Re: Random Topic V8
#264  March 22, 2013, 12:50:40 am
    • network.mugenguild.com/glb/
My bad.  :dizzy2:
#265  March 22, 2013, 12:52:44 am
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
 :mool:

I assume that you couldnt check the video ( i couldnt at work either )
the video he posted shows a fps game with awkward gameplay and AI, the zombies seem to go towards doors and bang on them even if you are right behind them, they also dont seem to jump or try to navigate over any obstacle, having some stuff between you and them ends up with them taking the long way around. The guy filming it then jumps over the obstacle back and the zombies go and do the route back the long way around again. There also seems to be some sort of mini quick event where you can get into a zombie face and stab them in the head, but you can do it repeatedly if a crowd of zombies tries to grab you, looking kindof silly.
#266  March 22, 2013, 12:56:35 am
  • DCB | Vato
    • Bolivia
    • www.justnopoint.com/dshiznetz
idk whos worse, glb for being a lil scrub or walt for making an unnecessary post which could have been avoided if he had watched the video

GLB

#267  March 22, 2013, 12:58:59 am
    • network.mugenguild.com/glb/
:mool:

I assume that you couldnt check the video ( i couldnt at work either )
the video he posted shows a fps game with awkward gameplay and AI, the zombies seem to go towards doors and bang on them even if you are right behind them, they also dont seem to jump or try to navigate over any obstacle, having some stuff between you and them ends up with them taking the long way around. The guy filming it then jumps over the obstacle back and the zombies go and do the route back the long way around again. There also seems to be some sort of mini quick event where you can get into a zombie face and stab them in the head, but you can do it repeatedly if a crowd of zombies tries to grab you, looking kindof silly.

Ah okay, yeah that was my fault, couldn't properly check the video, sorry about that GBK.

idk whos worse, glb for being a lil scrub or walt for making an unnecessary post which could have been avoided if he had watched the video

Probably equally as bad.  :toilet:

#268  March 22, 2013, 01:29:34 am
  • Double-Crosser
  • I'm not standing out. This isn't weird at all.
    • USA
I was about to say that the times Telltale Games branches outside of Point and Click Adventure games, they make lots of rudimentary mistakes (ie: Poker Night at the Inventory had RIDICULOUS graphics problems in the original release, like rendering Tycho in blackface), but then I remembered that those are few and far between and that yeah, that's the wrong game. Especially since Telltale never does product placement, except for their own games, and it's always as a joke (ie: a skeleton in Monkey Island 3 that has a note that says "Ask me about Grim Fandango," or Poker Night when Max and Strongbad stare into the camera and plug their websites in complete monotone).
#269  March 22, 2013, 07:19:27 am
    • Germany
    • www.game-art-hq.com
*by the looks ^^

But really you think the Graphics in WDSI are good? They look terrible to me compared with ZombIU (played) and RE6 (played) and the animations are hilarious compared to those even in L4D2
They strive to look like the comic book artwork, which they achieve (+). Since the game is heavily focused on drama, the characters need to convey their emotions via facial expressions well enough for you to identify with them ... and it succeeds (+).

LOL comparing a tailored story driven point-and-click to a blockbuster like Resident Evil 6. RE's story is linear, the only thing that can possibly change is the order of the cutscenes you'll get. In this game, you can actually get a large number of different scenarios, dialogues, endings or even antagonists based on the way you play and the decisions you make (+).

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

It's damn good, if you like a good story. You're missing out.

Trust reviewers? haha. Better trust peers with similar tastes than yours. In any case, I wonder which reviewers you trust, because all of Metacritic's reviewers gave it a positive score. And the users who rated it to ZERO (people who wanted a Resident Evil game, were confused when started to play this genre of game) couldn't bring the game overall score to less than 84.

Seems we had a misunderstanding there?

I meant the new FPS Game made by Terminal Reality for Activision, and commented the Video with the awesome "Gatorade Punch" not the episodic Telltale WD game :-)

edit: ohhhhhh you guys pointed that out already!

MDD

#270  March 22, 2013, 10:29:20 am
  • OG Pallette Goon
  • Only here for one night let me put it on ya face
 GBK still exists? :behead:

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
#271  March 22, 2013, 10:45:33 am
    • Germany
    • www.game-art-hq.com
Don't worry..i won't ban you for 6 months now   :dunce2:
#272  March 22, 2013, 12:32:20 pm
    • Philippines
    • https://web.archive.org/web/20181226221429/http://moogen.piiym.net/
Walto-hime did not watch the vid I posted. :P
#273  March 22, 2013, 03:56:42 pm
  • SNK is life
Videos are blocked at work, like Iced said.
#274  March 22, 2013, 06:30:35 pm
  • ロッキングガール
  • 「目指すはクールでロックなアイドル!」
    • twitter.com/c001357
cmon Capcom Co., Ltd. announce AvP hd already
#275  March 22, 2013, 08:38:24 pm
  • Striving to improve!
    • USA
I'm going to be out on spring break next week. Hopefully I'll accomplish something.
#276  March 23, 2013, 03:12:08 am
  • Double-Crosser
    • USA
#277  March 23, 2013, 08:21:27 am
  • Striving to improve!
    • USA
Well I be dammed. I didn't notice that at all. The irony of that is A lot of people that I know in my town are christians.
#278  March 23, 2013, 02:22:16 pm
  • Back to the Beginnings
    • https://discord.gg/hnyK7JZ
After a long time, I tried out Super Mario Bros X again.
And I gotta say: Its limitations shall burn in hell!
Still could add an entry to the competition, though.
===My discord servers===
Unlimited Force HQ: https://discord.gg/hnyK7JZ
Mega Man Megamix Engine Help Server: https://discord.gg/Wjm9GYU

Touhou database (by Ryouchi):
http://mugenfreeforall.com/index.php?/topic/8257-touhou-project/
you are all small and can't grow manly sideburns
#279  March 23, 2013, 03:11:56 pm
    • Thailand
So, like, um, did Jmorphman really leave?
#280  March 23, 2013, 03:20:16 pm
  • Double-Crosser
    • USA
He got stuck in his hawk transformation and it takes him forever to type out a post with his beak. So he's here, he's just typing a giant post one peck at a time.