YesNoOk

Seth by Human/Chuchoryu edited by Mr.Karate (Read 60682 times)

Started by Mr.Karate JKA, May 26, 2013, 01:39:08 am
Share this topic:
Re: Seth by Human/Chuchoryu edited by Mr.Karate
#21  May 27, 2013, 12:29:04 am
  • Nostalgic Addic
  • Working...
    • USA
    • https://www.youtube.com/@NessTheAvatar
About time someone picked him up and started repairing and finishing him!  Great news!
#22  May 27, 2013, 01:46:06 am
  • Master Relic Tech
  • Screenpack Maker EX
Thanks for release and please do more.
#23  May 27, 2013, 02:27:56 am
  • Vae Victus!
    • USA
    • mugenguild.com/forum/topics/lord-kains-small-portraits-140580.0.html
Im not much of understanding coding updates but is this edit a better version that Human's?
"Given the choice; whether to rule a corrupt and failing empire or to challenge the Fates for another throw a better throw against one's destiny... what was a king to do?
#24  May 27, 2013, 02:29:35 am
  • tired
    • Skype - Istillhasnoname
Thank you for actually trying him out for yourself and not just asking stupid questions that simply using him could answer. >:(
Is finding MUGEN to be more enjoyable to play when you're not wearing clothes an underrated opinion?
#25  May 27, 2013, 03:03:55 am
  • Vae Victus!
    • USA
    • mugenguild.com/forum/topics/lord-kains-small-portraits-140580.0.html
And I thank you for the unnecessary rudeness
"Given the choice; whether to rule a corrupt and failing empire or to challenge the Fates for another throw a better throw against one's destiny... what was a king to do?
#26  May 27, 2013, 03:05:53 am
  • tired
You ask a stupid question, you get a stupid answer.
Is finding MUGEN to be more enjoyable to play when you're not wearing clothes an underrated opinion?
#27  May 27, 2013, 03:07:32 am
  • Staying Alive
    • Panama
Ok, but seriously go ahead and try it out for yourself... what if I say that´s a shitty character?? you won´t download it because of that?? Shitty characters just happens when the creator has the fame of doing bad characters, with very few exceptions right now.

Goddamnit
Chilling
#28  May 27, 2013, 03:55:24 am
  • NOOB AI creator - CORRECTION my SKILLS. GONE O_O

NICELY done hope to learn from you.
#29  May 27, 2013, 06:34:50 am
  • Karate ni senshi nashi
    • Brazil
    • www.youtube.com/user/karate867
EX Tanden Engine also leaves P2 in more hitstun, allowing combos that weren't otherwise possible like EX Tanden Engine--c.HP. It costs an extra piece of meter in source, so you might want to keep that in mind.

Thanks CAN, and thank you for the feedback. Thanks Varo Ades. Well, i am planing an update, so you can wait more new stuff! Just wait few days when i take a litlle break from Zero!
#30  May 27, 2013, 04:19:13 pm
  • KATO KATO KATO KATO KATOOOOOOOOO......!!!!
I think you should put NotHitBy state on EXPiledriver Attempt (when grab opponent) and Yoga Teleport (when prepare to teleport). They are interrupted by hit easily.
EXPiledriver Attempt is quite useless when you play Simul mode.
#31  May 28, 2013, 01:46:09 am
  • Karate ni senshi nashi
    • Brazil
I think you should put NotHitBy state on EXPiledriver Attempt (when grab opponent) and Yoga Teleport (when prepare to teleport). They are interrupted by hit easily.
EXPiledriver Attempt is quite useless when you play Simul mode.

Thanks! I will! Guys what do you think about new moves??? I am thinking about this today. One from gill/urien and a new suprise level 3 super??? And as human thought about; add a Kaiser Wave???

#32  May 28, 2013, 01:47:41 am
  • tired
A separate mode with an SNK moveset would be awesome; it's a shame Human scrapped that idea. You'll just need to get a good spriter for the job.
#33  May 28, 2013, 01:51:30 am
    • Venezuela
    • Blacksight22@Yahoo.Com.Ve
    • Skype - sebastian.osio
Maybe some Jupiter Thunder kinda thing?

#34  May 28, 2013, 02:21:09 am
  • Karate ni senshi nashi
    • Brazil
Some ideas to snk mode:

Repukken
Rising storm
Kyokugen kohou
Kaiser Wave
Ryoku ranbu
#35  May 28, 2013, 02:24:14 am
  • Nostalgic Addic
  • Working...
    • USA
I think SNK form should have moves from less used characters like SNK's Seth, Heidern etc.  not your standard rugal, geese, kyo, ryo etc.  it's too overdone
#36  May 28, 2013, 02:30:49 am
  • Palette God? Champion? AntiChrist? Something.
  • I AM THE KING OF PALETTES!!
    • USA
Well Capcom's original Seth moveset had mostly the well known moves of the original SF2 cast (Shoryuken, Hyakuretsukyakyu, Sonic Boom, Piledriver, Dhalsim arms) so I'd say using SNK's most well known characters would be best.  Maybe something from Kyo, Iori, Terry, Ryo, Mai and Athena.
#37  May 28, 2013, 02:41:56 am
  • Nostalgic Addic
  • Working...
    • USA
Well Capcom's original Seth moveset had mostly the well known moves of the original SF2 cast (Shoryuken, Hyakuretsukyakyu, Sonic Boom, Piledriver, Dhalsim arms) so I'd say using SNK's most well known characters would be best.  Maybe something from Kyo, Iori, Terry, Ryo, Mai and Athena.

True, but I just think it would be pointless seeing as Ryo has moves so similar to Ryu and Ken, thus when he'd be in his ex mode it'd be hardly noticeable ... different sprites ... but that's it ... you know what I mean?
#38  May 28, 2013, 02:42:45 am
    • USA
Hm... An alternate move set using SNK characters? That could be interesting...

However, just think about how the moves fit into the playstyle. Find something with decent synergy, rather then throwing in well known moves, without thinking about the synergy they have with each other...

However, if you're wanting him to be a playable tier boss. Be careful which moves you use. We wouldn't want another Necrid.
XD
#39  May 28, 2013, 02:46:11 am
  • tired
I say make his SNK moveset have the SNK equivalents to his normal mode's moves. For example:
-Sonic Boom=Yami Barai
-Shoryuken=Genocide Cutter
-Tanden Engine=Tanden Engine
-Yoga Teleport=Athena's Teleport (whatever it's called)
-Spinning Piledriver=Argentina Backbreaker
-Spin Kicks=Jaieken
#40  May 28, 2013, 02:58:08 am
  • Just A Dude...
  • For me, it was Tuesday...
    • Canada
    • chaoticdarkness.deviantart.com/
What if he was like Neo Geegus (minus the physical transformations) where he would have a mix of characters, that change the move depending on the strength of the button pressed? Mind you, that may be a bit much, so maybe just giving him moves on unused commands (like charged moves) may solve some of this, or making certain EX attacks behave differently.

If an SNK mode is implemented I'd like to see something like Iori/Kyo's command grabs implemented

Neo Geegus video in the spoiler, may help with some ideas at least.
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty