YesNoOk

TMNT Fullgame General Information (Read 26986 times)

Started by Cenobite 53, May 27, 2012, 04:35:22 pm
Share this topic:
TMNT Fullgame General Information
#1  May 27, 2012, 04:35:22 pm
  • Angry Molesting Tree
  • Auf gehts ab gehts 3 Tage wach
    • Germany
    • cenobite53.mugengermany.com/
[Gameplay]
Characters will have 3 Attack Buttons (Light,Medium,Heavy) wich can be preformed while standing,crouching and jumping.

Each character will have 3 Special Moves.
(+ 3 Special getHit States by some Special Moces -> Frozen, Shocked and Oozed (send back to animal form, instant death, can only be executed by Endboss Super Shredder))

Each character will have a Throw.
Each character will have a Taunt.
Each character will have 2 Winposes.
Each character will have 2 Intros. (one in their home stage if they are on player2 side)

Each character will have a Panic move (Kind of like a Super/Ultra move) which can be executed only once a round and only when 1/4 of the lifebar is left.

That means until know I'll won't use the Powerbar.
(MAYBE I'll add it, not really sure... for EX Special Moves and you might need 3 Bars for the Panic move in addition)

[Roster]
Chars that will be definitely in the Roster:

Chars where I'am not sure if they will be playable or be Background Chars:

[Screenpack]
(soon)

I'll update this post from time to time  :D

look at my sprite rips  HERE
look at my TMNT Project HERE
My Contribution to mugen: Stages: 897 | Chars: 8 | Fullgames: 1 | Spritesheets: 85
Re: TMNT Fullgame General Information
#2  June 16, 2012, 11:45:55 pm
  • Bleeble Blabble
You have no idea how incredibly awesome I think this is. CenoByte I've been following this for years.

Can I ask why you decided not to use characters from TMNT TF SNES?
#3  June 17, 2012, 08:16:30 pm
  • Angry Molesting Tree
    • Germany
Can I ask why you decided not to use characters from TMNT TF SNES?
They got a different Spritestyle. Some of them will be there as Background Characters in an edited form.
My Contribution to mugen: Stages: 897 | Chars: 8 | Fullgames: 1 | Spritesheets: 85
#4  July 23, 2012, 08:37:46 am
  • Shakespear.
Wow man, very cool.  This takes me back.  Being a kid playing all the tmnt games on nintendo, I would have given like a years lunch money for something like this. An ambitious roster, but the modest old school game play actually makes it seem doable.  Looks like it's gonnal have that awesome old school feel.  Best of luck to you on this one!
#5  August 02, 2012, 06:06:57 pm
[Roster]
Chars that will be definitely in the Roster:

Seems to me like the roster is a bit large. You have 27 characters. IMO, there are about 7 characters I think the game could do without. Work on a core main roster frist them maybe think about doing 'secrect''unlockable' characters.

+ I think you need to include April.

80%
#6  August 08, 2012, 02:13:45 am
  • Angry Molesting Tree
    • Germany
Seems to me like the roster is a bit large. You have 27 characters. IMO, there are about 7 characters I think the game could do without. Work on a core main roster frist them maybe think about doing 'secrect''unlockable' characters.
I'll stay with a large Roster. But that doesen't mean that there won't be demos of the Game with less chars than the planned Roster

+ I think you need to include April.
April isn't really a Fighter. She has the role of the Fight annauncer.
#7  September 06, 2012, 03:50:09 pm
I just noticed there is no Rat King. :(

---

What I ment by having April (apart from the actual statement) was that there isn't any females in the roster. Given TMNT didn't have alot of female baddies the only other character I could think of would be the Lotus. And she was a fighter, and kicked shedders butt too! (just an idea)

Hope things are coming along for the game, would like to know more about this screenpack you've mentioned  :beam: and just any general info or updates that might be happening. ( :2thumbsup: i'm slowly slowly working on some more usagi sprites, i'll post when i've got some good stuff)

laterz, :)
80%
#8  September 06, 2012, 05:11:14 pm
  • Angry Molesting Tree
    • Germany
I just noticed there is no Rat King. :(

---

What I ment by having April (apart from the actual statement) was that there isn't any females in the roster. Given TMNT didn't have alot of female baddies the only other character I could think of would be the Lotus. And she was a fighter, and kicked shedders butt too! (just an idea)

Hope things are coming along for the game, would like to know more about this screenpack you've mentioned  :beam: and just any general info or updates that might be happening. ( :2thumbsup: i'm slowly slowly working on some more usagi sprites, i'll post when i've got some good stuff)
Concerning the screenpack you can see a little bit of it here : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vojNwK6jA0o&feature=context-gau

About Rat King, he will be only a background char (with his boat from turtles in time)

Posted: September 06, 2012, 05:11:45 pm
BTW nice to read, that you are still working on usagi :)
#9  November 02, 2012, 11:45:47 pm
  • Angry Molesting Tree
    • Germany
Started with some stage interactivity for the Template char:

I'll implement a custom shocked Gethit State for this for sure.
#10  November 03, 2012, 12:09:27 am
WIngnut and hothead should be in it on my opinon, cool characters in both fighting games
#11  November 03, 2012, 01:53:08 am
  • A living Mugen dinossaur :)
  • 23 years of Mugen O_o
    • Brazil
    • www.brazilmugenteam.com
#12  January 23, 2013, 12:54:56 pm
  • Angry Molesting Tree
    • Germany
Due to my HD crash some time ago I have to redo the template char -.-

Thank god all spritesheets and stages are online (+ got an old version of the screenpack)
#13  January 23, 2013, 08:12:22 pm
  • Shakespear.
Awwww that's lame.  Something tells me it's going to take more than that to stop you tho!  Best of luck and speedy recovery.