#1  December 15, 2012, 06:12:02 am
640 x 480
148 or 366 Slots
Default and Custom Portrait Versions
Custom Lifebars and Announcer
Custom Stage
Other Stuff!

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

Included are a handful of portraits, along with two .psd templates to make your own. 

Enough rambling, here's the download link:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/b23gou
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?2vuc9tolqbk0jqa
*Mediafire link has no music included due to copyright protection issues.

Let me know what you think about it, as I'm always open to feedback, and also prone to overlook stupid shit.  Credits/Thank You's are in the ReadMe.

Who is included:
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

Edit: Before anyone asks, the majority of portraits were re-purposed from various ones from Saikoro, NoZ, etc.  If anyone has a problem with them, I'll remove them from the SP.

Last Edit: January 24, 2013, 03:05:46 am by davismaximus
Re: Epoch of Anarchy 2.0
#2  December 15, 2012, 06:31:39 am
  • Shakespear.
God damn dude.  That is one hot looking SP!  The rusty machinery is a lovely touch.  Gives it that real space junk industrial sci-fi feel, kinda like Aliens.  I like how you've got the jumping attack sprite in the VS screen too.  Excellent work.
#3  December 15, 2012, 06:40:21 am
  • Unrealistic Reality
  • ______________________
    • USA
Nice work man! Media-fire is still acting up today, still get the copyright protected shit when trying to download from their. If you don't mind can you upload it some where else.
#4  December 15, 2012, 06:50:33 am
@RobotMonkeyHead:
Thank you sir, that's what I was going for, a Dead Spacey/Alieny/Blade Runnery deal.

@xX-Nero-Xx:
Thanks, also.  Where would you suggest?  Mediafire's been acting a little funny for me today too. 
#5  December 15, 2012, 07:15:13 am
  • Unrealistic Reality
  • ______________________
    • USA
sendspace would be fine.
#6  December 15, 2012, 07:21:32 am
Sendspace link added, lemme know if there's any problems with that one too.
#7  December 15, 2012, 07:24:18 am
  • Master Relic Tech
  • Screenpack Maker EX
Good to see you was able to release this baby.:beatnik:
Last Edit: December 15, 2012, 05:30:20 pm by BIG BOSS
#8  December 15, 2012, 07:27:38 am
  • Staying Alive
    • Panama
Default portrait motif?? this interests me, looks so sexy omg :D fantastic work
Chilling
#9  December 15, 2012, 07:31:55 am
@Big Boss:
Look at the post above yours  ;P

@Goodaldo:
Thanks, I kinda rushed a little with the default version and may have missed some little things, lemme know if you spot anything.
#10  December 18, 2012, 05:59:20 am
  • IG @tanooki_ninja
    • Puerto Rico
    • maxbeta.webs.com/mugen.htm
Well, I am late...I finally got to testing what you sent me and I just want to say Bravo Dave *starts a slowclap*

You definitely captured a different feel for a Mugen SP with this baby and it is awesome.

It feels like you took my roster to this abandoned space station and now they are royally fucked because even if there's one of them left standing in the end, they have no way out!!! lol ...Forgive me, I had too much Red Bull and Grey Goose tonight.

One thing...wouldn't you agree a default stage should be in order after having made such a beautiful select screen? If you already did it, then my bad for having missed it.

Overall, an excellent, solid and awesome release as expected from you.

Thanks for the test consideration and for always sharing your great work bro.
"We need other people in order to create the circumstances for the learning that we are here to generate" RIP Adam Yauch aka MCA
www.instagram.com/tanooki_ninja
#11  December 21, 2012, 12:54:08 am
Thanks Max, it means a lot coming from someone like yourself.  I put a lot of work into this lil guy and it's awesome to see people enjoying it.  As for the stage, I don't see why not.  I have all the assets in place, I guess it just never really occurred to me to make one, lol. 

Anyways, I've been slowly plugging away at portraits for the custom version, so hopefully soon I'll have enough to warrant a release.  I'll also update EOA with a couple minor things, as well as adding the new portraits and the stage.  Quick question though, would people prefer if I released the update pre-installed, or should I keep it with just the data/font/etc. folders?
#12  December 21, 2012, 12:55:31 am
  • tired
    • Skype - Istillhasnoname
If I didn't have so many chars I'd pick this SP right up.
Is finding MUGEN to be more enjoyable to play when you're not wearing clothes an underrated opinion?
#13  December 21, 2012, 02:22:23 am
  • Staying Alive
    • Panama
^ 148 slots is too much for you??
Chilling
#14  December 21, 2012, 02:27:45 am
  • tired
No, I said it's not enough for me.
Is finding MUGEN to be more enjoyable to play when you're not wearing clothes an underrated opinion?
#15  December 21, 2012, 02:33:23 am
  • Staying Alive
    • Panama
^ Damn, the hell is wrong with this lenses?? oh well

Anyways, I've been slowly plugging away at portraits for the custom version, so hopefully soon I'll have enough to warrant a release.  I'll also update EOA with a couple minor things, as well as adding the new portraits and the stage.  Quick question though, would people prefer if I released the update pre-installed, or should I keep it with just the data/font/etc. folders?

The way u manage to put it in the .rar seems good enough for everyone, at least for me it was
Chilling
#16  December 21, 2012, 03:31:08 am
@C.A.N.
Just curious, how many slots do you have/need?  Maybe I can cook up another .def file for you, if it's something reasonable that is, haha.

#17  December 21, 2012, 03:35:26 am
  • tired
I've around 320 chars, so maybe a bit over that would suffice. Is 350 reasonable? Please make it also have a variant without custom ports, I really don't like those for some reason. Maybe because I have so many chars. :P
#18  December 21, 2012, 03:39:40 am
350 might be doable, there is limited room, but I'll see what I can do.  Also, the default version has normal portraits, I understand that most people don't like to replace over 100 portraits if they don't have to.
#19  December 21, 2012, 03:41:57 am
  • tired
Thank goodness, I await the results. Not always can I use BrokenMugen.
Last Edit: December 21, 2012, 03:45:42 am by Madam CanCan
#20  December 21, 2012, 03:55:44 pm
  • Yuyu shooting star
yeah Media fire is becoming more like YouTube with the bullshit copyright. the upload system detect music that copyright laws by the author for example any type of Music like fade in black or any Japaneses Music from Miku or etc they will put a Mark (C) on your file and removed it from anyone from downloading it and cant be shared like your Vs.mp3 was detected by media fire and there for they close it
love justices shooting star
Last Edit: December 21, 2012, 03:59:53 pm by Yuyustar