YesNoOk

R@CE STYLE TMNT RAPHAEL (Read 15424 times)

Started by R@CE AKIR@, March 16, 2013, 06:09:37 am
Share this topic:
R@CE STYLE TMNT RAPHAEL
#1  March 16, 2013, 06:09:37 am
  • This big boy spitting out 250 rounds a minute!!!
    • USA
    • https://infiniteff.forumotion.com/t533-all-chars-by-rce-akir-jeanne-d-arc-released
TMNT Raphael

CHECK IT OUT!  :)

Raphael

Update 3-19-13 Download TMNT Raphael here : http://www.mediafire.com/?0u0b6uo9g894gbi

Anything that needs to be fixed should be of course pointed out in a respectable manner. Please respect that, and thank you :-)

Read me inside here :
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
Last Edit: March 20, 2013, 02:48:54 am by ~R@CE AKIR@~
Re: R@CE STYLE TMNT RAPHAEL
#2  March 16, 2013, 06:13:30 am
    • USA
    • bsaxon93@yahoo.com
Downloaded, ill tell you what i think after a bit of playing

Posted: March 16, 2013, 06:29:55 am
Nothing wrong that i could see, this is another great TMNT character from you, can't wait for the rest :)
#3  March 16, 2013, 08:28:53 am
  • YERRRRRRRRRR
  • HIGHBRIDGE!
    • USA
    • Skype - DJHANNIBALROYCEUSA
    • sites.google.com/site/djhrmugen/
YES YES YES! ur LEO is like my TOP 5 kick ass characters....this makes it worth it to be online all night for mugen. U and DCAT really do stay true to the original...but at the same time..bring something totally new to the table.!!!! keep up the great work.
Follow me on twitter! @djhannibalroyce
#4  March 16, 2013, 08:59:50 am
    • USA
    • https://infiniteff.forumotion.com/t533-all-chars-by-rce-akir-jeanne-d-arc-released
Downloaded, ill tell you what i think after a bit of playing

Posted: March 16, 2013, 06:29:55 am
Nothing wrong that i could see, this is another great TMNT character from you, can't wait for the rest :)

YES YES YES! ur LEO is like my TOP 5 kick ass characters....this makes it worth it to be online all night for mugen. U and DCAT really do stay true to the original...but at the same time..bring something totally new to the table.!!!! keep up the great work.

Thanks to you both! I appreciate it! As for Raphael goes, i've already found 3 things that I needed to correct....Will upload an update after I get more feedback on him later.....

#5  March 16, 2013, 04:24:53 pm
  • Sir Alp of the Loop Table
  • Masterin' more Loops than 19-Foe'dy-Foe.
    • USA
    • www.youtube.com/user/Xer0Stryke
PHUKK. YES.

you already know i've been waitin' for this mofo to drop. i'm finna go cop this joint RIGHT N-A-O-H!!!!!

ey, if any1 needs me, i'll be in tha corner tweakin' out with Raph
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
#6  March 16, 2013, 06:18:37 pm
    • India
    • BladeStorm_X@hotmail.com
I loved your leonardo eager to try this one out as well.
#7  March 17, 2013, 07:54:35 am
    • senorfro.deviantart.com/
If 'Raging Raph Finale' connects, damage damper becomes negated for the rest of the round
#8  March 17, 2013, 08:11:53 am
    • USA
PHUKK. YES.

you already know i've been waitin' for this mofo to drop. i'm finna go cop this joint RIGHT N-A-O-H!!!!!

ey, if any1 needs me, i'll be in tha corner tweakin' out with Raph

LOL your funny man! But like me.... YOUR a RAPHAEL FAN all day!!! Thanks man, i'm glad you are enjoying him....Let me know if you find anything wrong though....

I loved your leonardo eager to try this one out as well.

Thanks dude! I hope you enjoy this one just as much as the last.

