YesNoOk

B-kun's Speculations Room (Read 726392 times)

Started by Basara Lapis, August 17, 2011, 09:32:18 pm
Re: B-kun's Speculations Room (new stuff to see)
#21  April 25, 2012, 01:37:08 am
  • SNK is life
come on, what do you want from us?

only you know how far along is he
#22  April 25, 2012, 11:13:23 am
  • There is a demente in everyone!
    • www.dementi.it
Rick ex... OMG!!! I hope to try him out soon! I was waiting for sonething like this since forever!!!

#23  April 25, 2012, 09:50:33 pm
  • Take better care of the plants around u or become
  • the fertilizer that feeds them.The choice is yours
    • Chile
    • network.mugenguild.com/basara/
As Shuma-Gorath, but in backward. Now it's just one more of my speculations room until I get real advances for him...

-. Bishamon
Searching for DS characters for MUGEN, I found there's no Bishamon for MUGEN. I mean, there're 2-3 Oboro Bishamon, and the only one that can be called as Bishamon is 3ha's, which is custom. So, after playing a lot in emulators (and some arcades of my town) with him, I decided to make a decent version of him. My main inspiration is Bishamon from the first 2 games, but maybe I could make a Vampire Savior 1-2 mode for him... or even an Oboro mode, but for now I'm basing in DS1-NW games for him. Using Renzo's Talbain as base, TDS's NW sprites and Felineki's NW sparks. Now just have some basics like stand, crouch and walk, very few advanced for now...
FINISHED AND RELEASED

Rest in peace, Toriyama-san...
Normal WIPS - ClayFighter - Ideas - Anti-Gouki Project - Lifebars - Facebook - X
Last Edit: June 28, 2016, 04:48:08 pm by Basara Hikigaya
#24  April 26, 2012, 04:02:35 pm
Bishamon is my favorite Vampire Saviour Character, highly looking forward to him 8)

when will this personal crises ends? it just won't stop!
#25  April 27, 2012, 11:21:36 am
  • ¡Ni p*ta ni santa! ¡Digo!
Basara, if you're going to do Bishamon, make me a BIG BMP as with Adon. I'd like to try something ;)!
I swear there was something cool here!!
#26  July 03, 2012, 04:52:57 am
    • Chile

-. Roxy
I got the idea about making a Poison using Dampir' spriteset, but since there're a lot of Poison out there (the last one by DivineWolf is the best), I thought in this other option, since nobody has made her before. Yeah, the moveset probably will be similar than Poison, but will have original stuff and the voice of Rina-chan (got her adult woman voice samples), as well probably will have SFA gameplay (I'll use Eagle Zero as base).
Posted here since I got this idea from time ago, but I didn't start well on her, just ensembling her SFF right now :P
FINISHED AND RELEASED

Normal WIPS - ClayFighter - Ideas - Anti-Gouki Project - Lifebars - Facebook - X
Last Edit: September 07, 2017, 08:27:29 pm by Basara Travers
#27  July 04, 2012, 06:10:29 pm
  • ¡Ni p*ta ni santa! ¡Digo!
Finish Adon, Bishamon and Rose first!! :P!!!
I swear there was something cool here!!
#28  July 04, 2012, 06:46:01 pm
  • Professional Procrastinator
  • Roman Numerals and Decimals should never mix.
    • USA
Sweet Roxy finally get some love looking foward to this.
#29  July 05, 2012, 02:30:44 pm
    • Argentina
Finish first the CVS chars with the PotS style and Rose too >:(
#30  July 06, 2012, 08:45:49 pm
    • Chile
Sweet Roxy finally get some love looking foward to this.
Yeah, I wanted to see her, too, and it's a good way to use Dampir sprites. Thanks man :)

Finish Adon, Bishamon and Rose first!! :P!!!
Finish first the CVS chars with the PotS style and Rose too >:(
Hahahaha, I know, I know :P this thread is for possible/future projects I've in mind, nothing serious (except a bit for Bishamon, which I'll move to my WIP thread when I get something more advanced). I'm still working on them and soon I'll show you some advances, especially for Rose ;)

#31  July 13, 2012, 12:24:36 am
    • Chile
Guys, I'm adding a new possible project to make, not because I've to start it, but I'm waiting for an answer. So, here it is:

. Scaner-2012
The brazilian creator Scaner made this char in 2000 called as Scaner-EX, an edit of Sogetsu Kazama with a lot of water moves and stuff. Personally I always liked this character, but it has a lot of flaws, like bad clsns, wrong palettes, clashing FX, weird commands for moves and so on. The main idea is great, but the execution was poor, IMO. So, I wanted to take this character and practically remake him with new AIR, new palettes, reaconditioned moves, new specials and supers and some more stuff I've planned for him.
CANCELLED AND DEL---NO, JUST CANCELLED

I sent a mail to Scaner for permission to use his character, but I'm not sure if he's still got the same mail or if he knows english (the language I used for the mail). Also thinking about post this better in MUGEN Discussion if some brazilian creator (mostly O Ilusionista) can help me contacting him in some way...

