sounds like a plan. How about you code him from scratch instead ?
#38  May 14, 2012, 12:09:51 am
  • Bang Bang!!!
this game is looking awesome :P.
Well it's coming along laharl appreciate it keep checking by man haha anyway time for an update.

Sprite Update

Venom Sprite has been redone my friends so tell me if that's a better version.
#39  May 14, 2012, 07:41:41 am
  • Young Coder
    • USA
hmm very interesting. i guess ill just have to wait until you release this to learn your style of tag so i can add it to my repertoire of coding skills lol ;)

good luck with this awesome project  :sugoi:   
mugen or nothin

#40  May 15, 2012, 01:28:17 am
  • Bang Bang!!!
hmm very interesting. i guess ill just have to wait until you release this to learn your style of tag so i can add it to my repertoire of coding skills lol ;)

good luck with this awesome project  :sugoi:
8) 8) Well hope you will all enjoy it once everything is finished.