If 'Raging Raph Finale' connects, damage damper becomes negated for the rest of the round

Hmm.... I didn't see any of that on my end,  I shall take a closer look at that since you say that you saw it.
#9  March 17, 2013, 09:41:49 am
It's weird.  Combos that would do 300-600s in damage are going 600-900s after the super.  Maybe it's not damage damper, but it is noticeable.
#10  March 17, 2013, 10:21:42 am
  • Lover of yardsales.
    • USA
awesome release R@CE!

this Raphael is pretty badass! can't wait to complete the fab four with Michaelangelo and Donatello
#11  March 17, 2013, 04:00:46 pm
    • USA
It's weird.  Combos that would do 300-600s in damage are going 600-900s after the super.  Maybe it's not damage damper, but it is noticeable.

I have it tested right over here and I dont see it. If your in training mode and you keep on doing combos and hypers with infinite power bars then I'm sure that will probably happen which I still doubt. I'm over here doing combos and i'm not getting what you say. Are you sure you don't have your damage set high on your mugen, because i'm not getting that over here at all.

Screen shot it and please show me.

awesome release R@CE!

this Raphael is pretty badass! can't wait to complete the fab four with Michaelangelo and Donatello

Thanks man! I still have to go in and tighten things up though before I move on to the next 2
Last Edit: March 17, 2013, 04:57:18 pm by ~R@CE AKIR@~
#12  March 17, 2013, 11:59:16 pm
Ask and you shall receive
Air HK, LP, LK, MP, crouch HP, air LP, air LK, air MP, air HP, Meteor Shot, Super Flame Impaler, Blaze Streak Somersault Kick, Blaze Streak Somersault Kick, Blaze Streak Somersault Kick, Super Power Drill

Now do the same combo after 'Raging Raph Finale' hits and you get...

And in case you do it in an actual fight and don't use as many supers...
Air HK, LP, LK, MP, crouch HP, air LP, air LK, air MP, air HP, Meteor Shot, Super Flame Impaler, Blaze Streak Somersault Kick, Blaze Streak Somersault Kick, Blaze Streak Somersault Kick

and after...

I have found that, for some reason, Fire Shot and Blaze Streak Kick will bring the damage of combos back to normal

Also, you may want to clean up your CLSNs a little bit

#13  March 18, 2013, 12:28:11 am
    • USA
@ Senofro Hmm that is a fine indeed however most of those were stuff done with you using more than 1 super move at different levels which means more damage. So I know that it would indeed do that much damage, i mean if you did a combo like that then it should do close to that much damage, Your doing normal chains, a level 1, 4 special moves and then a level 2. That would indeed do a lot of damage . So getting that much damage off is understandable in my eyes. I mean dude its like a 55 hit combo

Now as I said before, the same combo shouldn't be able to be done because you just used Super Power Drill, and that's a level 2 plus you've already used Super Flame Impaler thats a level 1, so thats 3 power bars you've used. You shouldn't be able to do that combo at all because of the fact that after you've done that combo, then you can't do the Raging Raph Finale because it's a level 3

681 may be a lil more than I wanted but I'm still wondering how you pull that level 3 off when you've already done a level 1 and 2 in an actual fight?......

Now that combo you did with the actual fight without the supers, your doing the same special move Blaze Streak Somersault over and over and it does like 3 hit max, so maybe I should go in and make it where you can only do that 1 time and fix the juggle on that so you can't keep on doing it over and over like your doing.

The dampering is there but I'm not real strict on it because I would hate to do a combo like what you've done and then I get lil bits of damages after all of that work..... Especially when I start using level 2 or 3 hypers.

But with all that said I did go back and look at some other combos that I do and I did find out that the dampering does need to be tweaked.

As for the Collision boxes the ones your showing aren't that bad but I agree there are some more that I need to clean up that I've already done already in the updated version I have over here.

