YesNoOk

Street Fighter X Tekken (Read 7055 times)

Started by DatKofGuy, June 07, 2012, 09:45:16 am
Share this topic:
Street Fighter X Tekken
#1  June 07, 2012, 09:45:16 am
  • Hungry Wolf
  • Aspiring Sprite Animator
    • South Africa
Re: Street Fighter X Tekken
#2  June 07, 2012, 09:48:25 am
  • ¡Ni p*ta ni santa! ¡Digo!
I'll gotta love and use this once finished :D!
I swear there was something cool here!!
#3  June 07, 2012, 05:17:42 pm
    • UK
    • www.facebook.com/capcomvssnk3mugen/
Heres some more up to date vids of the lifebars

Two (Tag Team) VS one

Two VS Two (Tag Team)

#4  June 07, 2012, 06:42:48 pm
  • Master Relic Tech
  • Screenpack Maker EX
Loving this cross over to mugen bro, keep up the hard work fellas.
#5  June 07, 2012, 06:52:44 pm
  • Portrait Prodigy EX+
    • mugenguild.com/forum/topics/saikoros-high-resolution-mugen-portraits-fatal-fury-full-set-145724.0.html
Whoa!! This is looking badass!! Nice conversion thus far.  :sugoi:
All of your Mugen Portrait needs may be found HERE.

I'd like to report two robots on the MFG forums: One is EXShadow. The other is Saikoro.
There should be a Saikoro plugin for Photoshop.
#6  June 07, 2012, 08:20:35 pm
Wow this is awesome!   :swoon:
#7  June 07, 2012, 09:14:33 pm
  • YEAH!
    • melchiormphilips.com
Haha, I wish I had some helpful critique to give you, but it's just plain awesome!
#8  June 07, 2012, 10:18:34 pm
    • Canada
    • www.mugencoder.com
Nice ^^, working on a custom one myself...  though the vs screen is animated a slow/not smooth, well that can take some time and be improved =P

The ray of light in the select looks a bit odd though o-O

The slots are good =P, though the regular needs a bit of work.

The... ports looks odd with that outline, you can make a port look nice without those outlines though, probably it was in game but maybe use black instead.

Lifebars is looking good, =P.

Offtopic - But I would like the png files /sprites for that select cursor =x
and, if you need any help, feel free to ask =o

NoZ

#9  June 07, 2012, 10:50:22 pm
  • pain is weakness leaving the body
    • Puerto Rico
    • phantomgs.forumotion.net/
please dont use the spark effects from EOF those are closed source,I did not make them and the author is closed source,you did not even ask --;
I told Ianb3000 about this some time ago
#10  June 07, 2012, 11:01:56 pm
    • UK
please dont use the spark effects from EOF those are closed source,I did not make them and the author is closed source,you did not even ask --;

yeah i will remove them and try and find something close to them, any ideas what would go good, it would be good if i can find something like them wavey lines like the original
#11  June 07, 2012, 11:05:36 pm
  • Currently working in 8 bits...
    • Sweden
Hmmm, for the lifebars, would it be possible to make a version that supports small character pics above the lifebar, not only big custom ones?

By small pic I mean images like this: < made by Riku

Also, I "think" the hyper combo bar is a bit to high up. I blocks the view a bit too much I think. :S

Otherwise, this-IS-AWESOME! (kicked down a well)
#12  June 07, 2012, 11:25:51 pm
    • Canada
    • www.mugencoder.com

yeah i will remove them and try and find something close to them, any ideas what would go good, it would be good if i can find something like them wavey lines like the original

Best to use After Effects to make the particles, its pretty easy though may require some time for you to make =P

From the looks of the lifebars, the small ports will indeed not look good on the bars itself (layout) will look funny but You can ask Ianb3000 if he's going to include it.

Thanks for the warning Noz, I shall have some fun time with AE afterwards =x
#13  June 07, 2012, 11:26:28 pm
    • UK
Nice ^^, working on a custom one myself...  though the vs screen is animated a slow/not smooth, well that can take some time and be improved =P
yeah iv seen some vids of the progress looks good

The ray of light in the select looks a bit odd though o-O
yeah it would be good if i can find something like the wavey lines like the original

The... ports looks odd with that outline, you can make a port look nice without those outlines though, probably it was in game but maybe use black instead.
yeah im looking at changing the portraits to look like the original select screen ones

Offtopic - But I would like the png files /sprites for that select cursor =x
and, if you need any help, feel free to ask =o
cool thanks

NoZ

#14  June 07, 2012, 11:38:08 pm
  • pain is weakness leaving the body
    • Puerto Rico
    • phantomgs.forumotion.net/
Well im experimenting with some ideas for some flame sparks,when I have something ready and usable Ill gladly send them,If im the one who make the effects I have no problem when people use them as long as they ask first,but since I did not make them effects the author is closed source and I respect that,well ill let you know when I have something since im not making WarZoNe HD I migth as well help you
#15  June 07, 2012, 11:40:37 pm
  • Hungry Wolf
  • Aspiring Sprite Animator
    • South Africa
I was not aware of that.
#16  June 07, 2012, 11:41:40 pm
    • UK
Best to use After Effects to make the particles, its pretty easy though may require some time for you to make =P
ill probably have a go; may take sometime though as iv never used after effects before, if your cool with making them that would be a big help
#17  June 07, 2012, 11:44:16 pm
    • UK
Well im experimenting with some ideas for some flame sparks,when I have something ready and usable Ill gladly send them,If im the one who make the effects I have no problem when people use them as long as they ask first,but since I did not make them effects the author is closed source and I respect that,well ill let you know when I have something since im not making WarZoNe HD I migth as well help you

awesome thanks
#18  June 08, 2012, 09:39:31 pm
  • MUGEN IS MY LIFE /I promise from not to derail.
Street Fighter X Tekken seems like I was playing a 3D version of MUGEN. It had scramble mode which was similar to two on two battle of a normal mugen.
 I was disappointed Since there was no major Boss  I mean there should have been a Guardian to Pandora Box. Akuma and Ogre were fine But I wanted to see a beast like MONSTER Like they had on Marvel vs Capcom series or something like Azael? from Tekken 6.
The Screenpack was nice and so was the game play soundtracks and the almost the dream clash like Ryu vs Kazuya, Vega vs Yoshimitsui, Kuma vs Zangief (Mine) etc.... Good luck Ricchochet in making the screenpack.   
Esaka rules Beat that.... Or Just Get outta my way
#19  June 09, 2012, 01:46:33 pm
  • Just a regular goon
Oh cool, I can have another Tekken Mugen.  Most excellent. Thanks man.
"What do you want?"
"My face on the one dollar bill"
The Joker in Batman (1989)
#20  June 09, 2012, 08:41:04 pm
  • ¡Ni p*ta ni santa! ¡Digo!
Can we talk about the screenpack? I don't mind your personal opinion about SFxT. Not trying to be harsh, just realistic.

Ricco: This is just curious, but; are u planning in adding something original on this?
I swear there was something cool here!!