DragonBall Absalon (Read 4796 times)

Started by DatKofGuy, December 05, 2012, 06:37:53 pm
Share this topic:
DragonBall Absalon
#1  December 05, 2012, 06:37:53 pm
  • Hungry Wolf
  • Aspiring Sprite Animator
    • South Africa
New Fan animation Mini Series that started last month. Looks quite good for a fan made series. Expect a lot of AF things to appear.
First Ep

What do you guys think?
Re: DragonBall Absalon
#2  December 05, 2012, 07:30:22 pm
  • "I'm not going to Hell alone"
for a 1st episode it was pretty bland I got alil bored BUT the animations and character designs are sick!
I was the Perfect warrior! Cold and Ruthless! I lived by my strength alone! Uninhibited by foolish emotion!
#3  December 05, 2012, 10:21:25 pm
  • ↑←↑
  • Dream-Colored Chaser
    • Bosnia and Herzegovina
this is so awesome.
Though Razuls voice is pissing me off,and Uub is married to Pan!?
And i would like to see Pan go super saiyan......and super saiyan power....ripping her shirt off.....wait what?
#4  December 05, 2012, 11:42:59 pm
  • Coder and Voice Actor
    • USA
    • www.youtube.com/thisisgir
I've worked with SSJRyoku or whatever hes calling himself nowadays and Stix1000 several times.

Theyre pretty close friends of mine.

Brandon and Asia..silly people XD
#5  December 06, 2012, 12:21:15 am
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
Faces are all lopsided, specially on still shots, they look really bad on some of them.
The arms seem to animate weirdly.
There are some cool shots there but most of them seem to be traced over other anime content.
They seem to sometimes zoom over a low res pic to show a place, it looks really distorted.
after fx here and there isnt doing them any favours either.
The call outs and names of places needed some decent font and a way bigger size.
Lol uub playing games with two frames of shaking left and right.
some shots seem to have the mouth drawn as a emoticon smiley, it looked really awkward on the intro shot when one of them smiled.
hands go from really well drawn to almost twigs when compared to the bodies,Im guessing it was the animation basis.
trunks had his eyes fall down his face apparently, they are almost on his nose.
Now and then someone will be more detailed as if they were traced over something with thick lips , its freaking me out!!!
level talk!! BLARAAGHARHGAHGHAHG
the enemies pecs keep shifting size
basing itself on AF was probably a bad step for them, i mean,basing it on an aprils fools thing made to show how dumb dbz fans were, not really a good plan imo.
the credit scene is hilariously bad design wise. Down to having Xekor the goku son with white hair and two black horns from AF, it looks like a palswap roster from mugen.

the animators have potential but they need to study study study!
#6  December 06, 2012, 01:14:53 am
    • www.justnopoint.com/
I like the idea of having Sayajins that are the bad guys but that turned out as powerful as the Z warriors. But everyone looks the same. Uub even looked like a sayajin. They definitely need to work on pacing. All the forms are just rediculous but I guess that's just what this branch of fandom likes. If they do justice to Vegeta I'll be happy with it =p

Not bad for a fan made project using all those fan made ultra SS forms.
#7  December 06, 2012, 05:10:47 am
    • USA
Not a big fan of the DBZAF crap but the animation is decent, and im sure they worked hard on it.