YesNoOk

SSJ Goku Z2 [Project] (Read 429371 times)

Started by Balthazar, August 09, 2012, 08:24:01 pm
Share this topic:
Re: SSJ Goku Z2
#21  August 10, 2012, 10:42:24 pm
    • Netherlands
    • network.mugenguild.com/balthazar/index.html
I think I'm pretty much bound to creating DBZ characters. It's a bit of a dream come true to me, to have these skills, and let's face it I am a DBZ fan... Is it OK if I make a single sprite from another series every now and then instead (like Bane) ;)?
#22  August 10, 2012, 11:07:08 pm
  • Koi.
    • USA
    • Skype - Wizzy.WhipitWonderful
    • wizzywhipitwonderful.webs.com
It's always good to think outside the box sometime, Bal.

I say just get into some new sprites; another villain sounds good.
It doesn't have to be cell....
Slow and steady wins the race, but there is a darkness... growing inside of me...

And if you provoke it...

I will slay you all.

Donate Here
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=B92JC32FZ5CME

MDD

#23  August 11, 2012, 10:21:29 am
  • OG Pallette Goon
  • Only here for one night let me put it on ya face
Since you are already spriting a headswap with Gohan, make Turles so you can have a bodyswap as well. :D
Last Edit: August 11, 2012, 10:25:58 am by MDD
Re: SSJ Goku Z2 fundraiser
#24  August 11, 2012, 02:45:36 pm
    • Japan
+1

Turles had only 1 movie and he was one of best villans, I would like to see his comeback as SSJ in the DBZ, or even a movie where Nappa, Raditz and Turles come back from the dead, train hard and reach huge levels, it would be Z warriors vs Hell Sayians or something like that.
#25  August 11, 2012, 02:49:45 pm
    • Netherlands
You should know that I've taken a dislike towards the armor (remember the failed first attempt of Vegeta :P?).
It's obviously somewhat jokey but I don't see it happening (spriting the armor).

Alright, I've decided I'm asking for no more then 5 euros per donator.
Let's see if there are 20 guys who are honorable enough to stand up and set an example! This will lead to the 100 euro bar I've set.
Let's just say it includes the full Goku Z2 hairswap (minus moves he won't have in his new movelist), and newly sprited moves.

Payment method is paypal.
http://network.mugenguild.com/balthazar/gokussj.html    <<< below in the SSJ Goku section, there's a Paypal donate button.
If I get the 100 euro's raised, Cybaster and Iced will get a share for their continued support (not counting Cybasters holiday trips every now and then :P)
Donate whenever you feel like it (going above 5 euros is completely up to you and you are free to do so),
I'll put your name in this thread and keep everyone informed of the current status of the total amount after each donation.

Just think about it: a SSJ Goku Z2, just 5 euro's away....now THAT's an investment ;)
Last Edit: August 11, 2012, 03:18:16 pm by Balthazar
#26  August 11, 2012, 02:51:29 pm
  • Eyyyy
    • UK
i'd probably pay like a million monies if it was piccolo z2 (just kidding. please dont hurt me. nyoro'n)

But anyway, if this does go thourgh it might still be interesting to see how Super Goku z2'll play. EX mode junkie here.
There was a sig here. Its gone now (thanks photobucket ya fecks)
#27  August 12, 2012, 01:08:39 pm
    • Netherlands
Hey, what happened to all the guys who filled in the poll, saying they would donate  :???: ?

Adding it up I came to 480 (4x 100 (the 5th was me), 2x 30, 2x10).
But hey like I said, 5 euros per person is fine.
And you can donate right now, come on let's make this happen!

Here's an unrelated sprite to wake you up!

