YesNoOk

-SyN's- W.I.P. Thread (Mugen Gear add on Vid added) (Read 29517 times)

Started by Yeah I came Back -_-, August 29, 2012, 10:37:53 pm
Share this topic:
Re: -SyN's- W.I.P. Thread (Mugen Gear add on Vid added)
#41  February 11, 2013, 06:22:32 pm
  • Master Relic Tech
  • Screenpack Maker EX
Roger that my man. I had to move the axisy up one. I might have missed the axis by one when cutting them.
#42  February 12, 2013, 02:37:30 am
  • Club -SyN- in my past life
    • USA
    • negative-edge.net
Should I make the ration obtainable by crouching on it as if you were picking it up? or keep it like it is, plus ill add a life up indicator on the player that gets the ration.
#43  February 12, 2013, 02:51:30 am
  • tired
    • Skype - Istillhasnoname
I say have an option for either. The crouching option won't work well for AI, but the just touching it option really boils down to luck.
Is finding MUGEN to be more enjoyable to play when you're not wearing clothes an underrated opinion?
#44  February 12, 2013, 04:20:45 pm
  • Club -SyN- in my past life
    • USA
    • negative-edge.net
probably better off touching it then since it would be an advantage for a human player using the crouching option.

Posted: February 18, 2013, 06:08:09 pm
Well I am happy to say that I got some time off of work. The first week of paid vacation went through starting at midnight from the time of this post and I plan on having both the Gear and Broken mugen system add on done.

A bit off topic but after everything that recently took place in RL, I am glad ill have time to do some serious mugen work!

stay Tuned!   :suttrox:
#45  February 18, 2013, 06:13:03 pm
  • tired
    • Skype - Istillhasnoname
* C.A.N feels the hype * Good luck, bro.
Is finding MUGEN to be more enjoyable to play when you're not wearing clothes an underrated opinion?