YesNoOk

Epoch of Anarchy 2.0 (Read 70228 times)

Started by davismaximus, December 15, 2012, 06:12:02 am
Share this topic:
Re: Epoch of Anarchy 2.0
#41  January 06, 2013, 08:09:32 am
  • (´ー`)ノ
Eh you don't sound butthurt, just answering some questions and your design choices, nothing wrong with that dude.
And yeah that looks much better, thanks for the reply man. Also with your story aspect some of those design choices make more sense.
#42  January 06, 2013, 08:21:40 am
It's all good man, I appreciate the feedback.  If I had any idea of what I was doing, I would've added a little intro in the first place to flesh out the "story".  I'll be sure to add the fog changes when I do another update, as I need to make a few other little fixes as well.
#43  January 06, 2013, 08:24:44 am
  • (´ー`)ノ
Stories are pretty hard to implement in screenpacks. Maybe a readme or a quick intro would suffice.
#44  January 06, 2013, 03:12:33 pm
One nit pick I have about the bars is how hard it is to differentiate how full the power/super bar is. Thankfully GLaDOS helps with that a bit, with her 'level one, level 2' so on, but maybe tweaking it to be a bit brighter.. I think that might help the actual fighting experience. Or maybe adding some sort of glow look like the red life bar has. I think a tweak in the more visible directions could make these bars really pop!
#45  January 06, 2013, 03:21:40 pm
  • fuck me right in the street
    • USA
I made a few portraits for this screenpack, mostly for Chuchoryu's chars, about 12 in total, I guess you could call it a portrait pack?

Portrait Pack I:

Characters Used & Screenshot
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

Versus Pics

PCX's here:
Mediafire: http://www.mediafire.com/?w9b3bwa7t9i6d7q
Sendspace: http://www.sendspace.com/file/ym1as0
#46  January 08, 2013, 08:51:13 pm
@TheSnackist:
I added the little light beam animation to help see the power bar, but I can definitely make it a lighter shade of blue.  Thanks!

@Reck:
Those are nice, but I can tell from your screenshots that the names aren't centered correctly.  With the template, you should just be able to select the Text Tool, then type directly over the "Name Red" and "Name Blue" portions, as they're already centered.  Fix those up and I'll add them to the first post.
#47  January 08, 2013, 10:46:03 pm
    • USA

@Reck:
Those are nice, but I can tell from your screenshots that the names aren't centered correctly.  With the template, you should just be able to select the Text Tool, then type directly over the "Name Red" and "Name Blue" portions, as they're already centered.  Fix those up and I'll add them to the first post.

Alright I fix those and re-upload em'

edit: I centered the text to the black box in the template, but in game it still looks the same?

What it looks like in Photoshop:

What it looks like in-game:
Last Edit: January 08, 2013, 11:09:37 pm by Reck
#48  January 09, 2013, 01:15:47 am
Just checked them out and they're fine, you just need to have the Y Axis set to 0 when replacing them in FF.
#49  January 09, 2013, 09:42:37 am
Thanks Max, it means a lot coming from someone like yourself.  I put a lot of work into this lil guy and it's awesome to see people enjoying it.  As for the stage, I don't see why not.  I have all the assets in place, I guess it just never really occurred to me to make one, lol. 

Anyways, I've been slowly plugging away at portraits for the custom version, so hopefully soon I'll have enough to warrant a release.  I'll also update EOA with a couple minor things, as well as adding the new portraits and the stage.  Quick question though, would people prefer if I released the update pre-installed, or should I keep it with just the data/font/etc. folders?

Pre-installed
#50  January 23, 2013, 07:44:47 am
    • USA
Okay I finished up pack II!, I did a little more then half of the Marvel Vs. Capcom 2 Roster, with 3 extras. those extras being Link, Sean Alty's Jin Kazama, and Squall Leonhart. So I'm officially titling it = Marvel Vs. Capcom 2 Epoch of Anarchy Portrait Pack I

Here's a giant screenshot of the characters select portraits, there are about 30 in total, if the image is cut off at all then just right-click it and click "open image in new tab":

Vs Screens:

PCX's here:
http://www.mediafire.com/?l8jeuuvxo0sthlt
http://www.sendspace.com/file/a183z0

Now obviously, it's not the entire Marvel Vs. Capcom 2 Roster, but I will release the rest in Marvel Vs. Capcom 2 Epoch of Anarchy Portrait Pack II! So be patient! :P Thank you to DavisMaximus for releasing this awesome screenpack! :D
Last Edit: January 23, 2013, 07:48:43 am by Reck
#51  January 23, 2013, 08:31:25 am
  • Shakespear.
Nice portraits.  I see you got that link in there already.
#52  January 23, 2013, 08:43:07 am
Great portraits! Wish I could use em on the 366 version but those are good nonetheless

Off topic:
Nice sig btw lol
#53  January 24, 2013, 03:09:19 am
Awesome, thanks for the portraits, Reck.  I've been neglecting making ports over the past week or so...glad someone else is doing some, haha.  I added links in the first post BTW.  I've also been neglecting the (hopefully final) update, but it'll get done.  Thanks again!
#54  February 15, 2013, 07:52:55 am
    • USA
Hello everyone! Sorry I have not yet released MvC2 Portrait Pack II yet, but don't worry It's coming along :) I've just been a little preoccupied creating some content for NoZ's WarZone Screenpack, However I assure you it shall be released!! :D
#55  February 16, 2013, 02:40:00 am
  • ...and this little masochist, is ready to confess
Downloading now! Thanks for sharing.
I liked the projectors too...
#56  October 06, 2015, 07:03:47 pm
    • Portugal
#57  October 16, 2015, 02:55:22 am
  • XX
    • Argentina
Hi everyone , i'm new here. This S.P is amazing. I see in previous pages users petitions about this S.P bigger (with more slots) this pack S.P is perfect for me , but i like the smalls rosters (50 slots maybe 55) is possible an E.O.A with 50 or 55 slots, @davismaximus????

THANKS! (sorry for the poor english)