YesNoOk

Symbiote Thanos by JARRO77 released (07/08/13) (Read 11073 times)

Started by Ricepigeon, July 08, 2013, 09:35:07 pm
Share this topic:
Symbiote Thanos by JARRO77 released (07/08/13)
#1  July 08, 2013, 09:35:07 pm
  • Thanks and God bless
    • USA
    • ricepigeon.neocities.org
Re: Symbiote Thanos by JARRO77 released (07/08/13)
#2  July 08, 2013, 09:42:48 pm
  • it's me
  • Bat's a Wrap.
    • Chile
    • koakoa@jabber.org
    • Skype - koakumadevil69
Did I accidentally time travel to 2008 again?
Yeaaaah im shootign ducks wiht the paino
#3  July 08, 2013, 10:01:50 pm
Did you edit the CLSNs? ROFL

Seriously, look at
- the effect in 1:35;
- at the background effect in 1:50 (the background colour should be black, the effect should be on all the screen, it is cropped at the borders);
- the attack at 0:35 (why 21 hits?).
#4  July 08, 2013, 10:55:05 pm
  • Thanks and God bless
    • USA
- the effect in 1:35;

You mean 1:38? Lol, I just noticed it.

- at the background effect in 1:50

Nice colorloss, too

- the attack at 0:35 (why 21 hits?).

Wasnt even paying attention to the combo meter. Reminds me of that 19 hit 100% jump-in kick that Omegabros' Ganondorf had.
#5  July 10, 2013, 03:50:49 pm
  • Thanks and God bless
    • USA
Alright so decided to test this character for the hell of it:

• Missing Anim debug on intro and run
  • His run animation keeps playing even after he comes to a full stop
  • Default Palette looks horrendous, at least in 1.0 (Doesnt seem to happen in winmugen at all, the palette appears properly most of the time. Small portrait is still an issue though
  • All of his normals except S. Strong Punch are unsafe on block, where his Strong Punch is +6 on hit/block
  • QCB+B can OTG into itself up to 4/5 times
  • Some of his supers are ridiculously safe on block, in the neighborhood of +15 and more
  • You'd expect a character with "MvC" gameplay such as this to get the launcher wrong. In this case, he doesn't even have one
  • Kick throw has a ridiculous amount of cornerpush
  • The hitvels on most, if not all, of his normals are pathetic, almost Brazilian chain levels
  • Pressing and Holding A+B and then releasing it, as long as no other inputs are made, causes his S. Medium Kick to come out on release. The buttons can be held indefinitely and the kick will still come out
  • Half of the super commands in the cmd file don't even work
  • QCF+Z is an infinite blockstring in corner. Oddly enough, it's not an infinite on hit.
  • All of his QCF specials except QCF+Y whiff when used right next to the opponent. Tested on Kung Fu Man
  • One of his QCB specials, due to its odd hitvelocities, actually causes NEGATIVE CORNERPUSH, dragging him into the corner instead of away from it

And this is only the tip of the iceberg. There's plenty more.
Last Edit: July 10, 2013, 03:55:28 pm by Ricepigeon
#6  July 10, 2013, 08:47:32 pm
    • www.ablsearch.com/gamingforum/
I cannot put this character in my mugen roaster it might offend my other characters!
New MUGEN Forum Opened
#7  July 10, 2013, 08:58:56 pm
  • it's me
  • Bat's a Wrap.
    • Chile
    • koakoa@jabber.org
    • Skype - koakumadevil69
#8  July 10, 2013, 09:00:48 pm
  • Thanks and God bless
    • USA
No, he makes them the primary focus of a one-hour stand-up special on Comedy Central :smug:
#9  July 10, 2013, 09:04:15 pm
Yes.. I cook my characters and this crap is not worth cooking!
New MUGEN Forum Opened
#10  July 10, 2013, 09:06:35 pm
  • it's me
  • Bat's a Wrap.
    • Chile
    • koakoa@jabber.org
    • Skype - koakumadevil69
Well to be fair I expected the character to be a ton worse. Given the name "Symbiote" was on it. But it wasn't something that horrible.
#11  July 10, 2013, 09:10:57 pm
Creator probably needs more time to learn! If he updates I will for sure give him a try
New MUGEN Forum Opened
#12  July 10, 2013, 09:33:17 pm
  • Thanks and God bless
    • USA
Well the creator was the first one to accuse Darkflare of deliberately modifying the characters' CLSN boxes in an effort to "make the character look worse than it actually is" before recording videos showing off their flaws

Spoiler: Random Crazy Darkflare Conspiracy Shit Inside (click to see content)

.. then again, sometimes people DO change.... Hopefully
#13  July 10, 2013, 09:33:40 pm
    • Puerto Rico
    • www.youtube.com/user/Darkflares
#14  July 10, 2013, 09:37:39 pm
  • it's me
  • Bat's a Wrap.
    • Chile
    • koakoa@jabber.org
    • Skype - koakumadevil69
Well the creator was the first one to accuse Darkflare of deliberately modifying the characters' CLSN boxes in an effort to "make the character look worse than it actually is" before recording videos showing off their flaws

Well that I didn't know about... Though I don't think he lurks around here does he? If he does I hope he doesn't fuck up again and does this kind of crazy shit.

