YesNoOk

Re: Infinite WIP's-I suck at LIFE maybe Gato? (Read 812762 times)

Started by Infinite Daze, August 29, 2012, 07:01:14 am
Share this topic:
Re: Infinite WIP's- Billy Kane
#41  October 04, 2012, 02:12:44 pm
  • Eyyyy
    • UK
Colour seperation isn't 100% necessary.

I'm gonna go with the first super port. Got a soft spot for Shinkiro's old art.
There was a sig here. Its gone now (thanks photobucket ya fecks)
Re: Infinite WIP's- Wolfgang Krauser
#42  October 21, 2012, 01:29:48 am
    • USA
    • Skype - dainfinite
    • infiniteff.forumotion.com/
Last Edit: October 22, 2012, 06:25:01 pm by The Wolfgang
#43  October 21, 2012, 01:46:06 am
  • Vae Victus!
    • USA
    • mugenguild.com/forum/topics/lord-kains-small-portraits-140580.0.html
Krauser with the cvs sprites made by Dampir, great choice man same goes to your Billy! good luck!
"Given the choice; whether to rule a corrupt and failing empire or to challenge the Fates for another throw a better throw against one's destiny... what was a king to do?
#44  October 21, 2012, 01:52:57 am
    • USA
Impressive Separation! Expect a few palettes at the end of the weekend.
#45  October 21, 2012, 02:44:08 am
  • Niigasan
Any update on billlyyy!!! (In my adventure time voice)
#46  October 21, 2012, 02:49:03 am
  • Are you ready?
    • USA
wow, you're finally working on wolfgang krauser, hope to see some color seperation palettes for you all to make, then post, and infinite will have it
#47  October 21, 2012, 02:51:13 am
    • USA
    • Skype - dainfinite
#48  October 21, 2012, 05:58:31 am
    • USA
The template isn't indexed.
#49  October 21, 2012, 06:48:33 am
    • USA
    • Skype - dainfinite
#50  October 21, 2012, 07:52:24 am
  • There is a demente in everyone!
    • www.dementi.it
I was hoping to see Real Bout sprites at use... But even like this is a pretty awesome wip!

DW

#51  October 21, 2012, 05:30:39 pm
    • USA
    • www.trinitymugen.net
Lookin' good sir. :tipshat:
#52  October 21, 2012, 06:06:22 pm
  • Sexo con condon ?, haber comete un tamal con hoja.
    • Mexico
    • crampy-gc.blogspot.mx/
Holly cow can't imagine the possibilities of this separation but already know is gonna be to damn good  :yippi:
#53  October 22, 2012, 01:42:13 pm
    • USA
    • Skype - dainfinite
I was hoping to see Real Bout sprites at use... But even like this is a pretty awesome wip!
Thanks Garuda, some other people have told me the exact thing when I first told them I was doing Krauser.

Lookin' good sir. :tipshat:
Thank you DivineWolf. I will send you those sprites later today.

Holly cow can't imagine the possibilities of this separation but already know is gonna be to damn good  :yippi:
Sounds good to me Dead or Alive Fan, I have a few ideas I might due later today.
#54  October 22, 2012, 01:46:31 pm
  • Limited time to use Infinite power !
    • France
    • network.mugenguild.com/cybaster/
Will you continue making these characters with 100 moves, or will you limit the moveset a little more for the next releases ?
I believe chars like the KOF13 Krauser by Kamekaze basically have all a Krauser would need in terms of moveset. Having this type of movelist + 1 or 2 moves of your creations (since you're damn creative at times with your Lv3 moves) should be enough for him, and not make him too overpowered.

Color separation is looking real good. I hope some of the god palette makers will make some palettes for him.
Good luck. ;)
#55  October 22, 2012, 02:10:42 pm
    • USA
    • Skype - dainfinite
Will you continue making these characters with 100 moves, or will you limit the moveset a little more for the next releases ?
I believe chars like the KOF13 Krauser by Kamekaze basically have all a Krauser would need in terms of moveset. Having this type of movelist + 1 or 2 moves of your creations (since you're damn creative at times with your Lv3 moves) should be enough for him, and not make him too overpowered.

Color separation is looking real good. I hope some of the god palette makers will make some palettes for him.
Good luck. ;)
Thanks Cybaster, I'm cutting back on the edited characters with all those moves (mainly because I'm getting bored making them), but instead I want to do more characters in this style, where I don't have 12 special move and 10 supers, but rather focus more on their overall gameplay. I remember when you said, " Making all those moves are not necessary." (something like that) Well, you were correct Sir, because now I'm feeling burnt out on making all those moves. So I want Krauser and most future characters that I make, to have their normal specials (unless the character comes from a game in which they had an extremely limited moveset), And Normal Supers. And I will probably try to come up with something new for LV.3 Supers (If necessary).
Last Edit: October 22, 2012, 02:14:36 pm by The Wolfgang
#56  October 22, 2012, 02:45:00 pm
  • Limited time to use Infinite power !
    • France
    • network.mugenguild.com/cybaster/
Good news ! :thumbsup:
#57  October 22, 2012, 05:52:15 pm
    • USA
    • Skype - dainfinite
Default Pal-
Last Edit: October 22, 2012, 06:25:35 pm by The Wolfgang

DW

#58  October 22, 2012, 06:52:18 pm
    • USA
    • www.trinitymugen.net
Thanks Cybaster, I'm cutting back on the edited characters with all those moves (mainly because I'm getting bored making them), but instead I want to do more characters in this style, where I don't have 12 special move and 10 supers, but rather focus more on their overall gameplay. I remember when you said, " Making all those moves are not necessary." (something like that) Well, you were correct Sir, because now I'm feeling burnt out on making all those moves. So I want Krauser and most future characters that I make, to have their normal specials (unless the character comes from a game in which they had an extremely limited moveset), And Normal Supers. And I will probably try to come up with something new for LV.3 Supers (If necessary).

Yeah man, if the moves aren't nessecary, then don't give yourself any extra work. With this format, as opposed to your edited chars, there's no need for every char to have all those specials/supers. I honestly feel Krauser has enough moves where you don't need to implement anything new. But, if you'd like to throw in a custom Lv3 that's cool too. At any rate, looking forward to him. Also...

Thank you DivineWolf. I will send you those sprites later today.

Seriously...? O_O Man, you are one of the most effiecient guys for MUGEN ever. Thanks. :)

#59  October 22, 2012, 08:32:00 pm
    • USA
    • Skype - dainfinite

DW

#60  October 22, 2012, 08:44:05 pm
    • USA
    • www.trinitymugen.net
Alright, I'll be on the lookout myself as well. Thanks. If I do come across some, I'll be sure to share them with you. ;)