Here's a rough draft of his movelist (still lacking any Lv3/Ultimates)

Double Blur  (s.SK x2)
360 Jumping Splits Kick (d.SK)
Bolley Kick (f,f+SK, SK)

Hi-Ex Dragon Uppercut (DP+P) rising uppercut with explosive features
Ki-Blasts (QCF+P, up to 3x) (can be performed in air as well)
-[EX] G-Pressure Blast
Taiyoken (QCB+P) (EX only; it always costs some energy to perform)
Zanzoken (b,f+PP/KK  or f,b+PP/KK)  (EX only; it always costs some energy to perform) teleport to be used in combos
-also; use the Zanzoken during the superpauze of any (Chou)Kamehameha, and it will become Warp (Chou)Kamehameha
Shunkanidou (d,d+PP/KK) stand-alone teleport. Has some start-up but is free of energy cost

Kamehameha (QCFx2+P) 10-hit beam. Has diagonal-up version, and aerial diagonal-down versions.
Chou Kamehameha (QCFx2+PP) 25-hit beam, with ability to charge up. Has diagonal-up version, and aerial diagonal-down versions.

Sonic Rush (QCB,f+P) Anti-air rush combo
Super Sonic Rush (QCB,f+PP) Enhanced version
Last Edit: August 12, 2012, 01:17:05 pm by Balthazar

MDD

#28  August 12, 2012, 02:07:08 pm
  • OG Pallette Goon
Nigga that ain't Turles. The fuck outta here. >:(
#29  August 12, 2012, 02:20:23 pm
    • Netherlands
Turles will be made by pasting Goku's head on top of Ginyu Z2's body. THE OLDSKOOL WAY
#30  August 12, 2012, 02:33:00 pm
  • Eyyyy
    • UK
then what about Hypothetical Bardock Z2? Would that be a new body, copy-pasting Goku's head on and MS Painting a bandanna, scouter and scar?
#31  August 12, 2012, 02:39:38 pm
    • Netherlands
Let's keep the focus on SSJ Goku Z2. A little while ago you were all begging for him to be made, now here it is, so what up >:C!?
Last Edit: August 12, 2012, 02:46:16 pm by Balthazar

MDD

#32  August 12, 2012, 02:51:58 pm
  • OG Pallette Goon
The only person I have come close to "begging" for is Cell, and he is never happening. Don't mistake everyone for mindless DBZ fanboys that want hairswaps. >:(
#33  August 12, 2012, 02:54:31 pm
  • Eyyyy
    • UK
Yo I wasnt beggin

unless its piccoloz2 but anyway, from the looks of it his movelist is what I expected so far. Maybe his level 3 could be something akin to how he beat Android 13, like how he tries to form a Spirit Bomb and absorbs the energy from it. Or you could just give him Dragon Fist. any stat changes to defense or whatnot?
#34  August 12, 2012, 04:04:20 pm
Soo... How much are you actually looking for here? You say you've already raised 480 euros?
#35  August 12, 2012, 04:28:36 pm
    • Netherlands
I haven't raised a dime yet, I just stated it would have been 480 if everyone who voted 'I would donate this amount' actually donated that amount.  But what I'm looking for is just 100 euros. Preferably 5 euros per donator. I thought it would be easy to have 20 guys come up with that.

Ok maybe not begging (that wasn't aimed at you MightyKombat), but about a quarter of the posts in the Goku Z2 thread are somewhat related to requesting/asking for a SSJ version.
Last Edit: August 12, 2012, 04:33:12 pm by Balthazar
#36  August 12, 2012, 07:05:39 pm
Ah. I see.
#37  August 12, 2012, 07:12:46 pm
    • Netherlands
Actually I forgot the 5 euro option, which had 6 votes, so that would be 480+30=530 :P

DMK

#38  August 12, 2012, 07:40:54 pm
  • 141⅔% chance of winning
    • USA
    • www.twitch.tv/ThisbeDMK
I'll give more later, but every little bit helps jah?
#39  August 12, 2012, 07:47:56 pm
  • This is... the LAST dance...
    • USA
I'd really like to see a Broly, but I might pitch in for this Goku.
#40  August 12, 2012, 07:51:41 pm
I donated for the hell of it. *shrug* Hope you get enough to consider it worth your while to work on!