Last Edit: June 28, 2022, 12:06:47 am by Bad Mr. Basara
#32  July 20, 2012, 08:37:45 pm
    • Chile
Guys, 2 of the possible projects posted here will become real WIPs, soon you'll know about them ;)

#33  July 23, 2012, 04:30:05 am
    • Chile
Cyborg and Scaner now are added to my official WIPs list. See about them in my WIP thread in Projects ;)

Last Edit: December 14, 2015, 02:39:33 pm by Basara Snart
#34  September 26, 2012, 08:46:16 pm
    • Chile
Cyborg has been released!!
When I finish more chars (I've various on list), I'll add some chars from here to add my official list. Which one would become my new WIP?? Who knows :P

#35  September 26, 2012, 09:32:42 pm
  • There is a demente in everyone!
    • www.dementi.it
I hope to see a char "a la PotS" like Rose, K', Adon or Rick!

#36  September 28, 2012, 07:48:32 pm
    • Chile
Don't worry, soon you'll see advances of them in my other thread ;) only I can say Rose and K' are my advanced ones :P

Last Edit: October 17, 2012, 10:12:38 pm by Basara Black Hayato
Re: B-kun's Speculations Room (enter Variable Geo!!)
#37  October 17, 2012, 10:13:34 pm
    • Chile
Reviving this wishlist-to-do thread with a news I'm glad to say to you. Since always I'm a fan of Variable Geo series and I wanted to make a character from this series, but since I don't have sprites or how to rip them, I never concreted that. Now that Aokmaniac ripped VG Custom sprites and DivineWolf made his own version of Yuka, that inspires me and gives me the "start the project!!" now, so finally I can start with these 2 projects:

-. Chiho Masuda
My favourite girl from VG series, I love her since always. The ninja of the roster and one of the 6 original characters from the first game (along with Yuka, Jun, Manami, Kaori and Reimi), finally I can made her based in her appearances in AVG2 and VGC. She'll have her 6 palettes from AVG2, but also will have from all her other appearances (1, 2, Max, Super VG, etc) and some other surprises ;)
OFFICIAL WIP, WORKING

-. False Yuka Takeuchi
A clone made by Miranda Jyahana just like Keiichi, Keini and Material, who differences of Yuka for his purple hair and pink dress, instead the brown/orange of the original, apart of being more powerful than her. From Advance Variable Geo 1 (from Saturn), there's no adaptation of False Yuka yet, until now that I'll make her. I'll base her moves in first games (she has a beam as super version of his fireball in VG2) with a touch of her new appearances. And of course, she'll have new palettes to difference her from normal Yuka.
FINISHED AND RELEASED

But don't get illusions about this too much, both now are in stage of ensembling SFF and making palettes. I hope one of them get the light as a new proper project soon (but first i've to finish some of my pending stuff, of course) ;)

Last Edit: July 02, 2020, 10:54:25 pm by Basara Tiny
#38  October 17, 2012, 10:21:41 pm
  • Hick-spanic
  • the dawn away
    • Puerto Rico
False Yuka sounds pretty interesting, and it would be nice to have a more up-to-date Chiho. I'm hoping at least the former comes into fruition.

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
might as well shill: https://twitter.com/FraudKrew
the streams are here: https://www.twitch.tv/robotboombox
#39  October 18, 2012, 06:52:04 pm
    • Chile
And well, finally I got those precious Chiho sprites, starting with the SFF last night, maybe I'll ad her as one of my serious projects in a time after finishing some of my stuff (like Saizo and Larry)

DW

#40  October 18, 2012, 07:10:04 pm
    • USA
    • www.trinitymugen.net
I don't know anything about the series, but the chars I have/had were all cool. I had Satomi, but when my com crashed, I lost a good amount of my chars. :( Haven't gotten around to getting her back. Chiho looks cool and if you make a False Yuka, be sure to let me know so we can implement a custom intro against the 2. ;) Looking foward to them. Also still waiting on Rose. :P Give her to me!