YesNoOk

Memo's CvTW DLC (Read 195870 times)

Started by Memo, March 14, 2013, 08:01:33 pm
Share this topic:
Re: CvTW Hien and Jyuzumaru Updated! 25 APR 13 //MEMo_fng's CvTW edit's and W.I.Ps
#241  April 26, 2013, 08:27:57 am
    • USA
    • MisterManwich@jabber.org

Love the update to Hien and Jyuzumaru. Also, video. Why? Because why not?

EDIT: Actually, I do have some input for Jyuzumaru.

-Jyuzumaru can't Super Cancel
-He can't chain his specials to his strong attacks
Last Edit: April 26, 2013, 09:39:36 am by Mister Manwich
Re: CvTW Hien and Jyuzumaru Updated! 25 APR 13 //MEMo_fng's CvTW edit's and W.I.Ps
#242  April 26, 2013, 10:04:12 am
  • Estoy siempre listo para un desafío.
    • Puerto Rico
    • im41784@yahoo.com

Love the update to Hien and Jyuzumaru. Also, video. Why? Because why not?

EDIT: Actually, I do have some input for Jyuzumaru.

-Jyuzumaru can't Super Cancel
-He can't chain his specials to his strong attacks

Ill take care of that and put up an update tommorow, thanks for the vid!
#243  April 26, 2013, 03:59:39 pm
    • Puerto Rico
    • im41784@yahoo.com
New LvL3 Hyper for Jyuzumaru, tell we what yall think about it....sorry for the choppy ass video,
ill have an download for him soon just need to add some after image effects first
#244  April 26, 2013, 04:14:22 pm
    • Puerto Rico
    • im41784@yahoo.com
I just put up DL links for Jyuzumaru's update in the first page, enjoy!

Uno

Re: Jyuzumaru Updated/NEW LvL 3 HYPER! 26 APR 13 //MEMo_fng's CvTW edit's and W.I.Ps
#245  April 26, 2013, 04:27:20 pm
  • kuruchutchut
    • Philippines
    • www.facebook.com/ronel.alinea
BRING BACK THE BOOMERANG!!!

the OLD SWEET BOOMERANG BLADE.
Re: Jyuzumaru Updated/NEW LvL 3 HYPER! 26 APR 13 //MEMo_fng's CvTW edit's and W.I.Ps
#246  April 26, 2013, 04:31:54 pm
    • Puerto Rico
    • im41784@yahoo.com
BRING BACK THE BOOMERANG!!!

the OLD SWEET BOOMERANG BLADE.

I made patches for Jyuzumaru and Hien so you can use them in regular mugen, DL links on first page enjoy!
#247  April 26, 2013, 04:55:53 pm
  • Just A Dude...
  • For me, it was Tuesday...
    • Canada
    • chaoticdarkness.deviantart.com/
Very nice on that super move, any chance you could make it a few rapid punches in just to make it look a bit more epic?
Kind of like Fei-Long's Ultra 1 minus the kick at the end.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SF66-Iobw1Q
#248  April 26, 2013, 05:02:19 pm
    • Puerto Rico
    • im41784@yahoo.com
Very nice on that super move, any chance you could make it a few rapid punches in just to make it look a bit more epic?
Kind of like Fei-Long's Ultra 1 minus the kick at the end.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SF66-Iobw1Q

I dont know because his punch animations dont have long reach, mabey with some kicks?
Ill look at his sprites and see if i could come up with something, mabey another lvL 3 hyper.
#249  April 26, 2013, 05:30:22 pm
  • Just A Dude...
    • Canada
Oh yeah if there's not enough punch animations then I understand if you have to use a mix of things, but something of similar effect would make it look much cooler.
#250  April 26, 2013, 06:20:43 pm
  • Oh look, I changed this thing.
    • USA
    • mega491@yahoo.com
Everyday your skills improve....and it's pretty neat for how you update your characters. Bit by bit, letting the people give you feedback. Keep up the good work Memo!
#251  April 26, 2013, 06:31:06 pm
    • Puerto Rico
    • im41784@yahoo.com
Everyday your skills improve....and it's pretty neat for how you update your characters. Bit by bit, letting the people give you feedback. Keep up the good work Memo!

