YesNoOk

Jason-Voorhees released by Dobusasori (25/12/2012) (Read 38787 times)

Started by i_oVo_i, December 25, 2012, 11:40:52 am
Share this topic:
Jason-Voorhees released by Dobusasori (25/12/2012)
#1  December 25, 2012, 11:40:52 am
  • ◄ フェニックス・エンドソング►
    • Indonesia
Re: Jason-Voorhees released by Dobusasori (25/12/2012)
#2  December 25, 2012, 12:18:56 pm
  • Wherever theres chaos, I'll be there.
This is cool and all, but didn't the creators of Terrordrome told everyone not to make mugen characters of their fighters?

If I'm wrong I apologise.
#3  December 25, 2012, 01:32:47 pm
  • ◄ フェニックス・エンドソング►
    • Indonesia
As far as I remember, they did, Mods can take this down if it will cause problems to the community
#4  December 25, 2012, 02:18:45 pm
  • Hug Pikachus!
    • USA
I do not think this will cause problems.
Hug the Pikachus!

Hug A Pikachu Today!
#5  December 25, 2012, 05:53:28 pm
  • Portrait Prodigy EX+
    • mugenguild.com/forum/topics/saikoros-high-resolution-mugen-portraits-fatal-fury-full-set-145724.0.html
Isn't Terrordrome a defunct project now anyways?? I've looked high and low search wise and couldn't find anything Terrordrome related.

And this..... is actually pretty good!! It's a four button character with smooth as silk animations. I like it. A lot.
All of your Mugen Portrait needs may be found HERE.

I'd like to report two robots on the MFG forums: One is EXShadow. The other is Saikoro.
There should be a Saikoro plugin for Photoshop.
#6  December 25, 2012, 06:23:42 pm
  • Hick-spanic
  • the dawn away
    • Puerto Rico
I might check this out....hope I'm not disappointed....

This is cool and all, but didn't the creators of Terrordrome told everyone not to make mugen characters of their fighters?

If I'm wrong I apologise.
As far as I remember, they did, Mods can take this down if it will cause problems to the community
I wouldn't be too concerned. The people who did that Pony fighter said the same thing and characters from that are getting converted now.

Isn't Terrordrome a defunct project now anyways?? I've looked high and low search wise and couldn't find anything Terrordrome related.
Long story short: Warner Bros (who own Freddy and Jason now that they acquired New Line) C and D'ed it and the person behind it made it a private project.
might as well shill: https://twitter.com/FraudKrew
the streams are here: https://www.twitch.tv/robotboombox
Last Edit: December 25, 2012, 08:24:04 pm by Roman55
#7  December 25, 2012, 07:48:26 pm
  • Shakespear.
^ right.  My guess is if they did say anything to 'mugen creators' it was probably more for Warner Bros to hear.  If WB wanted anything to do with Mugen, Terrordrome characters would be a drop in the bucket.

Anyway nice find.  Checkin this out for sure.  Thanks
#8  December 25, 2012, 08:35:06 pm
  • Participate, be a part.
better get it while its hot people.
#9  December 25, 2012, 08:51:23 pm
Terrordrome is still around.

Version 2.8 was released this halloween, with the removed characters added back in, as well as another new character added.

Herhey
#10  December 25, 2012, 08:57:11 pm
  • I can take'em out with my fists
who is the stone_golem character
#11  December 25, 2012, 09:19:56 pm
  • Hick-spanic
  • the dawn away
    • Puerto Rico
So I'm going by the assumption that this is "Terrordome Accurate", in which case I guess it's fine?

One thing that kinda bugs me are the two buttons that (apparently?) are used to attack with his weapon, since they can damage the opponent when they're blocking as if it was a super. Then again, haven't played the source so I dunno if it's legit.

Also I do like how he has a finite supply of arrows.

who is the stone_golem character
Take it here.
#12  December 25, 2012, 09:43:20 pm
Somebody else tried to convert the Terrordrome characters into Mugen as well.. hope this is good
#13  December 25, 2012, 09:52:23 pm
  • Palette God? Champion? AntiChrist? Something.
  • I AM THE KING OF PALETTES!!
    • USA
With modern MFG rules it's not gonna make a difference, I can tell you that now.  Things have changed.
#14  December 25, 2012, 10:17:33 pm
  • Portrait Prodigy EX+
    • mugenguild.com/forum/topics/saikoros-high-resolution-mugen-portraits-fatal-fury-full-set-145724.0.html
I'm not too sure about "Terrordrome" accuracy, but I really like this character. Maybe its because I'm a huge Jason fan. Or maybe because its actually well done, at least in my opinion. Either way, he's a keeper. I'm glad I noticed this release.

And Terrordrome was released as 2.8!? This I did not know.

Lastly, wasn't Terrordrome based off of Mugen anyways??
All of your Mugen Portrait needs may be found HERE.

I'd like to report two robots on the MFG forums: One is EXShadow. The other is Saikoro.
There should be a Saikoro plugin for Photoshop.
#15  December 25, 2012, 10:21:06 pm
  • For honor!
Lastly, wasn't Terrordrome based off of Mugen anyways??
No it wasn't. However I do think the guy that made the sprites also did the sprites for Kazmer13's Twisted Fate MUGEN Full Game project. If that really is true, it may explain the creators of Terrordome's disdain towards MUGEN since Twisted Fate's beta was horrible and was met with a very poor reception from the MUGEN community.

Iroha stripped for me
#16  December 25, 2012, 10:26:01 pm
    • www.ablsearch.com/gamingforum/
Character is  much better than the old releases, but kinda slow.. If character is going to be this slow in mugen the it should be stronger and take much less damage cause some mugen characters out there are mercyless!  this  way we have a competetive jason who can ditch it out with the best of out there

Thanks for the share

New MUGEN Forum Opened
#17  December 25, 2012, 10:58:20 pm
  • 90's Kawaii
  • :thinking:
    • Guatemala
Just FTR: We're not gonna trash or censor this (or any other) release using sprites, sounds or anything from a fangame.
#18  December 25, 2012, 11:41:09 pm
  • Lilly,Jbs Jr. are my world
    • USA
The only Reason the Creator's Of The Terror Dome Game Didnt Want The Character's Used In Mugen ,Was Because He Was Sued over the Creation of Terror Dome For using the likeness's Of all of the Major Horror Icon's without permission & to avoid a major lawsuit, he killed the project & He Didnt Want it to go to Mugen ,because he didn't want to be responsible for the spread of the sprites into another medium that would have made the range wider of the Lawsuit & god knows what would of happened were mugen is concerned , but it wasn't just some mealy mouth objection to Mugen in general it was to keep other's from also being sued , good guy in my Book
#19  December 25, 2012, 11:42:58 pm
  • Hick-spanic
  • the dawn away
    • Puerto Rico
Character is  much better than the old releases, but kinda slow..
From what I gather this version of Jason is slow in source as well, due to the fact it's his undead incarnation.

#20  December 26, 2012, 12:04:03 am
  • For honor!
Character is  much better than the old releases, but kinda slow.. If character is going to be this slow in mugen the it should be stronger and take much less damage cause some mugen characters out there are mercyless!  this  way we have a competetive jason who can ditch it out with the best of out there

Thanks for the share

Those two words should never co-exist. MUGEN is an engine to play with, not a competition

Iroha stripped for me