YesNoOk

bombing at dark knight rises. (Read 38557 times)

Started by Iced, July 20, 2012, 11:11:07 am
Share this topic:
Re: bombing at dark knight rises.
#761  August 08, 2012, 01:30:18 am
what'll we argue then? who is the better electric pokemon?
#762  August 08, 2012, 05:26:52 am
  • Got them waifus for sale
    • USA
    • www.facebook.com/d.jaggerjack
#763  August 08, 2012, 07:13:21 am
  • all is love in fair and war
^ if you want to defend yourself against your own armed forces you need so many of them, inside your anti ballistic missile self sustaining concrete bunker.

if somebody get paranoid of their own government, why don't they live somewhere else.. somewhere like Liechtenstein maybe

The Liechtenstein National Police is responsible for keeping order within the country. It consists of 87 field officers and 38 civilian staff, totaling 125 employees. All officers are equipped with small arms. The country has one of the world's lowest crime rates. Liechtenstein's prison holds few, if any, inmates, and those with sentences over two years are transferred to Austrian jurisdiction
#764  August 08, 2012, 07:53:27 am
  • I'll do it myself.
    • France
    • Skype - djoulianne
    • network.mugenguild.com/cybaster/hosted.html
You guys STILL discussing this after 10 days or so?!

I thought this conversation would die down since gun debates gets old really quickly.

i'm sure glad you didn't get involved in the discussion: with that kind of mentality, no wonder the human race tends do devolve
#765  August 08, 2012, 07:56:38 am
    • Thailand
I can't believe he's still coming into threads (after all this time) and telling people to stop talking about the topics of the threads in which he posts.
#766  August 08, 2012, 08:12:42 am
  • I'll do it myself.
    • France
    • Skype - djoulianne
I can't believe he's still coming into threads (after all this time) and telling people to stop talking about the topics of the threads in which he posts.

the way you said it made me laugh IRL
#767  August 08, 2012, 08:08:20 pm
  • This is... the LAST dance...
    • USA
Can people stop posting in here please? I'm kinda tired of seeing this in my updated topics if you're not even talking about the shooting anymore.

Mog

#768  August 08, 2012, 08:16:28 pm
if somebody get paranoid of their own government, why don't they live somewhere else.. somewhere like Liechtenstein maybe

There are quite a few people here paranoid of the federal government.  They tend to live in rural areas, sometimes in compounds and have survivalist leanings.

:bow:
#769  August 08, 2012, 08:34:46 pm
#770  August 08, 2012, 08:37:21 pm
  • This is... the LAST dance...
    • USA
Ouch, sorry. Did NOT mean to say it that way! I am deeply sorry.
#771  August 08, 2012, 08:50:47 pm
  • Does this look like the face of mercy?
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/08/07/ohio-dark-knight-rises-batman-arrest_n_1751326.html?utm_hp_ref=aurora-shooting
Okay so what is this now monkey see monkey do? Thankfully this one stopped before it got worse.
Part of the problem with the Aurora shooting was that the bad guy was the only one inside the theater who had a gun.If this had happened in Texas I'm thinking the ending would have been totally different;some of those innocent lives may possibly have been saved.Also Dallas Police are not known for taking killers like this alive.Murderers have no useful place in a lawful society and thusly should be removed from breathing asap.My opinion.
But Colorado has very unrestrictive gun laws. No registration system, carry & conceal permits are available. If you wear your weapon openly, you don't even need a permit.

The question is, where was everybody's damn gun? Under a couch cushion at home? In their glove compartment (also legal in Colorado)?

This is more of the "that can't happen in my neighborhood" type of problem. People think they will only need their gun if they're in a "bad" neighborhood, if they even bother to take it outside the house--they can't accept the fact that no place is safe any more. So they wouldn't dream of taking their firearm to a movie theater down the street. What could be dangerous about that, they think.
the us is so dangerous you need to carry a gun everywhere to protect yourself from your own countrymen
#772  August 08, 2012, 08:58:18 pm
    • Germany
Part of the problem with the Aurora shooting was that the bad guy was the only one inside the theater who had a gun.If this had happened in Texas I'm thinking the ending would have been totally different;some of those innocent lives may possibly have been saved.Also Dallas Police are not known for taking killers like this alive.Murderers have no useful place in a lawful society and thusly should be removed from breathing asap.My opinion.
But Colorado has very unrestrictive gun laws. No registration system, carry & conceal permits are available. If you wear your weapon openly, you don't even need a permit.

The question is, where was everybody's damn gun? Under a couch cushion at home? In their glove compartment (also legal in Colorado)?

This is more of the "that can't happen in my neighborhood" type of problem. People think they will only need their gun if they're in a "bad" neighborhood, if they even bother to take it outside the house--they can't accept the fact that no place is safe any more. So they wouldn't dream of taking their firearm to a movie theater down the street. What could be dangerous about that, they think.

feels bad man
#773  August 08, 2012, 09:01:54 pm
Hmm yes what if there was an armed man in a theater going up against some crazy idiot in body armor in a theater full of panicking people and tear gas - if it was me I would've nailed that headshot because of the many hours I've logged into Call of Duty
#774  August 08, 2012, 09:09:56 pm
  • Dead and buried.
    • Finland
No you gotta get two because the first one just makes his helmet pop off.
"Multiple exclamation marks are a sure sign of a diseased mind."

"Okay, okay. So you put a Nazi on the Moon. Fuck you, Moon."
#775  August 08, 2012, 09:19:56 pm
Can people stop posting in here please? I'm kinda tired of seeing this in my updated topics if you're not even talking about the shooting anymore.
shut the fuck up
Ouch, sorry. Did NOT mean to say it that way! I am deeply sorry.

-----
LoL
what I thought exactly when i saw your post:
--->
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lv541-FimtE&feature=player_detailpage#t=65s

no offense though

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

My stages exhibition
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FO2YZO7ut5I

Find them at: http://www.trinitymugen.net/forum/index.php?action=tpmod;dl=cat294

You are free to use the materials in the stages I released before 2014. Credits are always appreciated.
#776  August 08, 2012, 10:55:18 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico
#777  August 08, 2012, 11:29:24 pm
  • If you’re gonna reach for a star...
  • reach for the lowest one you can.
    • USA
    • network.mugenguild.com/jmorphman
Hmm yes what if there was an armed man in a theater going up against some crazy idiot in body armor in a theater full of panicking people and tear gas - if it was me I would've nailed that headshot because of the many hours I've logged into Call of Duty
Remember to crouch behind a seat for a few seconds if you get hit. ;)
#778  August 09, 2012, 12:48:14 am
  • Limited time to use Infinite power !
    • France
    • network.mugenguild.com/cybaster/
That's why I prefer old shootings : they were more realistic, you didn't gain back life by waiting a few seconds...

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

Posted: August 09, 2012, 04:55:40 pm
Even if you live in a place where guns are restricted, looks like it's not "too hard" getting one...
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/08/08/seth-horvitz-dc-man-order_n_1757309.html

WTF. ;P
#779  August 09, 2012, 06:40:49 pm
  • all is love in fair and war

why can't they make everything to be controlled with mouse and keyboard... so I can prove to the whole world my omnipotent  :veryangry:

Posted: August 09, 2012, 06:48:35 pm

There are quite a few people here paranoid of the federal government.  They tend to live in rural areas, sometimes in compounds and have survivalist leanings.

:bow:
and marrying their own sibling, making retarded kids, fully armed retarded people.
#780  August 09, 2012, 10:22:43 pm
  • I'll do it myself.
    • France
    • Skype - djoulianne