YesNoOk

Star Wars Thread: The Rise of running out of witty titles (Read 471881 times)

Started by Roman55, October 30, 2012, 09:02:49 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Disney acquires Lucasfilm for 4.05 billion. New Star Wars film in the works.
#81  February 22, 2013, 12:36:09 am
  • Just your regular user
  • The Dragon is Here!
    • Mexico
    • twitch.tv/dragonofcourage90
I thought Mark Hammill liked better roles than the one who started his career.
The Dragon is here!
Re: Disney acquires Lucasfilm for 4.05 billion. New Star Wars film in the works.
#82  February 22, 2013, 04:47:52 am
star wars was the peak of his acting career
#83  March 10, 2013, 11:21:06 pm
  • Does this look like the face of mercy?
welp, i'll always remember him as the joker

i wonder how Carrie Fisher will fit in the story...and by fit, i do mean it literally: she could play Jabba right the fuck now
special effects
#84  March 10, 2013, 11:45:02 pm
  • Just your regular user
  • The Dragon is Here!
    • Mexico
Awaiting Carrie Fisher's confirmation.

I hope her daughter with Han Solo would be played by Selena Gomez or Demi Lovato (I tried to even mention Miley Cyrus, but she has more detractors than Gomez and Lovato combined).
The Dragon is here!
#85  March 10, 2013, 11:48:45 pm
  • If you’re gonna reach for a star...
  • reach for the lowest one you can.
    • USA
    • network.mugenguild.com/jmorphman
Why are all your casting suggestions singers that have occasionally acted before? o_O
#86  March 10, 2013, 11:54:06 pm
  • Just your regular user
  • The Dragon is Here!
    • Mexico
The Dragon is here!
#87  March 10, 2013, 11:58:39 pm
    • USA
Most Disney movies have actual actors in them.
#88  March 10, 2013, 11:59:39 pm
Don't put bad Disney singers in Star Wars thank you. It's a horrible idea.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#89  March 11, 2013, 12:13:29 am
  • Hick-spanic
  • the dawn away
    • Puerto Rico
Not only that but the fandom will pretty much go after the lives of everyone involved if that happens.
might as well shill: https://twitter.com/FraudKrew
the streams are here: https://www.twitch.tv/robotboombox
#90  March 11, 2013, 12:22:06 am
  • This is going to be very entertaining.
    • USA
Guys, guys, guys.  Everyone knows that Disney only allows Disney Channel stars to be in movies they own.   Remember how they cast the Jonas Brothers in all of the lead roles of The Avengers?
#91  March 11, 2013, 12:55:39 am
  • Shakespear.
It better not be a musical.
#92  March 11, 2013, 01:34:51 am
  • [E]
    • Mexico
Guys, guys, guys.  Everyone knows that Disney only allows Disney Channel stars to be in movies they own.   Remember how they cast the Jonas Brothers in all of the lead roles of The Avengers?

I will punch you only because there are people who think like that and you will act like proxy.
#93  March 11, 2013, 02:56:49 am
  • Just your regular user
  • The Dragon is Here!
    • Mexico
maximilianjenus, are you a Jonatic?
The Dragon is here!
#94  March 11, 2013, 03:10:15 am
  • [E]
    • Mexico
I have no idea what that means.
#95  March 11, 2013, 03:11:32 am
    • USA
I think it means "fan of the Jonas Brothers"?

Are the Jonas Brothers even still a thing?
#96  March 11, 2013, 03:18:36 am
  • Just your regular user
  • The Dragon is Here!
    • Mexico
Currenty, the Jonas Brothers aren't too much relevant for now. But at least, they are philantrophes.
The Dragon is here!
#97  March 11, 2013, 03:33:09 am
  • Does this look like the face of mercy?
#98  March 11, 2013, 07:35:21 pm
  • Take better care of the plants around u or become
  • the fertilizer that feeds them.The choice is yours
    • Chile
    • network.mugenguild.com/basara/
Awaiting Carrie Fisher's confirmation.
Already done
http://www.g4tv.com/thefeed/blog/post/730198/star-wars-episode-vii-carrie-fisher-confirms-return/
So, the main characters from IV-VI trilogy are done ;)

Also, LOL about using teen Disney stars for the new trilogy, that won't happen. I mean, if wasn't happened with Tron Legacy, The Chronicles of Narnia series, Pirates of the Caribbean series, Marvel Cinematic Universe and Oz: The Great and Powerful, why it should this could happens in a franchise so big as Star Wars?? I mean, c'mon people!!

Rest in peace, Toriyama-san...
Normal WIPS - ClayFighter - Ideas - Anti-Gouki Project - Lifebars - Facebook - X
#99  March 11, 2013, 11:41:17 pm
    • Peru
From your link:

*UPDATE: Apparently Fisher's rep has told CNN that "she was joking," reiterating that "nothing has been announced." We could take this to mean that the news actually was true and the retraction was just damage control or that...you know, she was joking.

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
Millie, "Ozy and Millie" said:
"I think there are really three types of people: "Glass is half-full" sorts of people, "Glass is half-empty" sorts of people,
and people who will spit into the glass until that's fixed."
#100  March 12, 2013, 01:08:06 am
  • Double-Crosser
  • I'm not standing out. This isn't weird at all.
    • USA
Sorry, Nostalgia Critic is the LAST person to be labelling people as "unfunny."