Thanks, ive learned something new from all my characters, at first i was copying
and pasting code now im typing in alot of the stuff.
Ive learned alot from studying Sean's characters, and also Swipergod and L.A. Miss fairys.
A big thank you to those three right there for making code that is easy to read and understand.
#252  April 26, 2013, 08:19:06 pm
    • Puerto Rico
    • im41784@yahoo.com
#253  April 26, 2013, 08:51:28 pm
  • Oh look, I changed this thing.
    • USA
    • mega491@yahoo.com
Cool! But it's going to be faster than that right?
#254  April 26, 2013, 09:15:49 pm
    • Puerto Rico
    • im41784@yahoo.com
#255  April 26, 2013, 10:59:18 pm
    • senorfro.deviantart.com/
Tried the new Hien update
- He gains meter back during his supers
Since you got rid of his other super, I was wondering if you're further thinking of possibly doing this move instead.

at 2:00 mark
He doesn't really have an anti-air (save for his standing HP), so I would think this would work for him.

Tried Jyuzumaru
- No anti-air kick super?
- His EX shoulder (F, D, DF, 2 punches) had armor in Yatagarasu.  Is this version not supposed to have it?
- D, DF, F, UT super gives back meter
- D, DF, F, UT super doesn't knock opponents down (they auto-recover)
- Duck HP into D, DF, F, UT super doesn't combo
#256  April 27, 2013, 03:59:10 am
  • Just A Dude...
    • Canada
I like it man, I want to see it in action for sure! I was going to also ask, as far as the normal mugen patch for Hien, if you could maybe include a .sff patch that would fix his portraits, or at least include some in his normal .sff
#257  April 27, 2013, 04:15:43 am
    • Puerto Rico
    • im41784@yahoo.com
I like it man, I want to see it in action for sure! I was going to also ask, as far as the normal mugen patch for Hien, if you could maybe include a .sff patch that would fix his portraits, or at least include some in his normal .sff

O.o i forgot about that.
#258  April 27, 2013, 04:22:04 am
    • Puerto Rico
    • im41784@yahoo.com
Since you got rid of his other super, I was wondering if you're further thinking of possibly doing this move instead.
-
at 2:00 mark
He doesn't really have an anti-air (save for his standing HP), so I would think this would work for him.

Tried Jyuzumaru
- His EX shoulder (F, D, DF, 2 punches) had armor in Yatagarasu.  Is this version not supposed to have it?

I played Yatagarasu once, i didnt know about that move having armor but ill add it.
Damn! my hypers are getting power ill fix that.
Im gonna fix those issues.
the super move your talking about, ill check it out but i want to use different sprites for the projectile so im
gonna have to look around and see if i can find something to replace it.

#259  April 27, 2013, 08:23:36 am
  • Just A Dude...
    • Canada
I think personally, that Hien's slash attacks can have enough range to deal with airborne opponents, let alone the whole teleporting behind people thing makes up for it imo. I don't think it's necessary for all characters to eventually have anti-air supers/specials personally I think Hien finally has a moveset that just feels right without too little or too much.

Never played Yatagarasu myself so I have no opinions on it aside from just simple observations.
#260  April 27, 2013, 08:56:32 am
    • Puerto Rico
    • im41784@yahoo.com
Tried Jyuzumaru

I fixed all of this, Im still looking for a sprite to replace the one Hien uses in his hyper move you mentioned.
Thanks for the feed back, i dont know how i missed all that, oh and the super armor was by far the most complicated
thing for me to do but at the same time super simple once you figure it out.
I will post the update later on today its 2:55am here where im at, goodnight everybody.