YesNoOk

[Char] Dalek (Classic Version) (Read 8589 times)

Started by Nucka, July 28, 2010, 09:05:50 pm
Re: [Char] Dalek (Classic Version)
#21  August 17, 2010, 07:31:26 am
Looks like you're off to a good start.  I just found this after deciding that a Dalek (mine being solely based on the new series Daleks, pre-Dalek Rangers) was going to be my first character making project.  Pretty sure I've got all the sprites I need, but having issues putting them together into animations (using Fighter Factory Ultimate, collision boxes keep running to hide in the corner, far far from the image).  My plan for attacks is to have a, b and c be different strengths of death ray attacks, x, y, z be plunger, have an ultimate attack where Davros calls down the Reality Bomb, and eventually various helper characters may pop up. 

Here's a sprite sheet I threw together:

The lower two rows of Dalek are for various damage states, outlined are for block (shield) which I considered having it do damage as it does instantly disintegrate bullets.
Last Edit: August 17, 2010, 07:40:53 am by Arios
#22  November 15, 2012, 08:56:54 pm
    • UK
    • bassett_sean@yahoo.co.uk
Not trying to sound rude,but when is this going to be finished? I want to play as a Dalek in Mugen.
#23  November 15, 2012, 09:08:35 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
if it was last posted 2 years ago, its likely that he gave up on it.You could pm him asking about it but you shouldnt expect for it.

Dont bump threads that old, if you are really that much into dr who, you could always pick up the sprites avaliable and try your own hand at creating. Cheers.