.. then again, sometimes people DO change.... Hopefully

That will really be up to him, but given it was just a few months ago... I don't think he may have.
#15  July 11, 2013, 03:22:42 pm
  • Thanks and God bless
    • USA
That will really be up to him, but given it was just a few months ago... I don't think he may have.

Welp....

JARRO77 on MMV said:
I think there are ways and ways to say things, and i don't like how to give me the feedback for this char because your behavior  it's like you hate this char, this char it's shit and this char it's only bad lol, anyway the major parts of your feedback are only think unimportant ( i mean because are only think tecniques) because you can play without problem with this char, i think the real problem are bugs or big issue, if the char crashes or block the mugen and this char don't have this tipe of problems, but i understand your feedback, and i already fix the run forward,i don't have the programs for make palette this char have only 1 standard palette, i else don't understand what is the laungher( a'm italian my inglish it's not perfect, and  i don't have more experience with the mugen so what's is the laungher??, for the other problems i don't know if i can fix the problem but i want try at fix something ,but for what i think are not problems because i don't never had problems to play with this char

So much for hoping for change..

But I tried, didn't I? Goddamnit, at least I did that.
Last Edit: July 11, 2013, 03:44:01 pm by Ricepigeon
#16  July 11, 2013, 03:32:13 pm
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

If he used Google Translate his post would be more understandable. (Lucky me, I don't need it and I'm italian, I just use it for some words I remember but not sure if they're right. But this is off topic.)

And funny thing, you give them feedback, they say: "I don't like how you give it to me, go away, I don't want it, they're not important" even if you show them the bugs in a video or a screenshot.
They as "that/those forum's/forums' people".
Last Edit: July 11, 2013, 03:46:03 pm by Alex Sinigaglia
#17  July 11, 2013, 08:23:58 pm
  • it's me
  • Bat's a Wrap.
    • Chile
    • koakoa@jabber.org
    • Skype - koakumadevil69
So much for hoping for change..

But I tried, didn't I? Goddamnit, at least I did that.

You know, given that the feedback isn't even hard to change it really makes me wonder what's going on with him. Or with most people that act this way. Wouldn't it be better to perfect the character so the people who enjoy it (if there was) could enjoy it more, and at least enough so the people who gave feedback felt satisfied and didn't feel they wasted their fucking time? Besides all the tools are at hand and at his disposal and he doesn't even use them? Come on......
You did try and at least get it through him, but apparently he lives in the Nice Ferrari +1 world; sorta reminds me of the world of the MUGEN Wikia; per every user with good feedback and good sense of MUGEN, there's 30 people that do not. And many people ask for so called "feedback", but don't get jack shit and they still consider it feedback. I remember this one guy putting up a video of "feedback" of a character which consisted of nothing but him using normals without even testing them on Stupa's training or not even using them to hit the opponent.

Also don't feel bad yourself. He's the one who missed good feedback. :smug:
#18  July 11, 2013, 08:30:23 pm
  • Thanks and God bless
    • USA
Also don't feel bad yourself. He's the one who missed good feedback. :smug:

I was actually quoting Randle McMurphy from One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest if you were referring to the last bit of my post.

I remember this one guy putting up a video of "feedback" of a character which consisted of nothing but him using normals without even testing them on Stupa's training or not even using them to hit the opponent.

I find nothing wrong with that as long as the purpose of doing so was to show off something obvious, such as an animation flaw or hitbox issues.
Last Edit: July 11, 2013, 08:33:30 pm by Ricepigeon
#19  July 11, 2013, 08:32:19 pm
  • it's me
  • Bat's a Wrap.
    • Chile
    • koakoa@jabber.org
    • Skype - koakumadevil69
I was actually quoting Randle McMurphy from One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest if you were referring to the last bit of my post.

Well, trust me when I say this, my general culture is really and I mean REALLY flawed. I am not able to grasp many references, at least not those from another language.
#20  July 11, 2013, 09:42:58 pm
  • I see you.
    • www.mugenfreeforall.com
I gave him feedback to fix his Varnage thing he didn't do anything. so yeah. hes a lost cause And I suggest just ignoring his threads from here on.

You'll fix chuchoryu ? Sounds like a plan. How about you code him from scratch instead ?