Last Edit: March 18, 2013, 01:01:21 am by ~R@CE AKIR@~
#14  March 18, 2013, 12:39:09 am
I could be wrong, but what I think he's saying is when you do the level 3, then do a separate combo afterwards, it does more damage than if you hadn't done the level 3 earlier in the match. I don't think he's including the damage the level 3 dealt in the damage numbers he's shown.
#15  March 18, 2013, 12:49:49 am
    • USA
I could be wrong, but what I think he's saying is when you do the level 3, then do a separate combo afterwards, it does more damage than if you hadn't done the level 3 earlier in the match. I don't think he's including the damage the level 3 dealt in the damage numbers he's shown.

I don't know about that dude

Snakebyte no he is not saying that because he just said

"Now do the same combo after 'Raging Raph Finale' hits and you get"

Which means me doing that same combo he mentioned then afterwards doing the level 3 and seeing the damage it puts out after that is done.

He caught some stuff I didn't notice though, he gave some good feedback. Its just what I needed. I noticed the dampering is not activating on some special moves I have (or certain ones and this is causing this problem that he is talking about.
Last Edit: March 18, 2013, 12:55:14 am by ~R@CE AKIR@~
#16  March 18, 2013, 12:55:04 am
That's good.  Maybe those weren't the best examples I used, but the principal of it still remains the same.  As long as a combo goes past 8 hits, the difference in damage is there.  Here's some examples that don't use any super

air HK, LP, LK,  MP, HP, Power Drill
162 -before LVL. 3
209- after
LP, LK, MP, crouch HP, air LP, air LK, air MP, air HP, Meteor Shot, Blaze Streak Somersault Kick, Chest Buster
262- before Lvl. 3
343- after

You can start a round with a full bar (build up from the previous round) and use the Lvl.3 in the beginning (it can be combo-ed into which makes it extra nasty).  I mean it gives the opponent a bad handicap.
#17  March 18, 2013, 12:58:34 am
    • USA
That's good.  Maybe those weren't the best examples I used, but the principal of it still remains the same.  As long as a combo goes past 8 hits, the difference in damage is there.  Here's some examples that don't use any super

air HK, LP, LK,  MP, HP, Power Drill
162 -before LVL. 3
209- after
LP, LK, MP, crouch HP, air LP, air LK, air MP, air HP, Meteor Shot, Blaze Streak Somersault Kick, Chest Buster
262- before Lvl. 3
343- after

You can start a round with a full bar (build up from the previous round) and use the Lvl.3 in the beginning (it can be combo-ed into which makes it extra nasty).  I mean it gives the opponent a bad handicap.

Yeah man I see what your saying. I'm actually happy you took the time to give me some "Real Feedback" I wish I could have gotten this sooner but its all good. I did notice what you were saying cus I tried to do the Slashing Upper then once in the air I did the hypermove QuickKill and he did a crap load of damage and I was like WTF LOL

What it was is that I didn't put any dampering on that particular special move. So I will have to go in like I said and tweak that dampering but like I also said, I don't like for mine to be too strict ya know. But thanks man
#18  March 18, 2013, 03:03:32 pm
  • Limited time to use Infinite power !
    • France
    • network.mugenguild.com/cybaster/
Just nitpicking feedback. :P

- Meteor Shot projectile has a shadow.
- Any plans about giving control to the Turtles during Super Jump ? In MvC, if you hold Forward/Back during a super jump, the char will move fwd/back a little. Since your gameplay is loosely based on MvC, it would be logical to have this feature.
- I'm really not fond of the sprite alignment for the basics (stand and crouch). The feet move all over the place.
- Small portrait is misaligned and not the right size.
#19  March 18, 2013, 07:53:57 pm
  • a.k.a DuckSS
    • https://synckmugencentral667.000webhostapp.com/
after winmugen version this is awesome,thanks man my avatar can't be changed for 100 years!
#20  March 18, 2013, 09:28:12 pm
    • USA

- Any plans about giving control to the Turtles during Super Jump ? In MvC, if you hold Forward/Back during a super jump, the char will move fwd/back a little. Since your gameplay is loosely based on MvC, it would be logical to have this feature.
- I'm really not fond of the sprite alignment for the basics (stand and crouch). The feet move all over the place.

Thanks man, i shall work on this